Rte 12 Deerfield Hill speed trap

Rte 12 Deerfield Hill speed trap

Posted in the Utica Forum

unbelievable

Liverpool, NY

#1 Aug 22, 2014
omg, just like clockwork...the SP blazer at Deerfield Hill on the 8AM shift, practically EVERY DAY this summer, keeping the road "safe" lol, writing the tickets ...for this, taxpayers, we pay $100k to the guyz in purple ties. Overstaffed, if this is what it's come to.
Pat Jizinski

Ithaca, NY

#2 Aug 22, 2014
Is that still Trooper Olney?
Revrider

Utica, NY

#3 Aug 22, 2014
You know it,s a speedtrap,slow down go past him and be on your way.You can,t be bummed about New York money waste or you will go crazy!!
Dude

Herkimer, NY

#6 Aug 22, 2014
A Cops Wish wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope u get in a one car accident on Rte 12 and ur car overturns and catches fire and as u wait for that same trooper ur bashing to come save u I hope he takes the time to finish his coffee or talk on his phone but he gets to u just in time to watch ur car explode with u in it.
Robo Cop.....take a breath or use two sentences.
Pro Gun

Utica, NY

#7 Aug 22, 2014
A Cops Wish wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope u get in a one car accident on Rte 12 and ur car overturns and catches fire and as u wait for that same trooper ur bashing to come save u I hope he takes the time to finish his coffee or talk on his phone but he gets to u just in time to watch ur car explode with u in it.
Oh yeah? Well I hope all your loved ones come down with an incurable disease except you, and you can suffer watching them deteriorate into powder!!!!!
hate deerfield

Albany, NY

#9 Oct 14, 2014
A Cops Wish wrote:
Oooooh good comebacks lardass, dude and progun Lol!! Becoming a cop u think ur gonna help people but after 20+ yrs all it turned out to be was babysitting the shit of this area and dealing with people's nonstop nonsense. But hey, keep paying me LOL!!!!
You are a fucking disgrace and should resign from the force. No wonder common citizens hate you candy ass pigs. I'll bet you were bullied as a kid and now this is how you are getting your revenge on the world;with a gun and badge. Just another little Hitler. If you don't like your job quit !!! As for fire if you were burning I wouldn't piss on you to put it out. Disgraceful scum !!!
hate deerfield

Albany, NY

#10 Oct 14, 2014
A Cops Wish wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you are shot and crippled for life since you hate the citizens of the state so much;the very ones you are supposed to help.Where is your nazi armband piggy??? That's how you guys act;like the Gestapo.it's war on the population of NY.After getting a petty minor ticket grab us by our ankles and shake us upside down til all our money falls out of our pockets like in the old underdog cartoon. 3 lanes wide on a road designed for 65 mph,not a car on the road,and ticket city for Deerfield. I hope that guy in Pa who shot the cops gets away. Thousands of cops looking for over a month can't find him. Good.I hope he comes to Deerfield.
Revrider

Glenfield, NY

#11 Oct 14, 2014
hate deerfield wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you are shot and crippled for life since you hate the citizens of the state so much;the very ones you are supposed to help.Where is your nazi armband piggy??? That's how you guys act;like the Gestapo.it's war on the population of NY.After getting a petty minor ticket grab us by our ankles and shake us upside down til all our money falls out of our pockets like in the old underdog cartoon. 3 lanes wide on a road designed for 65 mph,not a car on the road,and ticket city for Deerfield. I hope that guy in Pa who shot the cops gets away. Thousands of cops looking for over a month can't find him. Good.I hope he comes to Deerfield.
WOW!
WTF

Utica, NY

#12 Oct 14, 2014
The road was designed for at least 65 MPH. It's better designed that route 49. But they don't care, they want to ticket the folks going to Old Forge. It's a cash cow.
Shame on you

Lowville, NY

#13 Oct 14, 2014
Yes, I agree, they don't care. They are giving tickets to families driving up north to camp, families with little children just trying to take a little vacation. It is so sad. Also, when your car is loaded down with a trailer, you have to excel to make it up the hill, and then you have to make sure you slow down right away, or they will get you. I have no respect anymore.
Nice

United States

#16 Oct 15, 2014
Nice!
hate deerfield

Albany, NY

#17 Oct 16, 2014
A Cops Wish wrote:
<quoted text>
One last word to this scumbag. Don't fool yourself and think people respect you. They are afraid because you are armed and most likely they are not.I'm sure most people you pull over can sense your inner hatred of them;and trust me,they hate you even more. At the end of WW2 many fascists like yourself tried to say they were only following orders as they abused their own people.You obviously get off on abusing your authority. Remember this: many of these fascists were torn limb from limb and hung by piano wire;then left to rot. That is to good for you.Know no matter how long you live you will never be respected but always hated;a pariah.Die knowing that,PIG!
scott

Utica, NY

#18 Oct 16, 2014
hate deerfield wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw crippled for life, Aim for the head....Hope his family is first to see his brains blown 4 feet out of his noggin...
Welfare State Scums

Hollywood, FL

#19 Oct 16, 2014
Pretty rare a cop pulls someone out of a burning car faster than a passerby duuuh. Always selling themselves off as superheroes when we know 65%-67% of taxes go to pay for their endless problems and ripping people off for the majority of their living. The crackheads don't steal thousands of dollars a year from you in "taxes" do they?
People are starting to get smart to the "last responders".

Just watch any cop operate long enough and you'll see something you won't approve of. They don't exactly hire the smartest or ethical people in your HS class.

But you already knew that. Most importantly, NY and PA state police are some of the most arrogant and abusive police that exist in the US. Look at the Troopergates and people just icing them like dirt. You reap what you sow.
Y bother

Cold Brook, NY

#20 Oct 16, 2014
I wish they would sit at any intersection and ticket the pricks who go threw light when it's clearly red while the ones who have the green light has to wait for them. Instead let's sit at the bottom of any hill and get speeders.
I hate deerfield also

Albany, NY

#21 Oct 29, 2014
The town court headed by a Judge Sullivan sent me the fine for my supposed unsafe lane change and it came out as a $57 fine and $93 in "mandatory state surcharges" for 4150 total. Talk about highway robbery. This is legal stealing as this "punishment" is beyond excessive. That's okay,my family didn't need to eat this week.
I hate deerfield also

Albany, NY

#22 Oct 29, 2014
that was $150, sorry for the typo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frank Pelli wrong for North Utica 3 min The people 59
Renee Fatta is cooking meth and selling heroin 4 min Keith 2
Kelly - Temporary Chief Fire Department 22 min Roget 7
o.j. simpson parole hearing 49 min Craig 14
Bre pedde is attractive 51 min Ummm 3
Sexless Marriage 1 hr Karma 13
Councilman beats up umpire at proctor park 1 hr The bambino 22
Claudia Bad Mouthing 3 hr MAGA 33
Wegmans Coming To Whitesboro 4 hr TheSlobSeemann 153
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 4 hr TheSlobSeemann 62