Describe what you see
Too nostolgic

New Hartford, NY

#5 Feb 26, 2014
take a camera or a video and let it go viral
Outside Tony Ps window

Utica, NY

#7 Feb 26, 2014
That's so sad since it's across the street from court house and county building. Maybe if they stopped patting themselves on their backs and opened their eyes instead of their mouths once in a while they'd see the real Utica.
Gay Ian Hob

United States

#9 Feb 26, 2014
WTH wrote:
Does anyone know who owns those dumps.Garbage all over out front...especially in across from the county building.
You should go over there and get a ho and a wrap. You could use it. You uptight fckk!!
Gay Ian Hob

United States

#11 Feb 26, 2014
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>the crackhead has spoken.
There is nothing going on at that corner but broke people panhandling. The Arabs in there won't even sell looseys. You can hang all the cameras you want. There are no prostitutes or drug activity on that corner. If there was any drugs there I would already have been purchasing them there. You're wasting your time.
slum lord

Holyoke, MA

#13 Feb 27, 2014
I Bob Donnelly own them. I put Palmieri signs up on all my properties, including John St 700 block. I only want DSS vouchers. I only rent to the fuck nuts of society who always need food stamps and rent assistance, so they always have cash for cigs, beer, weed, and ho's. Thank you Utica And OCDSS. God Bless the crumbling USA.
crazy john

Utica, NY

#14 Feb 27, 2014
slum lord wrote:
I Bob Donnelly own them. I put Palmieri signs up on all my properties, including John St 700 block. I only want DSS vouchers. I only rent to the fuck nuts of society who always need food stamps and rent assistance, so they always have cash for cigs, beer, weed, and ho's. Thank you Utica And OCDSS. God Bless the crumbling USA.
are you a brother of tom Donnelly?
morons halfway house

Fulton, NY

#15 Feb 27, 2014
WTH wrote:
What's going on over there?Drugs?Prostitution?Who owns those dumps and why aren't the police involved?
smitty owns those apartment and he know but he dont care as long as they pay their rent they be selling h over their and that unmark car be watching!smitty marvin he owns them dumps he a real slum lord.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Robert T Oliveira Lies 2 min Robert T Oliveira 10
Comets small crowd tonight. 4 min Why bother 3
Where Can I Buy Nuclear Waste? 5 min Too Easy 7
Proud To Be A Utican 8 min LOL 3
Water Bill increase 9 min Fort Stanwix 52
Should upstate split from nyc 11 min In A Heartbeat 2
Shelter Care Plus (Dec '12) 13 min yep 22
Fr. Felix Colosimo (Jan '14) 1 hr Justice Citizen 81
Dawn Catera lupi 5 hr voter 18
Hotel Utica Closing 11 hr Urica 10