ursfos

Rome, NY

#1 Aug 26, 2010
Where's Custy going to hang out now?

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 26, 2010
So, it's true? If so, that's sad. The place had some of the best seafood around. Well, perhaps the YOO-tica crowd will be tickled with Red Lobster and Olive Garden (in this area? Oh, please). Well, that's the way it goes, I guess.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 27, 2010
There is definitely a lack of really good places to eat out here.
Take Over

United States

#4 Aug 27, 2010
Thanks Earl Reed cost of small business goes up due to lack of towns finicial oversight.
Fri Guy

Neversink, NY

#5 Aug 27, 2010
Is Jim Hustler stil there?
electrical

Utica, NY

#6 Aug 27, 2010
I used to work on the place when needed and jim was the man, great personality, great guy and you could tell he knew what he was doing when it came to running the place

There was also some short and hot girl who worked in the kitchen or as a server, maybe in her 30's...body was whoooohoo nice
dingle

Utica, NY

#7 Aug 27, 2010
Thors Hammer wrote:
There is definitely a lack of really good places to eat out here.
thats because your still in ny buddy. They keep increasing taxes so people keep leaving which means less business for the good restaurants and they keep raising taxes for small businesses which is why this guy left
Molly

New Hartford, NY

#8 Aug 27, 2010
How is he going when he still owns all the other Kirby's?
Take Over

Milwaukee, WI

#9 Aug 27, 2010
Earle Reed he was born on third base and thinks he hit a triple.
arthur

Utica, NY

#10 Aug 27, 2010
not great lose it is a sh*t hole
Euorgos

Jamesville, NY

#11 Aug 27, 2010
Yes, they are tearing it down and building a new Dunkin' Donuts!!! The old Dunkin' store will be a Dippin' Donuts. The real question is when will Krispy Kreme open up a store here? Oh, and Aldi's will be building a new store in between Jay-K and Zebb's.
my cousin vinny

Utica, NY

#12 Oct 5, 2010
closing in a week will honor certificates at Kirbys not sorry there going best that could happen if you ask me....where is vogel going to hang out now?
Judge Judy

AOL

#13 Oct 18, 2010
RegularCrewChief wrote:
So, it's true? If so, that's sad. The place had some of the best seafood around. Well, perhaps the YOO-tica crowd will be tickled with Red Lobster and Olive Garden (in this area? Oh, please). Well, that's the way it goes, I guess.
If you don't mind eating in a restaurant with smelly musty rugs the the hook is for you. We went there for one last time on Sat and not only did the place stink but they also didn't clean the doody out of the shrimp. So sent back and left without eating. Good riddance. NO LOSS!
lol

Lawrence, MA

#14 Oct 18, 2010
You sound like an old hag who comes to eat, just to bitch and get a free meal! Stfu bum. Go to mcdonalds. Im sure thatd be more up your alley lol.
Judge Judy

AOL

#16 Oct 19, 2010
lol wrote:
You sound like an old hag who comes to eat, just to bitch and get a free meal! Stfu bum. Go to mcdonalds. Im sure thatd be more up your alley lol.
You sound like the type that considers a McD fish a gourmet meal. And the hook is hardly the place for a free meal you jackass moron.
Employed

AOL

#17 Oct 19, 2010
lol wrote:
We look for people like you to come and eat when the food is like that. You're just stupid.
Load Shot

Clark Mills, NY

#18 Oct 19, 2010
Judge Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like the type that considers a McD fish a gourmet meal. And the hook is hardly the place for a free meal you jackass moron.
You liked the man chowder best didnt you!
lol

Lawrence, MA

#20 Oct 19, 2010
Lol! lets come on.topix and bash a restaurant w. More class than u could ever dream to have, w. Great food cause our shrimp wasnt perfect! If you cant handle spending your few pennies, stfu and drive through fast food next door fatass! Go cry wlf to someone else idiot! Cause guess what? Their closed and went out with a name of the best seafood restaurant in this area! You sound ridiculous lollllll
Judge Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ed Peters

Clifton Park, NY

#22 Aug 18, 2014
Where will I get my coke now?
scott

Herkimer, NY

#23 Aug 18, 2014
why

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You Ever Think They Had Segregation For a Reason? 28 min Plagiarist Dr MLK 21
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 1 hr tvl 23
Billy Wheeler 1 hr M and V Enterprises 4
Ok all you Corvette C6 guys... 2 hr No Junk 3
Fire fighters promoted 2 hr The Men 14
attn BOOK YOUR TABER VACATION PACKAGE TAKING AL... 2 hr MelonForDave 6
NANO Exit in the horizon 2 hr Grow up and get a... 20
rob esche getting divorced 4 hr Perfect Karma 27
Proctor graduation 6 hr huh 23
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 11 hr Be Proud 66