Next Last
Lulu

Ashburn, VA

#43 May 10, 2013
I think they can't move unless they being moved
One way taxi driver

Royersford, PA

#44 May 10, 2014
I have worked in the funeral industry for many years. I have to laugh when you hear somebody's brother saw it or a nurse saw it. Never anybody you can ask. Folks, I'm here to tell you once and for all. Dead bodies (corpse's) can't sit up! Try doing a sit up and tell me what it takes to do it. You have to thrust your muscles to start the sit up and then use stomach muscles. A corpse just can't do that, fast or slow. I have seen arm, finger and leg twitches. But never a body sit up. If you man handle a body or jostle it about. It can make groans or hisses and even a squeal.allbeit a low pitch noise made from enzymes breaking down the body. I must say these stories are fun to hear and spread, but take it from me, the only way a corpse can move is with the help of a living person.......
Melissa

Cambridge, UK

#46 May 23, 2014
Hey guys can you answer my question I was walking down grans funeral when I saw her come out and kiss me no lies help me please anyone believe in jinns please tell me my aunts has been possessed by one help
KissHanksAssForM illions

Mesa, AZ

#47 Sep 4, 2014
SoFunnyAt420 wrote:
To answer your question "Can a Person move after their dead?" Sure they can, they get to move from where they die into an ambulance, from here they move to a hospital, then to a mortuary, then a funeral home, and last but not leas into the ground! you asked a stupid question I gave you a smart azz answer!
Okay,'smart-ass'. I'll ask a clear 'thorough' question- Can a person, after death, actually move about as seen in zombie movies? It would seem that if a person is truly 'dead', the body would decay to a point that the five major senses- sight, hearing, smell, taste and feel- would be destroyed from that decay over a short time period. A zombie couldn't 'smell' or 'see' someone, unless the virus that reanimated the dead body (reactivating the brain) was just enough to simulate the brain patterns and electrical impulses to power the muscles to move, and and keep at least three of the senses active enough, as it acted on the lower, basic need to survive. Survival set on the need to feed, and that is all.
That, of course, is all based on 'horror/fantasy' concept of the 'walking dead' zombies, but in actual reality? After months....years....would a dead human body stay in tact, or would it simply fall apart from decay?
CLongCorruptOffi cersGuide

Conyers, GA

#48 Oct 11, 2016
My mother work at a funeral home. She said the deceased, farted, moaned , twitched was not uncommon. On rare occasions the bodies, would open eyes, sit up.
Megz

Wilmington, DE

#49 May 8, 2017
This is weird wrote:
A friend of mine is in a mortuary science class at a college in Nebraska.She said she saw a dead body sit upright.I say its impossible!
When I was a teen, my friend worked in a funeral home and said he almost fell down the steps running away from a corpse he witnessed moving into an upright position after lying down. He was petrified and I would be too. So the answer to your question would be "yes" a dead body can move into an upright position. I don't see why he would have lied about something like that. There was no media coverage about it it anything...#justsaying
Constipated

Whitesboro, NY

#50 May 8, 2017
If they are Democrats. They usually move enough to vote.
Diaat

Baltimore, MD

#51 Jun 14, 2017
Morticians Assistant wrote:
I worked for a local funeral home.One night I was assisting the owner.The lady was elderly.I positioned her arms,so we could start the solutions.And this lady slapped me on the face hard,and made a sound.This is a true story
Come on!😕
Azrael

Fletcher, NC

#53 Jun 29, 2017
heard of it wrote:
<quoted text>

I heard of this happening too. I knew a guy that worked for an undertaker picking up the dead bodies from the hospital/ursing homes. and he told me while driving back to the funeral home that a couple times the body sat up. something to do with the muscles. he said they also pass gas to. he was scared at first then got use to it.
BS! People's stupidity astounds me. This does NOT happen...EVER! It is a blatent lie and I am sick of people telling it. It usually starts with "I know this guy". &#128545; Just please stop it!
Azrael

Fletcher, NC

#54 Jun 29, 2017
One way taxi driver wrote:
I have worked in the funeral industry for many years. I have to laugh when you hear somebody's brother saw it or a nurse saw it. Never anybody you can ask. Folks, I'm here to tell you once and for all. Dead bodies (corpse's) can't sit up! Try doing a sit up and tell me what it takes to do it. You have to thrust your muscles to start the sit up and then use stomach muscles. A corpse just can't do that, fast or slow. I have seen arm, finger and leg twitches. But never a body sit up. If you man handle a body or jostle it about. It can make groans or hisses and even a squeal.allbeit a low pitch noise made from enzymes breaking down the body. I must say these stories are fun to hear and spread, but take it from me, the only way a corpse can move is with the help of a living person.......
Right on! I too am in the field and am so sick of these lies.

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Been There,Done That,Now What?

#55 Jul 15, 2017
Ever Seen The Movie "Splintered"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alex Carbone dating Savannah Lei 5 min Xxxxx 33
Dr. Costello unnecessary cruelty 6 min janet 5
Golf in Upstate NY 9 min Ken Doll 28
Cuomo pitching statewide platic bag ban. 11 min hallo 6
Cuomo Giving Felons Right To Vote 13 min Not a Chance Andy 24
Nude Bathing Permited At Hinckley Beach 14 min Johnson Large 30
Another Hillary Exuse 25 min One term trump 11
Why Does Trump Lie So Much? 1 hr Two Term Trump 66
nole must go 16 hr Okay 30
Claudia Tenney BLASTS scam Dem/RINO hospital plan! 19 hr Observer 63