CNY is Sinking Fast!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 3

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 22, 2012
THE TRUTH HERE! Well folks the Truth is becoming more and more previlent here. Murder suicides, home invasions, drugs, robberies, you name it, the writing is surely on the wall! Just imagine if you can what this pathetic area will look like in five years! Oh yes and I forgot about the Gangbangers! Can't leave them out now can we. My advice make thy plans while you can, make your own exodus become reality before reality catches up with you!...THE TRUTH AT WORK...
Blah Blah Blah

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 22, 2012
Ian Hob wrote:
Come see Pensacola or Tampa if you think CNY has problems! They burn children for smokescreens here and sell those "bath salts" at HS and College parties.
It makes the OD's bad news look like a breath of fresh air but I still wouldn't come back to live there there's just too much "stupid" in the air!
People with no clue whatsoever how to handle things are the self-appointed leaders.
Awright. Keep it together I'm out!
Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Pensicola ... hicktown USA.

Level 3

Location hidden

#4 Jun 22, 2012
Ian Hob wrote:
Come see Pensacola or Tampa if you think CNY has problems! They burn children for smokescreens here and sell those "bath salts" at HS and College parties.
It makes the OD's bad news look like a breath of fresh air but I still wouldn't come back to live there there's just too much "stupid" in the air!
People with no clue whatsoever how to handle things are the self-appointed leaders.
THE TRUTH HERE! Well Ian the problem with your arguement is this,in a city the size of tampa I would expect more crime,however their is more crime here per capita, then there should be.That is a fact. Tampa has more population then this entire county combined. THE TRUTH AT WORK...

Level 3

Location hidden

#7 Jun 22, 2012
Ian Hob wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it's not that bad but it's just funny that everyone there in CNY thinks they have it so crazy when it's really just the opposite: It's not bad but the local leaders are so inept and arrogant it exacerbates any problem. Who in their right mind would willing pay into such a ridiculously low grade system?
THE TRUTH HERE! Not yet? ok then give it a year or two and you can see how bad, bad can really be...
Oh Please

Utica, NY

#8 Jun 22, 2012
Ian Hob wrote:
<quoted text>Mmmmhmmm. Whatever. I sense some envy from someone posting from a rundown overtaxed town with half the average income of Cola. Jobs: Pensacola NAS is happy to have people like me around and pay me and my cohorts well. Who's happy you're there? Aunt Gino and Uncle Deb? NH Town cops? Muhahahahah!
Wow talk about desperate, now we're dropping any semblance to reality here! I'll ask my sister if she's bought up any other nice homes along RueMax sight unseen that you can rent, but she has a policy against animals and people who earn >50k.
If Pensacola or "Cola" as you call it (give me a break) didn't have a base or the gulf it would be like living in Montgomery Alabama. Redneck lowlife crawdad suckin hillbillies all the way. And your sister you always mention, most likely roped a rich dude by sucking a mean dick but had nothing on her own. You're a pussy Hob.

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Kirkville, NY

#10 Jun 22, 2012
I lived in Tampa/St Pete..and it is pretty bad. Kids are abduted everyday and found dead everyday. Average homicide is about 100 a year (even though the st. Pete, Tampa, Clwtr area caps about 2 million people).
But it is a Republican run state (Jeb Bush)and it was nice not having state taxes. Jobs are plentiful and pay well, However all other crimes apply huge drug use, prostitution, armed robbery etc... just more of it.
Utica has the man power (UPD) to clear up the streets, but have no nuts. They go through the city with blinders on. Unless you are a women so they can exchange a quicky for a forgiven make believe reason they really pulled you over for.
The city officals are a penny wise and a dollar stupid.
Chigoan

Utica, NY

#11 Jun 22, 2012
I lived in Chicago for about 10 years, newspaper was alwsys full or murder, rape and dispair. I really enjoyed looking at all the poverty seperated by the rich burps. It was a melting pot of poor crime and the rich corruption. The most politicaly corrupt City in the Country. Oh, that's right home of the morally bankrupt Obama. Obama live right next to crook Rezko and terroist william ayers, you could see obama and ayers walking the street plotting how to destroy the us economy. Yea, that was the place high crime, poverty, corrupt politicians. A real breeding ground of Dumbasscrats.
Bazil5 wrote:
I lived in Tampa/St Pete..and it is pretty bad. Kids are abduted everyday and found dead everyday. Average homicide is about 100 a year (even though the st. Pete, Tampa, Clwtr area caps about 2 million people).
But it is a Republican run state (Jeb Bush)and it was nice not having state taxes. Jobs are plentiful and pay well, However all other crimes apply huge drug use, prostitution, armed robbery etc... just more of it.
Utica has the man power (UPD) to clear up the streets, but have no nuts. They go through the city with blinders on. Unless you are a women so they can exchange a quicky for a forgiven make believe reason they really pulled you over for.
The city officals are a penny wise and a dollar stupid.
LIKE IT HERE

Baldwinsville, NY

#12 Jun 22, 2012
Cny not a bad place to live at all
LIKE IT HERE

Baldwinsville, NY

#13 Jun 22, 2012
i like it here

Level 3

Location hidden

#14 Jun 22, 2012
LIKE IT HERE wrote:
i like it here
E TRUTH HERE! Read the words next time moron,you like it now, wait that attitude will change very fast in a year or so. Ever take a trip up or down genesee st in utica? Practically every week you see a for sale sign going up, there are reasons for those you know...
Wow

Cortland, NY

#16 Jun 22, 2012
Can I meet her? I would LOVEEEE to meet a girl like that there's nobody like that here.
Jason

Tully, NY

#17 Jun 23, 2012
Ian Hob wrote:
I have a summer home in New Hartford and a winter one in Tampa, Fl. I can tell you that things really are not much different in Utica than they are in Tampa or anywhere else as far as crime and drugs go. Crime and drugs are everywhere. I will tell you that I would much rather live in Tampa year round than in Utica. The only reason I keep the house in New Hartford is I need a place for the times I'm here visiting family, and when retirement time comes around the house in NH will be sold. Life is vastly better in Tampa than it ever could possibly be living anywhere near Utica. Negatives exist everywhere. In Tampa, the postives far outweigh any negatives. In Utica, there are no postives, just negatives.
stink

Utica, NY

#18 Jun 23, 2012
Truth-Teller 42 wrote:
THE TRUTH HERE! Well folks the Truth is becoming more and more previlent here. Murder suicides, home invasions, drugs, robberies, you name it, the writing is surely on the wall! Just imagine if you can what this pathetic area will look like in five years! Oh yes and I forgot about the Gangbangers! Can't leave them out now can we. My advice make thy plans while you can, make your own exodus become reality before reality catches up with you!...THE TRUTH AT WORK...
Didn't you move? I seem to remember one of your rants about finally getting out. Why do you still insist on coming here and complaining about Utica? Get on with your life! Stop worrying about us; we'll certainly make it without you. Now that's the REAL truth! Azzhole...
stink

Utica, NY

#19 Jun 23, 2012
Ian Hob wrote:

You're gone from the area too? Stop dwelling on us then! Get on with your life...unless you don't have one. That's becoming obvious with you incessant posts here...where you supposedly don't live anymore.
Jerry

South Butler, NY

#20 Jun 23, 2012
The only people that seem to defend Utica or try to tell us how "nice" it is are the miserable and frustrated Uticans. The only reason they love this place so much is because they don't know any better and don't realize how depressed they really are.

Level 3

Location hidden

#21 Jun 23, 2012
Jerry wrote:
The only people that seem to defend Utica or try to tell us how "nice" it is are the miserable and frustrated Uticans. The only reason they love this place so much is because they don't know any better and don't realize how depressed they really are.
THE TRUTH HERE! Could not have said it better myself!...Now that's the TRUTH!...
Look upstater taters

Cortland, NY

#22 Jun 23, 2012
Jerry wrote:
It's the last vestige of pride they can hope to have is to live a big lie and attack anyone who dares tell them like it really is.
stink

Utica, NY

#23 Jun 23, 2012
Truth-Teller 42 wrote:
<quoted text>THE TRUTH HERE! Could not have said it better myself!...Now that's the TRUTH!...
You're boring. And a moron. Not sure why you think you're so much better than others. If you're happier now, LEAVE US THE FCK ALONE!
stink

Utica, NY

#24 Jun 23, 2012
Jerry wrote:
Not miserable, not defending Utica either. I'm happy with my family and doesn't matter where I am. I don't love this place, just don't see the need to whine about it all the time like a little ladyboy.

Level 3

Location hidden

#25 Jun 23, 2012
stink wrote:
<quoted text>
You're boring. And a moron. Not sure why you think you're so much better than others. If you're happier now, LEAVE US THE FCK ALONE!
THE TRUTH HERE! If it bothers you so then post in another forum pal! My agenda does not concern any of you, thats the TRUTH...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug and alcohol treatment 15 min lookingforchaos 7
Another home invasion 34 min Archie Bunker 17
Where are there any good fishing spots in Utica... 50 min cast away 9
Soon to be vacated hospital buildings 1 hr B Patient 3
retro fitness 3 hr Namaste 25
keep any one word (Dec '12) 3 hr Newintown 448
College Time 3 hr College 2
Whitesboro Fire Department 3 hr Resident 18
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 8 hr TaxLady1 647
Utica 4th of July fireworks - Epic Fail Mon hmm 6