Olive Garden To Open In Sangertown Mall

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#46 Jan 5, 2013
Not2day wrote:
So what is actualy going in the mall? Does anyone have any realistic of factutal info?
I doubt that they have a replacement yet.
Critic

Oneida, NY

#47 Jan 5, 2013
Just what Utica needs. More chain restaurants serving fattening foods.
OMG

Needham, MA

#48 Jan 5, 2013
Dunkin Donuts is now open on Burrstone Rd. Olive Garden isn't real Italian food. It uses frozen entrees for God' s sake.
OMG

Needham, MA

#49 Jan 5, 2013
OG parking will be interesting on Commercial Drive site.
i know

Herkimer, NY

#50 Jan 5, 2013
OMG wrote:
Dunkin Donuts is now open on Burrstone Rd. Olive Garden isn't real Italian food. It uses frozen entrees for God' s sake.
Then, how is there room for Olive Gardener?
Haha

Astoria, NY

#51 Jan 5, 2013
You are all wrong, they are putting a PF Changs in
Bill Worden

Herkimer, NY

#52 Jan 5, 2013
Well I am just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that they have a replacement yet.
Manny's Cheesecake
sandra dee

Herkimer, NY

#53 Jan 5, 2013
OMG wrote:
Dunkin Donuts is now open on Burrstone Rd. Olive Garden isn't real Italian food. It uses frozen entrees for God' s sake.
I don' t think Dunkin Donuts serves italian food, even frozen.
floppy ears

Herkimer, NY

#54 Jan 6, 2013
Pyramid spokesman wrote:
It's a new concept that were trying out in New Hartford. Less space, fewer tables but quality food and service. Check out our website.
Olive Garden does not have QUALITY food. It is frozen pre processed food. The soup comes from a large bag with a tap. The food is gross. The only real thing in there is the salad,
and

Manlius, NY

#55 Jan 6, 2013
floppy ears wrote:
<quoted text>
Olive Garden does not have QUALITY food. It is frozen pre processed food. The soup comes from a large bag with a tap. The food is gross. The only real thing in there is the salad,
You know this how?
floppy ears

Herkimer, NY

#56 Jan 6, 2013
Ate in Syracuse and it was gross. A friend of mine is a GM for a Olive Garden. He told me. If you cant tell when you eat it, then you dont eat out enough. Its an upscale Ponderosa. Shit Food
and wrote:
<quoted text>You know this how?
wrong again

Ithaca, NY

#57 Jan 6, 2013
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
On good authority Olive Garden is going near Slocum Dickson on Burrstone rd where Castlewood Diner used to be. Maybe they are opening three simoltanisly at the same time.
WRONG!!! dunkin dounts is where castlewood used to be fuzznuts!
sorry

Manlius, NY

#58 Jan 6, 2013
floppy ears wrote:
Ate in Syracuse and it was gross. A friend of mine is a GM for a Olive Garden. He told me. If you cant tell when you eat it, then you dont eat out enough. Its an upscale Ponderosa. Shit Food
<quoted text>
That doesn't make you the OG expert. If you don't like it then don't go, there will be one less person in line in front of me and that's all that matters to me.
floppy ears

Herkimer, NY

#59 Jan 6, 2013
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>That doesn't make you the OG expert. If you don't like it then don't go, there will be one less person in line in front of me and that's all that matters to me.
And I dont go anymore. Just telling you the food is garbage. So eat up Fat _ss. You pimple eating FREAK
Hungry

Brooklyn, NY

#60 Jan 6, 2013
Scrap this Olive Garden, and build a B-Dubs. I'm sick of having to drive to Cicero.
sorry

Manlius, NY

#62 Jan 6, 2013
floppy ears wrote:
sorry for my remarks, my sister refused my sexual advances again.
s*** happens
get real

Ithaca, NY

#63 Jan 6, 2013
Hungry wrote:
Scrap this Olive Garden, and build a B-Dubs. I'm sick of having to drive to Cicero.
Then dont you a hole.
i know

Herkimer, NY

#64 Jan 6, 2013
wrong again wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG!!! dunkin dounts is where castlewood used to be fuzznuts!
Mabe Olive garden is next door.
faux foodie

Lowville, NY

#65 Jan 6, 2013
Lets get a Cracker Barrel up in here!
tri

Syracuse, NY

#66 Jan 6, 2013
another generic italian place. rather eat ppj's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Jr. Comets Sex Abuse Investigation! 3 min MVCC Driopout Taz... 59
FR. Felik Colosimo (Sep '14) 22 min Justice Citizen 10
Premier Steak and Seafood (Aug '11) 27 min diner 88
What happened to Fr. Colisimo (Jun '14) 42 min Justice Citizen 5
New hartford is the new east utica 54 min Fail Burg 220
Father Felix at Notre Dame (Jan '13) 55 min Justice Citizen 13
New Shopping Building coming to Consumer Square 1 hr Really 3
Kelly Esche 2 hr CNY Nano TRIBE Fa... 72
Poll Who is the richest man in Utica? (Jun '08) 3 hr DaDing 71
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 4 hr Jr Comets Touchers 961

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages