Roefaro's Top Man Arrest

Roefaro's Top Man Arrest

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Stick it to the man....Hard”

Since: Nov 07

Utica,NY

#2 Dec 14, 2007
i've got friends in low places!!!
LADY JUSTICE

Lake Placid, NY

#3 Dec 14, 2007
Let it play out....
This will tell you alot about the character of Mayor Elect Roefaro,
alot about who his friends are..Borruso et al...
and what corrupt politician or potential public safety commissioner will play corrupt politics for a corrupt political favor.
You can hang before you're even sworn in!
Captain Insaneo

Syracuse, NY

#4 Dec 14, 2007
Remeber you heard this from the Captain earlier this week in my post Drinking Alone at Chesterfields. Did not know that Labella was at the scene though. It would be interesting to know what his role at the crime scene was. Dont worry though. Even if Pylman wants him to hang the DA will be making deals on Roefaros behalf....
CHUBBY FAT

Malone, NY

#5 Dec 14, 2007
you mean too tell me that sal has"nt banged a 19 yearold od to be young P.S. erase your text messages and i think sal should of bought the kid a beer for bangin an older woman and beat the shit out of his wife for being a slut
Inspector Wee wee

New York, NY

#6 Dec 14, 2007
Old Breaking News wrote:
On Weds 12/12/2007 a litlle past 5:00 PM Utica Police where called to the 1500 block of Eagle Street for a burglary in progress. Upon the Police arrival they found Savie Sal Burruso in the house. It appears that Burruso found his wife in the arms with another man. Thats was the only thing she had of his. After being taken into custody Savie called the wanta Police Commissioner, Danny LaBella to the seen. It appeared that Danny Boy is already trying to pull strings and handle things the Ruffie way.
You seen nothing yet.
Here's the real deal! The kid was a kid, nineteen years old who worked at the restaurant. The wife wants to work it out, but Sal wants her to take a lie detector test. I guess my original info was wrong, it wasn't a Utica cop after all. This info is verifiable.
Its all about her

Lake Placid, NY

#7 Dec 14, 2007
She wants to "work it out"?
After she "worked it in, and worked it out, and worked it in, and worked it out"
Who came first?
The 19 year old or the husband??
Lady Justice

Lake Placid, NY

#8 Dec 14, 2007
Lie Detector test?
Doesn't he believe his own eyes?
cinderfella

United States

#9 Dec 14, 2007
Inspector Wee wee wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the real deal! The kid was a kid, nineteen years old who worked at the restaurant. The wife wants to work it out, but Sal wants her to take a lie detector test. I guess my original info was wrong, it wasn't a Utica cop after all. This info is verifiable.
She passed the lie detector.
Captain Insaneo

Poplar Ridge, NY

#10 Dec 14, 2007
The kid was a waiter at the rest.. From a good family too. If he was injured they will have the money to sue. The boys last name was Zachary Santino. He is related to some well known people in the area. Like Goreas, Girmonde's and Johnstons.
Boris the Spider

Lake Placid, NY

#11 Dec 14, 2007
Oh what a tangled web we weave......
think smart

AOL

#12 Dec 14, 2007
I think she should keep work it out w/Sal & keep Zach on the side. The men do it all the time. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. As Joe Hobaica would say: she shoulda thought smarter. Rendevous in a secretive location....those motels in Schuyler seem to get alotta city use. hahaha
think smarter

Lake Placid, NY

#13 Dec 14, 2007
think smart wrote:
I think she should keep work it out w/Sal & keep Zach on the side. The men do it all the time. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. As Joe Hobaica would say: she shoulda thought smarter. Rendevous in a secretive location....those motels in Schuyler seem to get alotta city use. hahaha
could have used one of those Julian motels!!!!
Captain Insaneo

Tully, NY

#14 Dec 15, 2007
Anyone see the OD today. Under Police blotter it listed the disturbance on Eagle Street and later on Depyster where Sal lives. My source close to the case tells me that is where LaBella was dispatched to. Also the are only going to prosecute Sal for misdemeanors like harassment and tresspassing instead of charges like Assault and breaking and entering.
Hobika Law Firm

AOL

#15 Dec 15, 2007
think smarter wrote:
<quoted text>
could have used one of those Julian motels!!!!
EXACTLY!!! BUT.....even Julian didn't bring Johanna there. Could it have been the sheets?
inquiring mnds

AOL

#16 Dec 15, 2007
Captain Insaneo wrote:
Anyone see the OD today. Under Police blotter it listed the disturbance on Eagle Street and later on Depyster where Sal lives. My source close to the case tells me that is where LaBella was dispatched to. Also the are only going to prosecute Sal for misdemeanors like harassment and tresspassing instead of charges like Assault and breaking and entering.
what's the kids family say about THAT? Merry Xmas Sal!
Captain Insaneo

Tully, NY

#18 Dec 15, 2007
I dedicate the following song to Sals Wife.

Anthony

New York, NY

#19 Dec 15, 2007
Captain Insaneo, its sounds to me like you have erectile disfunction. You must have no life. you are way to involved in other peoples lives, maybe if you had a life of your own you wouldnt write such ignorant stuff. Why dont you tell me your name if you have such big balls. Your are probably real ugly too. A product of your stupid ugly parents who had poor judgement when they decided to reproduce.
Anthony

New York, NY

#20 Dec 15, 2007
georgeo wrote:
you mean too tell me that sal has"nt banged a 19 yearold od to be young P.S. erase your text messages and i think sal should of bought the kid a beer for bangin an older woman and beat the shit out of his wife for being a slut
Maybe someone oughta beat the shit out of you, reveal yourself if you have the balls.
Garbageman

Tully, NY

#21 Dec 16, 2007
Anthony if the truth which is hidden by the media in Utica bothers you so much it must just be a reflection of the incestutous relationships that are typical in Utica politics. If you have followed the Capt'n for the past several months you would realize that he is more likely to be the caped crusader trying to bring the hidden political and corruptive law breakers in Utica into the light. I didn't notice him attacking your virility or sexual inclination , or even your parental lineage. His truth must be striking close to your home in order for you to take such heat. I realize that every Italian in Utica is inbred, but that shouldn't stop the truth from coming out of the closet. Perhaps you are just upset that Cialis doesn't work for you.
carlo rossi

United States

#22 Dec 16, 2007
Garbageman wrote:
take such heat. I realize that every Italian in Utica is inbred,
Yeah, and you're the load your ma shouls've swallowed. After all, she does it for me all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Italian Men Sucks Better Penises 2 min FBI in your bed fool 1
Bonamassa on Fallon tonighr 43 min Strumsterbate Joey 7
Dr Kakaty Disgraced Utica Dentist (Aug '08) 1 hr I saw it all 29
Forbes Ranks Utica-Rome Metro Area 2 hr i still cu 57
Fred Miller? ESPN Radio 4 hr Ryan Clark Mills 21
Forbes Magazine: Utica is 'Worst place to do bu... (May '10) 5 hr frebie 62
ucsd 8 hr yep 25
Ironic Nano news announced before elections 15 hr huntz hall 93
Utica Is a Great Place to Find a Job! 15 hr I C U Better 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages