Admit it
WhiteKnight

Camillus, NY

#2 Aug 23, 2012
I totally agree with you.
Sam

Utica, NY

#4 Aug 24, 2012
Science is winning over chistian crap. But do not confuse scientology with science, that is crap too.
Boo hoo 4 U

United States

#5 Aug 24, 2012
Our science is garbage wrote:
Admit it
I think you mean "the science they teach uticans at Proctard and Narcissistic Dame is garbage".

You uneducated and paranoid imbeciles have a weak grasp of what science is... it doesn't need to "have control" over a "date".

I take it that your "Sailor Moon" cartoon provided education is letting you down in all sorts of other veins too hmmm?

Oh no!!! They got "the crystal"!!! They can control the future!!

What a bunch of hophead retards in that town, thinking "someone" has "control" over a "date". Lay off the cartoons. Moron.

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 24, 2012
[QUOTE who="Science has no control over 12-21-2012
Our science is garbage"]Admit it[/QUOTE]
I would hope this was posted as a joke or to incite a response, but I suspect you may be serious. What we have obviously lost control over is rampant illiteracy and a failed education system.

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

United States

#7 Aug 24, 2012
Wow since when did science have control of anything? And last time I check 12-21-12 was a religion thing...so as a believer in science and not religion I believe that the whole thing with that day is going to happen just as much as it did in 99 or 2000 when it was supposed to then too. I think it is just religious bullish** that religious folk come up with to try to scare others into believing in god. Just religious psycho-babble.

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8 Aug 24, 2012
Science has no control over 12-21-2012
Our science is garbage wrote:
Admit it
Or maybe science has complete control and will end the world as we know it. It will be directed by NASA as a cover-up to keep people from finally proving we never went to the moon and the Mars rover is in the Nevada desert. Also Pluto was removed from the list of planets so no one would ask what's really happening there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Slut Leave Him Alone 17 min YourCohoes 7
who amanda taurasane 33 min Chris 3
facebook is the new wal-mart for scum 50 min Mark Zuckerberg 2
Jury duty (Nov '08) 57 min Rudy 7
Home and Car Robberies 1 hr Rudy 7
where can i find state officer joseph nitti 1 hr macky 6
Fitness Mill 1 hr Twoface 2
Gordon's Tap Room 4 hr city in ruin 12
How to beat the upcoming NYS vehicle inspection... 8 hr Hidingbehindtinte... 11

Utica Jobs