Nano Utica Job Fair.
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tired

Utica, NY

#43 Apr 18, 2014
Leroy the Welfare King wrote:
Why woulds anybody be wantin to be gettin a jobs. I be gettin my benefits and livin large.
Sooo very tired of bustin my back working and trying to get ahead then having to support those of you " gettin benifits and livin large" on my dime!!!!!!!!!! Then you have the Balls to rub in my face! A--whole
Amazing Allright

Hempstead, NY

#44 Apr 18, 2014
tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo very tired of bustin my back working and trying to get ahead then having to support those of you " gettin benifits and livin large" on my dime!!!!!!!!!! Then you have the Balls to rub in my face! A--whole
The defensive and childish CNY Public Service Class has always had an arrogant racist mouth. That's how the police you pay act when they see their respect has completely eroded in Central New York.
Utica Positivity Brigade

Rocky Hill, CT

#45 Apr 18, 2014
Inflated Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the press release telling people basically to brush up on their skills and how to prepare a resume? Comical at best. Lol!
What they meant by "brush up" is to "bring your own push broom."
Sums it up

Hempstead, NY

#46 Apr 18, 2014
whoisthere wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, SUNY will be there. Then CNSE which is also SUNY. The no doubt some of the companies that will be taking advantage of New York State tax free status and classrooms, office space and clean rooms paid for by the taxpayers of New York. In a nutshell it will be pretty much everybody sucking on the taxpayer funded "nano-teat". EDGE might even have a booth.
Next week when you hear all of the propaganda about the "multiplier effect" of these 300 jobs just remember who is paying to bring them here and how much it is costing. Any bets on who'll be the first with an interview or press release? Picente or Brindisi?
Nailed it.
Sums it up

Hempstead, NY

#47 Apr 18, 2014
Utica Positivity Brigade wrote:
<quoted text>
They can have a basketball court brooming contest for the jobs.
Limited Talent Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#48 Apr 18, 2014
Utica Positivity Brigade wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
Utica Positivity Brigade

Cooperstown, NY

#49 Apr 29, 2014
Okay... HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO INTERVIEW PROPERLY when you don't have a list of companies that you're going to talk to???

Also 2013 they already went through RIT and Albany doing the same exact thing... and there were no list of companies published there either... and it was exactly the same:

-300 jorbz available
-$35k-100k
-Interview on-the-spot.
-No list of companies
-No say from interviewers as to whether or not the job fair was productive for their recruitment efforts.

I'm surprised that they don't do interviews in Binghamton to scoop up what's left of the IBM shutdown.
Yucky Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#50 Apr 30, 2014
"1500 high tech jobs". Lol!
High Tech Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#51 May 1, 2014
Yucky Riggies wrote:
"1500 high tech jobs". Lol!
I hear it might be up to 5000 by the end of 2015.
Potholes and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#52 May 2, 2014
High Tech Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear it might be up to 5000 by the end of 2015.
Closer to 7000.
Bad City and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#53 May 3, 2014
Potholes and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Closer to 7000.
I hear about 7800.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need physical therapist 6 min Looking into 4
Bogus new jobs with nano tech 13 min Corporate welfare... 146
Frank grates / fiorillo 31 min Mad Man 1
Jill Reale of WKTV (Jan '09) 1 hr huntz hall 249
Can this new Restaurant finally "take out" Deli... 2 hr utican 3
Utica police, LaBella sued in Longo murder-suicide (Aug '11) 3 hr KARMA 57
best hair piece utica (Nov '08) 4 hr ernie 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages