Nano Utica Job Fair.
Rut Roh Riggies

Reading, PA

#22 Apr 14, 2014
Asz Crack Over Nano Site wrote:
Kristen Copeland interviewing King Picente:
Kristen: Mr. Picente, how many job candidates were hired at the nano job fair?
Picente: We expect to get our first payment from the OIN land deal any day now! It's a windfall for Oneida County!
Kristen: Uh, thank you County Executive Picente!
Picente: Your welcome.
Kristen: Back to you Don.
It would probably go something like that.
Utica Wingies

Utica, NY

#23 Apr 15, 2014
Rut Roh Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
OMFG bhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!
Truth Hurts Riggies

Reading, PA

#24 Apr 15, 2014
Utica Wingies wrote:
<quoted text>OMFG bhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!
Or he might announce a new nano utica wingie plant.
True this

United States

#25 Apr 15, 2014
Rut Roh Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
It literally DOES... I thought that was an actual transcript. Picente, Goofo, Palmieri and Beengrazy always launch into platitudes and off-topic "positives" when asked simple questions. Hard ones too!
Azs Crack Over Nano Site

Whitesboro, NY

#27 Apr 16, 2014
Kristen Copeland: Mr. Picente, a lot of water users are not happy with the county sewer rate hikes.
King Picente: Kristen, thank for having me on.
Kristen: things are really looking up in Oneida County!
King Picente: Spring is finally here in Oneida County!
Kristen: the cherry trees will be blooming soon!
King Picente: Here in Oneida County we have the best cherry trees in the state! They create tourist dollars!
Kristen: I know, it's wonderful! We'll, thank you for joining us Mr. Picente!
King Picente: any time, Kristen!
Kristen: Back to you Don
Don Shipman: thank goodness for those cherry trees! In other news, water users are saying that the county sewer rate hikes are necessary & they don't mind paying a little more! This according to county executive Picente. Now, the weather with Adam.
Stupidest People on Earth

United States

#28 Apr 16, 2014
WKTV and the Observer Dispatch: News for the Stupidest People on Earth.
HRP

Newark, NJ

#29 Apr 16, 2014
It's attitudes like this that make people not do well when interviewing and staying unemployed or underemployed.

Change your attitude and outlook and this will change around you. For the better.
Yes attitude

United States

#30 Apr 16, 2014
HRP wrote:
It's attitudes like this that make people not do well when interviewing and staying unemployed or underemployed.
Change your attitude and outlook and this will change around you. For the better.
Yeah attitudes like this make people leave and flourish in 2 jobs far away in sunny warm climes. Attitude won't change anything in Utica they just lie and pretend everything is "duh best". Worked out great so far, at least you're worth a laugh.
Yes attitude

United States

#31 Apr 16, 2014
Overheard at the utica janitorial job fair - "Oh my fcking GOD! These are easily the stupidest most gullible people on Earth! We'll DEFINITELY get more tax junk and taxpayer grants with THESE blisteringly stupid retards! Easy money!"

Someone astutely pointed out BTW that no companies of note have signed up for the "job fair" how interesting that is!
HRP

Newark, NJ

#32 Apr 16, 2014
Yes attitude wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah attitudes like this make people leave and flourish in 2 jobs far away in sunny warm climes. Attitude won't change anything in Utica they just lie and pretend everything is "duh best". Worked out great so far, at least you're worth a laugh.
Congrats and good luck
HRP

Newark, NJ

#33 Apr 16, 2014
What's wrong with a janitorial job? Is it beneath you?

He's a reality check, the only thing beneath you is not having a job regardless of how well or poorly you're educated.
Yes attitude

United States

#34 Apr 16, 2014
HRP wrote:
What's wrong with a janitorial job? Is it beneath you?
He's a reality check, the only thing beneath you is not having a job regardless of how well or poorly you're educated.
Wrong. When you are paid as I am to take the responsibilities I do for my main living... yes janitor is well beneath me. Additionally it wouldn't have been permitted in my family to even suggest such a washout existence. Ever.
Anon Ymous

Utica, NY

#35 Apr 16, 2014
Will Doc Brown be there? I've always wanted to meet him!
Nanoman

Rome, NY

#36 Apr 16, 2014
Chain Store Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm...hate to burst your bubble but positions at complexes like these don't need "job fairs" to fill positions. This is nothing more that a dog and pony show. Do you really believe that people who show up for "job fairs" are candidates for this type of work? My goodness you're so ignorant.
What are you talking about???? You are really grasping at straws to negate this and make youself feel better. Its very obvious. Why else would you comment?
Stick to Boilergasms

United States

#37 Apr 16, 2014
Nobody needs to grasp at any straws to "negate" you. A few emails to trusted old associates and friends did the trick some time ago now. All it takes is a dose of the facts and the truth.

Stick to "Boilergasm" Utica. It's about all you can hack, barely too.
Traffic Circle Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#38 Apr 16, 2014
Nanoman wrote:
<quoted text> What are you talking about???? You are really grasping at straws to negate this and make youself feel better. Its very obvious. Why else would you comment?
Umm...no I'm not. These positions don't need "job fairs" to fill.
Joe_I do not know_ Money

Gouverneur, NY

#39 Apr 17, 2014
Da Law wrote:
A Job Fair that doesn't list a single company that will be in attendance?
How...curious.
So how is it that all the friends of mine who graduated from SUNY are in Productive Engineering and IT positions of directorship and management including a Start Up Success story in CHINA?
You have any facts or stats to back up your BULL SHIT spew on the performance of Suny grads form Utica? I would bet you don't you stain!
Empty Aud Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#40 Apr 17, 2014
Joe_I do not know_ Money wrote:
<quoted text>
So how is it that all the friends of mine who graduated from SUNY are in Productive Engineering and IT positions of directorship and management including a Start Up Success story in CHINA?
You have any facts or stats to back up your BULL SHIT spew on the performance of Suny grads form Utica? I would bet you don't you stain!
What companies are going to be at the "job fair"?
whoisthere

Utica, NY

#41 Apr 18, 2014
Empty Aud Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
What companies are going to be at the "job fair"?
Well, SUNY will be there. Then CNSE which is also SUNY. The no doubt some of the companies that will be taking advantage of New York State tax free status and classrooms, office space and clean rooms paid for by the taxpayers of New York. In a nutshell it will be pretty much everybody sucking on the taxpayer funded "nano-teat". EDGE might even have a booth.

Next week when you hear all of the propaganda about the "multiplier effect" of these 300 jobs just remember who is paying to bring them here and how much it is costing. Any bets on who'll be the first with an interview or press release? Picente or Brindisi?
Inflated Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#42 Apr 18, 2014
whoisthere wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, SUNY will be there. Then CNSE which is also SUNY. The no doubt some of the companies that will be taking advantage of New York State tax free status and classrooms, office space and clean rooms paid for by the taxpayers of New York. In a nutshell it will be pretty much everybody sucking on the taxpayer funded "nano-teat". EDGE might even have a booth.
Next week when you hear all of the propaganda about the "multiplier effect" of these 300 jobs just remember who is paying to bring them here and how much it is costing. Any bets on who'll be the first with an interview or press release? Picente or Brindisi?
Did you read the press release telling people basically to brush up on their skills and how to prepare a resume? Comical at best. Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly Uvanni or the Summitt car girl? 3 min Frank Z 14
Samantha Colostomy Testa like SNOOKIE! Only fat... 6 min joe mazza 4
moon beans 30 min ted croniser 1
Dave Smith Taber ln NH Family Pic's Coming Soon... 49 min Yellow nails 7
Kayliegh Hanna blames "THE BLAAACKS!!" for Downs! 55 min badge bunny 11
Lisa Beckwith (Oct '16) 1 hr oh no 17
Work On Aud Improvements 1 hr No Batman Suit Utica 449
Joette Mancuso 1 hr Saul 25
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 7 hr One Down 103

Utica Jobs