jason powles on wktv
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NY Observer

Rome, NY

#23 Jul 16, 2011
Shamrock Lady wrote:
Hey sextist PIG, some women know more about sports than you phoney jocks!!
Please re-read my post?

I mentioned that some women do a better job of sportscasting than Powles does, didn't I?

Ithaca, NY

#24 Jul 19, 2013
i am not willing to turn down ac i have pets they need it cool
witchy lady

Utica, NY

#25 Nov 12, 2013
please get rid of jason-i can not watch the morning news-he makes me sick-yes ----shove that coffee mug where the sun don't shine---he is the biggest dork trying to be cool---give it up jason--no one likes to see you in the morning--and hope you choke on your next cup of coffee!

Syracuse, NY

#26 Dec 2, 2013
Jason Powless is such a slobbbbb

Little Falls, NY

#27 Dec 3, 2013
How many times does this want to be broadcaster have to read a news story before he can read it correctly. What a screw up. I thought with the buyout of this station the new owners would see through some of these want to be broadcasters.

Utica, NY

#28 Dec 4, 2013
You will never see any of them leave after being there a year, unless they choose to, themselves. They are union protected.
Apollonius Molo

Utica, NY

#29 Dec 14, 2013
Powles is really bad at presenting the news. You have to wonder how much he prepares for his broadcast. I mean it seems he is reading the story from the teleprompter as if he is seeing it for the first time. Very choppy delivery, too many stumbles and corrections. I long ago gave up on their morning news show, and now noon news has become unwatchable as well. Too bad.
Valley Girl

Little Falls, NY

#30 Apr 25, 2014
Jason was down right awful this morning. I only have been watching the last 15 minutes of this morning broadcast, only because I can't take even that much of Jason Powles. He mumbles and stumbles all the words of a story. He reads so sing song that it is awful. The story about the former Popes I had no idea what he was even talking about. I wish there was some way to contact the owner of this station and voice a option on this guy.
Total Eclipse of the Chin

Utica, NY

#31 Apr 25, 2014
Fat turkey neck is always horrible. He reads the teleprompter in spurts like reading sports scores. There was a .... stabbing in S Utica yesterday ... where one person ... with a knife .... stabbed three .... people ... on Oneida st. Sheesh!
Valley Girl

Little Falls, NY

#32 Apr 25, 2014
Noon news just announced Barn fire story at 6:00. Or 5:00 whatever time he said. Don't tell the viewers where let's wait 5 hours to here the details. Let's repeat the story about the stabing on Oneida Street again that we have heard since Wednesday.
Birnie Bus Man

Utica, NY

#33 Apr 26, 2014
Gary Liberatore rocks!
Az Crack Ovr Little Falls

Whitesboro, NY

#34 Apr 26, 2014
Birnie Bus Man wrote:
Gary Liberatore rocks!
Gary is in Little Falls on standby with the mobile unit. Just in case the sun comes out & that new solar powered toilet starts splashing again.
Birnie Bus Man

Utica, NY

#35 Apr 26, 2014
Shamrock Lady wrote:
Hey sextist PIG, some women know more about sports than you phoney jocks!!
Wow, too much gin in your juice?

Ithaca, NY

#36 May 2, 2014
How many people need to complain for wktv to do something? Jason Powles is becoming increasingly worse. His banter with Bill Kardas has gotten downright insulting. Bill used to be credible and respected but Jason seems to be sucking the intelligence out of him. We need to mobilize an area wide boycott of wktv. Who is with me?

Little Falls, NY

#38 May 3, 2014
Freddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Email Steve mcmurray to get rid of him. I did fwiw.
I also emailed Steve awhile ago, but it looks like it was a waste of time. Jason is still on the air.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrew McCabe Cry baby 3 min Wahh 1
Nation grid bill going up! 10 min all nonsense 2
NH promoting private businesses 10 min wow 2
Noonman 38 min UPD 8
Fireman Squirt 40 min italiano 5
Florida Bridge Collapse Was Godís Will 49 min Rosemary 12
2018 St. Patrick's Day Parade 51 min Babies 5
WIBX No More 3 hr all nonsense 11
72Tavern at the Aud 3 hr love the riggies 10
Forte C Umm 17 hr Newborn 146