Notre Dame Juggler Baseball

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RumpPumper

Syracuse, NY

#1 May 17, 2013
7-8 this year. Nobody hits and after watching the game yesterday it's doubtful anyone can catch a fly ball. I am embarrassed to be an alum!! We can't beat anybody good. Were supposed to have a couple of studs. Where are they? They only hit the bad pitchers! We only beat Camden, Oneida, Whitesboro and a crap team from Buffalo. We even had to win a game by forfeit! I never thought I'd say this but maybe it's time to bring Gene back. Sure, he takes naps in the dugout and likes to scratch himself but at least we won.
would luv to go there

Whitesboro, NY

#2 May 23, 2013
I would luv to go there? how much is the cost?
Can I work it off there? I cant stand the NH politics and my kid would fit great with their team.
In the know

Syracuse, NY

#4 May 23, 2013
Got beat by Clinton Anthony rizzo is a great pitcher
warrior

Utica, NY

#5 May 23, 2013
He's good. ..far from great....nd has a weak hitting team and their best hitter didn't play in the game...
Baseball junkie

New York, NY

#6 May 23, 2013
The ND pitcher gave up less hits then Rizzo. Only two balls left the infield
wow

Utica, NY

#7 May 23, 2013
In the know wrote:
Got beat by Clinton Anthony rizzo is a great pitcher
You said it MOM
In the know

Syracuse, NY

#8 May 23, 2013
Poor lOsers typical ND. Better luck next year. Go warriors
ND Parent

Utica, NY

#11 May 24, 2013
Great game yesterday by both Clinton & ND...fun game to watch. Nice work Rizzo, Rocci, Kesty, Dob, Ortiz and Bouse among others. Good luck the rest of the way Clinton. We'll be pulling for you.
curveball 3

Selkirk, NY

#12 May 24, 2013
Great game well played by both teams ND just cant hit a very strong pitching performance by both pitchers ,iwill say this after watching the game had some hitters I know that the outcome would have been different ,

Utica, NY

#14 May 24, 2013
I'm not that knowledgeable on local high school ball and no knock on NDs pitcher but why didn't the kid that closed for ND throw the whole game? Threw hard and struck out the middle of Clintons lineup easy enough. Either way, good game to watch but seemed odd.

Utica, NY

#16 May 24, 2013
So pathetic wrote:
Who cares what the future correction rejects do? Send them to school where they will learn a marketable skill not "neanderball worship". You people are so pathetic.
Your mother worships neaderball nut sacks. She's also pathetic but gives great head! Whatta tea bagger!
TedWilliams

Brooklyn, NY

#18 May 24, 2013
warrior wrote:
He's good...far from great....nd has a weak hitting team and their best hitter didn't play in the game...
There best hitter only hits when he faces 75 mph fast balls. Anything over that and he is lost. D1??? He couldn't make contact against Torey King...LOL He will ride the bench at the next level just like Gags does.
Clinton Parent

New York, NY

#19 May 24, 2013
Can't take anything away from Rocci. Threw a great game and a great kid. Kesteson coming in in the 6th was a coaching decision and had nothing to do with Rocci's performance. Some of the areas finest pitching on both sides.
curveball 3

Selkirk, NY

#20 May 24, 2013
As I said after watching that game I think if ND could hit there would have been a different outcome to the game !!
Einstein

Utica, NY

#21 May 24, 2013
Wow! You are a genius! This is a new revolution to the game of baseball. More hits equal more probable wins. Look out teams with good pitching! It was a well played game by both teams. Can we please leave it at that?
ProctorFan

New York, NY

#24 May 24, 2013
rizxo wrote:
Rocci's the best they got ??
He gave up three hits and no earned runs to Proctor last week.
guts

Utica, NY

#25 May 24, 2013
ProctorFan wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to suck it up and play Zane, You cant teach heart
DaveCash

Brooklyn, NY

#26 May 24, 2013
ProctorFan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if your aware of this or not but Proctor sucked this year. They couldn't hit worth shi t this year!!!
DaveCash

Brooklyn, NY

#27 May 24, 2013
guts wrote:
<quoted text> Way to suck it up and play Zane, You cant teach heart
It didn't matter. Unless the pitcher is a 10th grader throwing 70 mph he won't hit.
les devin

Utica, NY

#28 May 24, 2013
Lets face it...Gags and Zane have something ur kids don't....div 1 scholarships to great schools...who cares if they sit. Congrats to both players for doing what 90% of kids can't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Utica Meth 2 min This 18
i will watch the nfl and so will u 3 min Da raiders 1
Urban Dictionary FLAMES Utica lol! 10 min Typical 9
CNY's Sex Offender problem..... 11 min Only In Utica 1
Keeler Takes a Knee BOYCOTT KEELER 16 min LLiberal fakes 8
How many "Nano Factories" in Utica? 19 min CONSUMED again 1
Howard Stern RIDICULES Utica HARDCORE on air! 20 min CONSUMED again 4
NFL/NBA Players vs Trump 41 min your mother 105
Gonna sit back and watch the show! 2 hr Cry little baby 20
Kaitlyn Conley 2 3 hr seriously 10