BAD scumbags "Dorothy Mills got arres...

BAD scumbags "Dorothy Mills got arrested!"

Posted in the Utica Forum

Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#1 Mar 19, 2013
I cant find any public record of of the chardes about it..
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#2 Mar 19, 2013
You know what would have been hysterical about all of this if there had been a trial off it all had DA Nickelson not ROGUED along some off it all to protect MILLS..That IS exactly what he did..

Is if Mccarty had actually sat there under oath and testified that he saw me attack dorothy mills twice..and had to break it up both time ..BUT did nto want cops caled by her Mill off it all( he would have to then explain hwo he knew she working unser the table and how he got some of the work for her as he did me..BUT I like a "stupid" as they call you in this county reported mine..It wasn't the first time I had been "stupid." It would funny tpo hear McCarty and Mills claim I was "jealous" (Dottie was the jealous one) and that is why a fight took place between us from her version of it..as he is impotent self sat there trying to look like a stud off probably with enogh ETOH in his system to hold him till his next can pop..He's functioning..and she does the rest for him..

It's the audio I should NOT hav e told anyone I had it..and let them carry on..From there DA Nickelson and Judge Ludington made a date "THRILL" game out of it..for the next scumbag recruit "scenes" to take place off it..

As newtown scumbags and a few others play the "Manny Allen saw them (Police) take Dorothy Mills out of the house"

I don't know why they do it..Turns um on I guess..That's why it's called "THE THRILL OF THE KILL"
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#3 Mar 19, 2013
Yes I will be posting pics of the housing on my road..very few homes it all comes from the same area..and sometimes "fool" claims at me comes from ou behind the tree place....This female does NOT work at this hour or got school that I know she's home now.

YES there was a plan set up for Olow Green to "get" my boyfriend also..YES I heard the whole story..

This is all part of how BAD scumbags begin their "THRILL" day..with NO regard what so ever for their depraved continuing indifference to human life off it..The ONLY part the DA had right and of course FAILED to prove ..that was the "reverse" joke..

Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#5 Mar 19, 2013
"He" in :reverse" just promised all his scumbags not to worry that I will be the one looking like an asshole when it all done..well it sure is taking him a lLONG time for all the POWER he has to by threat fear and intimidation to pull it off..I think "he" is truly enjoying himself as much as the bad scumbags do..
Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#6 Mar 19, 2013
the newtown female scumbag who lives somewhere over inthe blue hosue area..there is only one blus house on a road with about 7 total..She brags to others hwo they aren't going to do anything to her like they aren't to Dorothy Mills either..
Hey Idiot

Syracuse, NY

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Speak English then maybe we could understand your rant. Wow I couldn't follow any of that. Moving on now thank you for wasting 5 mins of my day lol
Hello

Ithaca, NY

#8 Mar 19, 2013
Diana is our resident psychotic out on an extended release program. She posts insane conspiracy theories and then launches into ad-hom attacks on anyone who points out the errors in her ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 12 min Time Running 65
Hanna denounces Trump, supports Clinton 14 min Clinton Foundation 170
Pissente's long term contract with a crook 28 min A Voter 12
Raises for county politicians 33 min Naive Taxpayers 17
Palmeri another Roefaro maybe worse (Apr '11) 34 min Taxpayer 87
Water Bill increase (Oct '14) 35 min Serious Property ... 328
House of Good Shepherd 36 min Citizen 21
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 48 min Mina 264
Wibx Keeler, the dead beat 1 hr KingAndrewCuomo 39
Carbone Sold 3 hr JOHN 17