|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2011

Judged:

DPW wrote:
His cousin at the dpw got 60 hours overtime last week.He made over 43,000 extra overtime last year.He just keeps ringing the bell.Where is the city's comptroller.
getting overidden on my descions
lined pockets

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Yea the Masterpaln was the heist of taxpayers money and fleecing for cozy retirements as the simply take the money and run while telling the next Mayor to keep up his good work. Makes me want to throw up this morning. Just can't wait for Roefaro just to disappear back into the embalming room with the rest of his stiffs.
Mayor McCheese

Lake Placid, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

What is the difference between a suicide bomber and Mayor Rofaero?
The suicide bomber usually targets a subway or crowded coffee shop. Mayor Rofaero gets to ruin an entire city and make money in the process. He lives to tell about it afterward.
roefaro does know

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

He knows exactly where that Wood kid's are buried, he also knows EXACTLY WHO KILLED HER, so do his friends including former DA Mike Arcuri, former police chief and a few others including Mike Daley.

False Credit

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

I like how the headlines today say "Mayor Roefaro beefs up patrols for Halloween", this is planned and done every single year by the PD. It was planned for this year also, not just because Blainey is running around. No credit needs to be given to the Mayor for this.
Roefaros Holloweenie

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Can't stand this guy taking credit for even protecting the trick or treaters the past four years like Jesus Christ our savior. Is there anything this egocentric goof won't take credit for. Like we are all well off now that our streets are lined with gold and street lights have jewels in them. Wow our savior is back and were all blind and just haven't seen the light yes. Come on.
Wheres the Beef

Fayetteville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Beef up patrols? He looks like he has Porked up himself. Maybe it's baby fat.
news flash

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Roefaro dressed as Gomer Pile just seen out trick or treating with Barney Fief!!!!!!!!!1
broke

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

You just don't get what you bargin for. This guy has not only broke the cities bank but I'm as broke as I ever have been in my life. Thank you Mr. Roefaro for helping me hit my low.
lawenfarcement

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

broke wrote:
You just don't get what you bargin for. This guy has not only broke the cities bank but I'm as broke as I ever have been in my life. Thank you Mr. Roefaro for helping me hit my low.
WHAT? DID HE FIRE YOU ?
broke

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Ask every senior and those on fixed incomes what I mean. There tax bills skyrocketed under the undertaker.
more of the same

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Palmieri is still shoveling dirt on top of taxpayers for Roefaro's public safety contracts. After the ground has settled after buring taxpayers Palmieri resumes work to keep filling in graves of taxpayers already buried by the Roefaro and rubber stamp administration.
outlaw416

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

roefaro sucked he had labella buddy running the show
outlaw416

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

did you people who voted for im expect any thing differnt he made his buddy chief labella and he couldnt pass the chiefs test
followin roefaro playbook

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

No, not really nothing different from Roefaro but for the rubber stamp council to ignore what he was doing was ludicrist.
Tax payer

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

broke wrote:
Ask every senior and those on fixed incomes what I mean. There tax bills skyrocketed under the undertaker.
Everyone is just going to have to find out what the maximum amount of tax a city can pay and then just start saving your money, lower your spending, stop eating or going to a doctor. Roefaro and now Palmieri want you to die for public safety and lose your home. They weren't or aren't vested in the taxpayers, it's public safety there worried about at any cost, period. Were fucked.
Latest UPD racism post

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

All you people will be MUCH happier once you finally get the fk out of that cesspool.

Unsustainable self-promoting frauds masquerading as "public safety" have devastated oootica. There is no recovering New York is a fool's game because of the Usual Suspects that can't make a real living so they attach themselves to the teat and suck you dry like a cancer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

159 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Millions for AUD??? See no work being done. 19 min comets uc 38
RCIL at Saranac 23 min Misinformed 4
Whats Right With Utica 35 min Unbelievable 36
16 Graduate From Utica Fire Academy 38 min city 3
Bobby O - Hero of Utica 50 min Doubtful 18
RCIL's Newest Addition Executive Director AKA T... 1 hr Keep the Vision 223
clarky 1 hr Mark 4
Homewreckers 14 hr suicide watch 34
•••