Jp jones you suckered me and I'm call...

Jp jones you suckered me and I'm calling you out

Posted in the Utica Forum

Ray

Utica, NY

#1 Dec 28, 2013
Jp jones,

You sucker punched me a few weeks ago when I wasn't ready. I now challenge you to a fair one on one. No sucker punches and none of your boys jumping me. Name the time and place.

Ray
trevor

United States

#2 Dec 28, 2013
Ray wrote:
Jp jones,
You sucker punched me a few weeks ago when I wasn't ready. I now challenge you to a fair one on one. No sucker punches and none of your boys jumping me. Name the time and place.
Ray
JP won't show. He is a pusszzy!
duck travesty

Utica, NY

#4 Dec 28, 2013
Stop airing your white trash grievances on topix. Apparently he should have hit you harder for you to come on here. No one cares. Call the guy if you feel the need to issue a news release.
Ray

Utica, NY

#5 Dec 29, 2013
This coward is a joke. He sucker punches everybody. I know you read this Jp and I'm challenging you to a fair one on one match. If you are a man you will accept the challenge and not jump me again. Be a man and take the loss you deserve.
Punk

Carthage, NY

#6 Dec 29, 2013
It's not zawada posting, it's wishhart but don't worry jay, I'll knock wishharts head off when I see him next..
Ray

Utica, NY

#7 Dec 29, 2013
Punk wrote:
It's not zawada posting, it's wishhart but don't worry jay, I'll knock wishharts head off when I see him next..
This doesn't concern you. I don't want any trouble with you. I want Jp. Jp are you man enough to name a time and place. I wasn't ready when you suckered me. I guarantee you will lose if you accept the challenge. One on one with no weapons or boys.
Fkn Clams

Utica, NY

#8 Dec 29, 2013
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
This doesn't concern you. I don't want any trouble with you. I want Jp. Jp are you man enough to name a time and place. I wasn't ready when you suckered me. I guarantee you will lose if you accept the challenge. One on one with no weapons or boys.
I'm going to try and give you a few tips- One, I personally don't believe in the whole "sucker punch" theory. If you got hit, it's because you got too comfortable, let your guard down, and stopped being aware of what was around you. Two, when you are the one that feels your perceived fighting skill set was not showcased because "it wasn't fair!" (You can cross your arms and stomp your feet, it's okay), then shouldn't it be you that names the time and place for a "challenge"? I doubt since he obviously didn't care about your face the first time, he's gonna waste time just to schedule a repeat of it. And finally, "I'm calling you out"? Really dude? Why don't you CALL HIM? Otherwise you just look like a sore loser that got knocked out and are now using topix as a desperate attempt to reclaim your pride that got lost when you hit the floor.
Rick

Holland Patent, NY

#10 Dec 30, 2013
Try getting on the Jerry Springer show or Steve's show. Just a suggestion.

Level 2

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11 Dec 30, 2013
Fkn Clams wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to try and give you a few tips- One, I personally don't believe in the whole "sucker punch" theory. If you got hit, it's because you got too comfortable, let your guard down, and I stopped being aware of what was around you. Two, when you are the one that feels your perceived fighting skill set was not showcased because "it wasn't fair!" (You can cross your arms and stomp your feet, it's okay), then shouldn't it be you that names the time and place for a "challenge"? I doubt since he obviously didn't care about your face the first time, he's gonna waste time just to schedule a repeat of it. And finally, "I'm calling you out"? Really dude? Why don't you CALL HIM? Otherwise you just look like a sore loser that got knocked out and are now using topix as a desperate attempt to reclaim your pride that got lost when you hit the floor.
Agreed. Saying I got sucker punched is just a cop out. I personally don't even believe in such a thing. If you were fighting and he caught you because as you put it " you wre not ready" then what the fck were you doing? What do you mean you were not ready? You were involved in a fight. You received a good ol fashioned ass whooping. Get over it. Be READY next time. Lesson learned.
Fkn Clams

Ardsley, NY

#12 Dec 30, 2013
Rodriguez1974 wrote:
<quoted text> Agreed. Saying I got sucker punched is just a cop out. I personally don't even believe in such a thing. If you were fighting and he caught you because as you put it " you wre not ready" then what the fck were you doing? What do you mean you were not ready? You were involved in a fight. You received a good ol fashioned ass whooping. Get over it. Be READY next time. Lesson learned.
My point exactly :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brindisi's slimey goomba Policelli 3 min go Anthony 2
Frank Pelli wrong for North Utica 8 min Duff 61
Kelly - Temporary Chief Fire Department 9 min birnie 8
MEOLA vs. Marino 10 min Paul 17
Renee Fatta is cooking meth and selling heroin 1 hr Keith 2
o.j. simpson parole hearing 1 hr Craig 14
Bre pedde is attractive 1 hr Ummm 3
Sexless Marriage 2 hr Karma 13
Claudia Bad Mouthing 4 hr MAGA 33
Wegmans Coming To Whitesboro 5 hr TheSlobSeemann 153