smith and wolinsky coming

smith and wolinsky coming

Posted in the Utica Forum

steak face

Carthage, NY

#1 Mar 31, 2013
to utica in the fall. They did research and found this dead beat town to be a perfect place to lose money and have a huge business loss
WMastr

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 31, 2013
Who needs a five star steakhouse? We’ve got Mickey “D’s” and Applebee’s! A salad and S&W costs more than most Sh*tB*gs in Utica make in a week!
Fat Tony Salerno

United States

#3 Mar 31, 2013
steak face wrote:
to utica in the fall. They did research and found this dead beat town to be a perfect place to lose money and have a huge business loss
Sounds good, Face Man. That's a classy joint. I hear that they're moving in next door to Peepers and will have special "Dine and Shine (pole shine)" packages. Cool.
Fort Whitesboro

Albany, NY

#4 Mar 31, 2013
WMastr wrote:
Who needs a five star steakhouse? We’ve got Mickey “D’s” and Applebee’s! A salad and S&W costs more than most Sh*tB*gs in Utica make in a week!
You're forgetting about the Olive Garden.
Just what Utica needs

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 31, 2013
$52.00 steak. No soup, no salad, no veggie and no potato. Just steak on the plate, not even a freaking parsley sprig.

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS will it come here!!
El Cheapo

Utica, NY

#6 Mar 31, 2013
Well, maybe, we can get a Ruth Chris Steakhouse then.
Fort Whitesboro

Albany, NY

#7 Mar 31, 2013
In utica right now? Lol
taras

Utica, NY

#8 Apr 1, 2013
Just what Utica needs wrote:
$52.00 steak. No soup, no salad, no veggie and no potato. Just steak on the plate, not even a freaking parsley sprig.
NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS will it come here!!
The UCSD Parkway Admin bldg can afford this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitness Mill 6 min people are simple... 18
Please don't cheat on me again. 1 hr mee 2
craig apel (Oct '09) 1 hr oh my 14
Xtreme Auto has Coke head rat calandra running it 3 hr Tin man 2
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 4 hr Mello Cares 42
Sick relatives during the holidays 4 hr Boss 10
Gordon's Tap Room 6 hr Always 31
Whitesboro cops and teachers who cheat 6 hr Unknown 27
Clifford Fuel 12 hr Wayne 37
Whos breaking up? 14 hr Nosey24 26

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages