Randazzo the dog
cicero

Cortland, NY

#1 Mar 22, 2012
hey randazzo the dog was prob clueless as too how he was injured and was looking at you for help how do you feel about that the old man was prob in shock if he was pulling his dog with the leash ? and what does the judge think randazzo couldn't do anythings else but call a vet because he had to what was he going to do walk away it would have been awful he had to call a vet
dole

Long Eddy, NY

#2 Mar 22, 2012
cicero wrote:
hey randazzo the dog was prob clueless as too how he was injured and was looking at you for help how do you feel about that the old man was prob in shock if he was pulling his dog with the leash ? and what does the judge think randazzo couldn't do anythings else but call a vet because he had to what was he going to do walk away it would have been awful he had to call a vet
calling Randazzo a DOG is an INSULT to all dogs everywhere.
impartial

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Mar 24, 2012
a dog wouldnt carry out a premeditaed murder
lol

Syracuse, NY

#4 Mar 24, 2012
You three make a great threesome. The three biggest retards alive, but Cicero is the King of all Retards.
lol
Abt

Princeton, NJ

#6 Mar 28, 2012
Please DIAF ASAP.
lol wrote:
You three make a great threesome. The three biggest retards alive, but Cicero is the King of all Retards.
lol
Easter

United States

#7 Apr 7, 2012
Nice easter decorations dog killer, what a good christian you are.
easter

AOL

#8 Apr 8, 2012
Have a happy one you murderer and your blojob celecki too.
Amanda

Little Falls, NY

#9 Apr 8, 2012
Could not have said it better, Easter. Totally agree with you. They're both worthless pieces of shit.
Taxplayer

Camillus, NY

#10 Apr 8, 2012
Easter wrote:
Nice easter decorations dog killer, what a good christian you are.
Is that how Christians value life?
Seriously

New York, NY

#11 Apr 9, 2012
Taxplayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how Christians value life?
You people are STILL talking about this? Get over it, please. It's over and if you still care then you probably have some serious mental issues. Seek help.
Easter

United States

#12 Apr 9, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are STILL talking about this? Get over it, please. It's over and if you still care then you probably have some serious mental issues. Seek help.
Yes, still. We will continue to watch out for this psychopath as long as he endangers us by continuing to live near us.
CSr

Oneida, NY

#13 Apr 9, 2012
dole wrote:
<quoted text>calling Randazzo a DOG is an INSULT to all dogs everywhere.
Thats right, he should be called Dog $hit!
Seriously

New York, NY

#14 Apr 9, 2012
Easter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, still. We will continue to watch out for this psychopath as long as he endangers us by continuing to live near us.
Guess you should move then. He was found not guilty. Sorry for your luck. Get on with what whatever is left of your life.
decent citizen

New York, NY

#16 May 2, 2012
Randazzo and Celecki cheaters, killers and thugs!! Randazzo running around carrying a gun, killing someone's dog because they spoke to his tramp girlfriend. We know that justice was not serverd in this case.His BS in court is a laughable! What an acting performance he gave with his mock sorrow. He is a scumbag and so is that tramp of his!! Hope they both get their bad karma back triplefold! Shame on the prosecuter too for failing to prosecute because this guy was a retired trooper. I wonder if he hung around with those troopers who were recently busted for their associations with prostitutes?
decent citizen

New York, NY

#17 May 2, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Seriously, Are you Randazzo, one of his girlfriends, or just another animal abuser? Some people care about loose cannons and criminals running around in their communities.
disgrace to real italians

Hamilton, NY

#18 May 2, 2012
that whole situation was effed up from the start and the judge and prosecuter are just as guilty as they are for not carrying out justice....the one thing that still boggles me is who is more of a co--sucker him or his skank? i bet they both swallow!
mary s

Penn Yan, NY

#19 Aug 4, 2012
easter wrote:
Have a happy one you murderer and your blojob celecki too.
what's RANDAZZO the dog killer been doing? Not staking the trails anymore???? Maybe he's just killing baby bunnies now..........
smart azz

Watertown, NY

#20 Aug 4, 2012
dont know what hes been doing but i do know what you have been doing you loser bitch shut the fck up and die
HP citizen

Rome, NY

#21 Aug 5, 2012
I live near him. Since the trial a mother raccoon was hit near his home and killed. There were multiple babies alone now in the ditch on Powell road.

We were sitting on the poarch when we heard multiple guns shots and we asked the neighbor what was going on.

Drum roll please........

Super trooper Tony Randazzo was out in the ditch shooting the baby raccoons. I guess his phone was broken and he was unable to call the DEC.

Fucking Scum Bag
dead in a ditch

Gouverneur, NY

#22 Aug 5, 2012
HP citizen wrote:
I live near him. Since the trial a mother raccoon was hit near his home and killed. There were multiple babies alone now in the ditch on Powell road.
We were sitting on the poarch when we heard multiple guns shots and we asked the neighbor what was going on.
Drum roll please........
Super trooper Tony Randazzo was out in the ditch shooting the baby raccoons. I guess his phone was broken and he was unable to call the DEC.
Fucking Scum Bag
he's a hero to all everywhere, if you loved your pet you should keep it on a leash if you don't love your pet then what happens happens. as far as killing raccoon's then the neighbor should have saved them and took care of them. ha ha ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Something stinks in Yorkville 3 min Mad as Hell 1
New Hartford Price Chopper douchebag 13 min tommy 3
Where exactly was "4 Acres" ? (Sep '11) 29 min DBJ 30
When Is The Next Nano Job Fair? 30 min Alain Kaloyeros 6
OMG Tenney 35 min Pat 5
what is Democrats message ??? 37 min Pat 10
claudia and russia 37 min Dumbocrats are si... 7
Claudia just got my vote 1 hr boomtard 37
wager street utica, ny 3 hr 1218 Schuyler 24
Mvcc women's basketball 4 hr Phil 66