Utica ~ Albany getting ethical sunlight?

Utica ~ Albany getting ethical sunlight?

Posted in the Utica Forum

como

Fayetteville, NY

#2 Feb 18, 2013
With the new gun laws they are working on exposing homo's with BB guns shooting out of windows, know anyone ?
Crunchy

Fayetteville, NY

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Nobody cares, delete this crappy thread.
Latest UPD racism post

United States

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Crunchy wrote:
Nobody cares, delete this crappy thread.
Obviously you lie. You cares enough to post! I WELCOME whatever they do to you!
Its Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Latest UPD racism post wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you lie. You cares enough to post! I WELCOME whatever they do to you!
Obviously it's..........Cretin!
Latest UPD racism post

United States

#7 Feb 18, 2013
Says the whiner racist coach basher stuckonmydick! Keep pushing that neanderthal hate boulder of racism up that hill loser!
Its Cretin

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Latest UPD racism post wrote:
Says the whiner racist coach basher stuckonmydick! Keep pushing that neanderthal hate boulder of racism up that hill loser!
Ahhhh, "you cares enough" to post. It's..........Cretin!
Its fat Dave Neary

United States

#9 Feb 18, 2013
Poor fat Davey Neary. Nobody ever loved his fat little ass now this is what he's become!
Hampton Plaza

Utica, NY

#10 Feb 18, 2013
Albany has determined threw the investigation that Utica officials are screwing grants and pocketing fund. Starting 12 years before and the master plan was the main thing that gave Utica politicians away.
Bbo

Far Rockaway, NY

#11 Feb 18, 2013
Whatever it is, I hope it results in this city getting a massive clean up so that we can start to move forward. Enough with the insider politics, raising of taxes, public safety corruption, and union pandering.
The Wire

Westwood, MA

#12 Feb 18, 2013
I can imagine the conversations that were recorded over this insurance scam. East Utica Dagos love to talk .
knows

Clearwater, FL

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Ian Hob wrote:
Birds on a wire tweet that Utica and Albany are being lined up in the sights of some investigative reporters working on some kind of story from NYC. Anyone hearing tidbits to add?
Tit for tat ~ you tell a bit I'll tell a bit!
I know! One of the Dicovery networks is doing an expose on people in albany and how their influence harmed upstate forever. They did freedom of infomations on albany and maybe rochester so far and have accountants looking at their budgets and they also foiled a bunch of email and internet records for like 4 towns. I think the albany times union was mentioning it because it has a bunch of people in albany going nuts trying to figure out what is going on all they know is the name of the company making it for them. What have you heard then????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm Team Leader 30 min Chuck Chill Out 1
rob esche getting divorced 36 min Hey Robby 146
State Audit proves Comets Aud is a scam operation. 38 min Welfare scam comets 560
Black Lives Matter March in Utica WTF 38 min Chuck Chill Out 1
Utica Club sign 41 min Classic FAIL 107
News Utica businessman charged with arson in car exp... 41 min Dont drone me bro 2
News Utica's iconic Uptown Theatre up for auction, b... 56 min say what 4
Why is DA McNamara's office investigated for co... 1 hr TAZZ MVCC FAILED 17
Most over and under rated restaurants...a poll 2 hr Disappointed 20
Why was Louis Brindisi charged with harassment ... 3 hr DA Going Down 10
List of OC Pistol Permit holders now online! 4 hr SlobSmith 13

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages