Ape On The Corner
Tom tom

Matawan, NJ

#2 Aug 21, 2014
Apes On The Loose wrote:
This afternoon I'm driving over Bleeker St. on my way to Tony's Bakery. I stop at the intersection of Bleeker & Milgate for a stop sign. I look to my right & there's an ape standing there probably looking to sell some rock. The ape looks at me & sneers. I flip him the bird & drive away. I don't know. Can an ape recognize a human when they see one? Maybe that's why the knuckle dragger sneered at me? When I flipped the bird to the ape do u think it knew what that meant?
Dont let Gorilla Cookie Obama catch you doing that. She (it) would make you eat your fruit cup!
bushcrim

Boardman, OR

#3 Aug 21, 2014
Apes On The Loose wrote:
This afternoon I'm driving over Bleeker St. on my way to Tony's Bakery. I stop at the intersection of Bleeker & Milgate for a stop sign. I look to my right & there's an ape standing there probably looking to sell some rock. The ape looks at me & sneers. I flip him the bird & drive away. I don't know. Can an ape recognize a human when they see one? Maybe that's why the knuckle dragger sneered at me? When I flipped the bird to the ape do u think it knew what that meant?
Did it escape from the zoo, or was it a cornhill native ? If it escaped from the zoo the IRS will be looking for it. because it can make more money over the native.
Tredd

Matawan, NJ

#4 Aug 23, 2014
Koons on brooms?
Big Head Al

Herkimer, NY

#5 Aug 24, 2014
I'm going to come up there and start a march right down that Bleecker street you mentioned and get things rolling. I hear your locals cops are shooting 13 yr old girls at 1am in the hood.
All talk

Gouverneur, NY

#7 Sep 2, 2014
Bunch of racist bitches on here....walk thru the hood and make that statement ...I just pray that you don't need a person of color to save you one day..grow a set and walk thru the hood .
Utica Windbags

Springfield, MA

#8 Sep 2, 2014
All talk wrote:
Bunch of racist bitches on here....walk thru the hood and make that statement ...I just pray that you don't need a person of color to save you one day..grow a set and walk thru the hood .
I dared them a month ago to do that. They're all talk.
BAGLIPKNUCBKHAIR

Beijing, China

#9 Sep 2, 2014
Utica Windbags wrote:
<quoted text>
I dared them a month ago to do that. They're all talk.
GO WASH YOUR DISGUSTING DREADS ape.

What's it like having dead skin, lips an knuc on ground, hair that makes people vomit, no life, stealing for to get a bag of rock ?

One day soon something going through all the REGGIN in cronhill REGGIN.

Post name an address tough gorilla.

Why are all your MAMMAS FAT SLOB SOWS WIREHEAD 1 IQ LIKE YO BABY DADDY ?
Trailer Trash

United States

#10 Sep 2, 2014
BAGLIPKNUCBKHAIR wrote:
<quoted text> GO WASH YOUR DISGUSTING DREADS ape.
What's it like having dead skin, lips an knuc on ground, hair that makes people vomit, no life, stealing for to get a bag of rock ?
One day soon something going through all the REGGIN in cronhill REGGIN.
Post name an address tough gorilla.
Why are all your MAMMAS FAT SLOB SOWS WIREHEAD 1 IQ LIKE YO BABY DADDY ?
Like I said before. Step out the front door of your rental apartment and find the first African American you see and tell them your views tough guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Utica, N.Y., contractor faces $111,000 in U.S. ... (Oct '08) 18 min Shhhhhh 28
Who are the biggest gold diggers in Utica ??? 27 min Shhhhhh 2
Mr Rock Should Be Monitored 56 min Jeff 1
trump is IN CONTROL HEAR 1 hr Loretta Lynch 17
Eminent domain was used for NANO Utica 1 hr Wong Way 6
Why are you leaving us? 2 hr April-26-2018 1
Why Does Trump Lie So Much? 2 hr Reality 65
Alex Carbone dating Savannah Lei 4 hr Pretty Woman 30
nole must go 8 hr Okay 30
Claudia Tenney BLASTS scam Dem/RINO hospital plan! 11 hr Observer 63
oscugnizzo (Feb '09) 11 hr Stop whining 32

Utica Jobs

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages