Olive Garden To Open In Sangertown Mall

Olive Garden To Open In Sangertown Mall

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
I Like Macaroni

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Excellent! Let's see how long a classy one like that will last! Ruby Tuesday couldn't do it!
pert

Utica, NY

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Bad move if true
i know

Herkimer, NY

#4 Jan 3, 2013
Olive garden going on burrstone rd near bushinger flowers
really

Manlius, NY

#5 Jan 3, 2013
You people are stupid.
Well

Ithaca, NY

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Do you all just make this crap up? They are currently in the bidding process for across from Kmart. Period, end of discussion.

“Sharing The Assets”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 3, 2013
Never would they locate in the mall. Even if the rent was free.
I dont think so

Moravia, NY

#8 Jan 3, 2013
unless this is sanger towns address but its being built at 4636 commerical drive..
Pyramid spokesman

Framingham, MA

#9 Jan 3, 2013
This is actually a mini-Olive Garden in addition to the one were building near k-Mart. Our studies show that there is a great demand for it and we expect both to very successful. Peace!
i know

Herkimer, NY

#10 Jan 3, 2013
Pyramid spokesman wrote:
This is actually a mini-Olive Garden in addition to the one were building near k-Mart. Our studies show that there is a great demand for it and we expect both to very successful. Peace!
On good authority Olive Garden is going near Slocum Dickson on Burrstone rd where Castlewood Diner used to be. Maybe they are opening three simoltanisly at the same time.
what

Manlius, NY

#11 Jan 3, 2013
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
On good authority Olive Garden is going near Slocum Dickson on Burrstone rd where Castlewood Diner used to be. Maybe they are opening three simoltanisly at the same time.
You don't get out much do you. Dunkin Doughnuts is already being built.
hey

Manlius, NY

#12 Jan 3, 2013
Pyramid spokesman wrote:
This is actually a mini-Olive Garden in addition to the one were building near k-Mart. Our studies show that there is a great demand for it and we expect both to very successful. Peace!
If you are going to make things up at least make them sound believable. There is no such thing as a mini-olive garden. You people smoke too much out there in CA.
Just wondering

New York, NY

#13 Jan 3, 2013
Maybe plans have changed...but the following article is from October 10th:

Plans in the works for Olive Garden to join future site of Moe's in New Hartford
By WKTV News

Story Created: Oct 10, 2012 at 3:45 PM EST

(Story Updated: Oct 10, 2012 at 4:10 PM EST )

NEW HARTFORD, N.Y.(WKTV)- For years there have been rumors about an Olive Garden coming to New Hartford but now there appears to be plans in the works.

The New Hartford Planning Board has confirmed that there is a proposal to build the eatery at 4636 Commercial Drive, which is next door to where a Moe's Southwest Grill is currently under construction.

The plan will be reviewed at a meeting scheduled for next Monday by the New Hartford Planning Board and then would need to be approved by the state.

That meeting will be held at the New Hartford Public Library
wow

Minoa, NY

#14 Jan 3, 2013
when will it open
i know

Herkimer, NY

#15 Jan 3, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text>If you are going to make things up at least make them sound believable. There is no such thing as a mini-olive garden. You people smoke too much out there in CA.
It is a regular sized resturant but with smaller olives.
Pyramid spokesman

Framingham, MA

#16 Jan 3, 2013
It's a new concept that were trying out in New Hartford. Less space, fewer tables but quality food and service. Check out our website.
ToGOoD

Carthage, NY

#17 Jan 3, 2013
Instead of making stuff up. Try thinking of good fits for the friendlys location.
Just Sayn

Utica, NY

#18 Jan 3, 2013
Just wondering wrote:
Maybe plans have changed...but the following article is from October 10th:
Plans in the works for Olive Garden to join future site of Moe's in New Hartford
By WKTV News
Story Created: Oct 10, 2012 at 3:45 PM EST
(Story Updated: Oct 10, 2012 at 4:10 PM EST )
NEW HARTFORD, N.Y.(WKTV)- For years there have been rumors about an Olive Garden coming to New Hartford but now there appears to be plans in the works.
The New Hartford Planning Board has confirmed that there is a proposal to build the eatery at 4636 Commercial Drive, which is next door to where a Moe's Southwest Grill is currently under construction.
The plan will be reviewed at a meeting scheduled for next Monday by the New Hartford Planning Board and then would need to be approved by the state.
That meeting will be held at the New Hartford Public Library
I'm wondering what they will do for parking. OG generally packs 'em in! With 5 Guys & Moe's I can't see how ppl will park.....
You know nothing

Speculator, NY

#22 Jan 3, 2013
breaking news wrote:
In a surprise move, Pyramid will be announcing today that Olive Garden will be replacing Friendlys at Sangertown. They will be knocking down Spencer Gifts to make more room. This is a done deal.
Olive Garden is going next to Moe's commerical Drive Pyramid owned property. In the spring you will see the start of construction. Pyramid will be selling the lot to Olive Garden
nuh uh

Cazenovia, NY

#24 Jan 3, 2013
Johnny rockets should go in mall
ogden nash

Herkimer, NY

#25 Jan 3, 2013
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a regular sized resturant but with smaller olives.
Actually, very clever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
attn 75 PERCENT OF THE WORLDS POOREST COUNTRIES... (Jul '16) 1 min SILLY CHIMPS 112
Who remembers 1960's shopping/ eating in the 60's? (Oct '09) 1 min Rapidralphf 77
shooting ENDS FOR 2MINS UTICA /\|lGGERS LEARN N... 2 min SILLY CHIMPS 19
Utica's FAILED economic recovery. Whose to blame? 2 min Aldis workers 23
Meet the REAL Brindisis of Utica! 4 min Clown city 38
Utican's welfare economy mindset..... 6 min Clown city 21
`Utica's silly pipedreams 2 years later! LOOOOL! 7 min sad sad sad 22
Another shady Utica Comets Audit? 11 min Dodgy books 105
Protest in front of the State Building now 12 min Stay Free 33
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 8 hr IND 782

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages