Where is Nancy from Peepers

Where is Nancy from Peepers

Posted in the Utica Forum

Nancy from Peepers

Syracuse, NY

#1 Mar 8, 2011
I remember back in the day there was this hottt cougar named Nancy she used to dance in Peepers. Is she still around. Whats her last name?
nibblenuts

Middleville, NY

#2 Mar 8, 2011
I remember her, long hair, great ass! Good private room moves too'
beaver lover

AOL

#3 Mar 8, 2011
she's at vj"s
Peeped

Syracuse, NY

#4 Mar 8, 2011
beaver lover wrote:
she's at vj"s
I remember her from almost 20 years ago. She had to be close to 30 back then. That makes her, well, too old to be on the pole. She did have a sweet ass though. V Jays must be where all the washed up strippers go to die.
Fat Tony Salerno

Brockport, NY

#5 Mar 8, 2011
I remember Nancy - long brown hair, cute face, curvy. The last I heard - and this was several years ago - she was at Diamond Dolls in Syracuse. She has to be around 50 by now. But I bet she still looks pretty good.
New Hatford

United States

#6 Mar 8, 2011
does the bartender that hangs out at OTB still work there....short fat IT...Frank i think....smelled in Peepers and smells at OTB....looked at the girls like he was a god.....lol
She is hot

United States

#7 Mar 9, 2011
Where is V jays? I wanna go see her again. I bet she still looks hot. Does anybody actually know her. What is her real name?
colonel

Utica, NY

#8 Mar 10, 2011
Nancy is at VJ's in Frankfort, on Main Street, across from The Knight Spot restaurant.
Poopy pants

Cortland, NY

#9 Mar 10, 2011
Nancy was a sweet girl and was dating one of my friends for a while Damn i used to love it when she put the glitter on her cooter
anyone

Utica, NY

#10 Mar 10, 2011
is last name Thompson?
Pushin60

Amsterdam, NY

#11 Mar 10, 2011
Doyle is the last name.
Nancy Wilson

New York, NY

#12 Mar 10, 2011
What about me? I'm a good dancer too!
Stephen Moran

AOL

#13 Mar 10, 2011
Well, how about me! I am a transvestite that just loves to dance for men!
Nancy Wilson

New York, NY

#16 Mar 10, 2011
Looks like I lit the candle! Easy Nancy ... I was only kidding.:)

BTW Did you get a new car?
Kevin Kleppang

Utica, NY

#19 Mar 10, 2011
Nancy Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, YOU WERE NOT KIDDING! YOU THINK YOU ARE FUNNY WHEN IT COMES TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO HAS NOTHING AND HAD IT ALL RIPPED AWAY! MY LAST PAYCHECK WAS DATED JUNE 1995 WHEN I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PAID UNTIL MY SITUATION WAS RESOLVED!
THEN AGAIN IT WAS RESOLVED! WITH PEOPLE LIKE TONY DEBELLA ORDERING ME THAT I AM NOT PERMITTED TO SUE NYSUT FIELD REP JOE POWER FOR FRAUD AND FORMER DIRTY ONEIDA COUNTY SHERIFF DEPUTY RICHARD MARCHITELLI BRAGGING "THAT LOOKS GOOD YOU'RE HANDICAPPED YOU CAN SUE...OTHER PEOPLE INVOLVED...ALIENATING YOU OPENED UP A BIG CAN OF WORMS....!" AND MANY MORE!
LIVE MY LIFE WHILE THOSE REQUIRED BY LAW CHEATED ME ON ALL THAT WAS MINE, LEGAL PROTECTIONS!
NO, YOU ARE NOT FUNNY!
The ONLY ones that were really cheated were the kids that were in your art class!!
You filthy, disgusting, stupid idiot!!!!!
Nancy Wilson

New York, NY

#20 Mar 10, 2011
Kevin Kleppang wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY ones that were really cheated were the kids that were in your art class!!
You filthy, disgusting, stupid idiot!!!!!
Nah I don't believe that for one minute. She probably had the best intentions but was a little fragile to begin with, if you know what I mean.
retired

Rome, NY

#23 Mar 11, 2011
last time i saw her she was retired from dancing and was in a different line of work but she is still in the area . She is an old friend of mine
YoDaddy

Atlanta, GA

#24 Nov 4, 2011
Nancy from Peepers real name is Melinda. I do not know her last name but I used to know her pretty well. She is a big sports fan and can talk stats with anyone. She was strictly business. A pretty nice person
SUtica

Memphis, TN

#26 Nov 7, 2011
not sure if the Frank still works at peepers but, he still hangs out at OTB and still smells.....biggest loser in Utica...cries how the horses cheat every race...25 yrs of watching him bet and he has never won....lol.....never....keep your smelly azz in east utica you bum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 4 min Helen Lawson 112
Not All Nazis Are Bad 6 min Mallory 41
What's going on with Utica Notre Dame football ... 23 min Ollie 63
Warren Ghreher, do you represent this guy? 55 min Bankruptcy Attorney 24
Matt Funeral Services Rutger St. Utica NY 1 hr Joe P 8
Hillary 2020 1 hr Sleepy Floyd 8
No Downtown hospital 1 hr ken 103
Who remembers - Leather bottle, Friar's Inn, Bo... (Aug '08) 2 hr memories 256
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 3 hr Oh Oh 510
Stay Away from these Contractors 14 hr For real 38