people in utica have no class!!!

people in utica have no class!!!

Posted in the Utica Forum

sally123

Neversink, NY

#1 Jun 23, 2011
It makes me sick these people in utica they have no class, they don't take blame 4 themselves they blame everyone around them but themselves its disgusting!!!! wish we could empty utica right out & start over with some decent people who have some class!!!!
Zen

Utica, NY

#2 Jun 23, 2011
Yeah! And tolerance too!
They say

New Hartford, NY

#3 Jun 23, 2011
"It takes one to know one"
Anonymous

Neversink, NY

#4 Jun 23, 2011
who said anything about knowing any of these low class people?! all u have to do is turn on the news & you'll see what kind of beauties we have running around the streets off utica, crap all u have 2 do is look out ur window!
sally123

Neversink, NY

#6 Jun 23, 2011
hey matt u seem 2 be following me j/k thank u 4 ur input i appreciate it
sally123

Neversink, NY

#9 Jun 23, 2011
matt i think what it is is she really wants to s**k ur u know what & shes getting mad cause she can't lmao, she's a lame making fake names 2 post shit grow some balls & put ur real name up there oh thats right ur to pussy to do that cause u cant hide behind the keyboard & talk shit if we know who u are SMUTTTTTTTTTTTT
sally123

Neversink, NY

#10 Jun 23, 2011
BY THE WAY SWEETHEART HOW DO U KNOW IF I LIVE IN NEW HARTFORD OR NOT? ARE U A CREEPER DO I NEED TO CLOSE MY BLINDS??? CREEPY
sally123

Neversink, NY

#12 Jun 23, 2011
WOW u truly are a pu**y at heart arnt ya damn like i said we feel sorry 4 u and learn how 2 write ur shit makes no sense go back 2 school lean a few things like ethics
Truth

Rome, NY

#14 Jun 23, 2011
sally123 wrote:
It makes me sick these people in utica they have no class, they don't take blame 4 themselves they blame everyone around them but themselves its disgusting!!!! wish we could empty utica right out & start over with some decent people who have some class!!!!
Every city has the same type of people, including yours. Get over it.
Gino

Utica, NY

#15 Jun 23, 2011
sally123 wrote:
matt i think what it is is she really wants to s**k ur u know what & shes getting mad cause she can't lmao, she's a lame making fake names 2 post sht grow some balls & put ur real name up there oh thats right ur to to do that cause u cant hide behind the keyboard & talk sht if we know who u are SMUTTTTTTTTTTTT
After you. WHOLE name moron. While you're so bold why not leave an address so anyone who disagrees can stop in and talk without the computer between you.
African CaucasianAmerica n

Herkimer, NY

#16 Jun 23, 2011
sally123 wrote:
Are you serious right now? Don't you want to replace Utica with USA? HAHAHAHA

and you are one of them
African CaucasianAmerica n

Herkimer, NY

#17 Jun 23, 2011
its matt yall wrote:
who said anything about knowing any of these low class people?! all u have to do is turn on the news & you'll see what kind of beauties we have running around the streets off utica, crap all u have 2 do is look out ur window!
All you have to do is go over to your local police station if you want to find molestors... did anyone watch americas most wanted last week... Police officer took a mother's child to and from karate practice for 2 years, and molested her the entire time. America, american, god shed his grace on thee.
Anonymous

Cortland, NY

#18 Jun 24, 2011
African CaucasianAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is go over to your local police station if you want to find molestors... did anyone watch americas most wanted last week... Police officer took a mother's child to and from karate practice for 2 years, and molested her the entire time. America, american, god shed his grace on thee.
There was just 2 arrest made here in utica less than 3 weeks ago cause of 2 known level 3 sex offenders that didnt report there adresses to the proper authorities, so not everything is on paper & yes everywhere you go your going to find losers but utica seems to be out numbered with the losers

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Rome, NY

#19 Jun 24, 2011
First we need to identify class...
Is it a dollar amount? Manners? What clothes you wear?
Every city/town have unfortunate people living there. And there are some persons who should not be allowed to procreate. However, we have a system in place thats keeps people from wanting to do better. Some just dont know how to engage in certain levels of society and vice versa.
But thats why if you are fortunate enough to live in a better area you live there.
But bottom line it comes down to parenting...
prove it

Herkimer, NY

#20 Jun 25, 2011
Bazil5 wrote:
First we need to identify class...
Is it a dollar amount? Manners? What clothes you wear?
Every city/town have unfortunate people living there. And there are some persons who should not be allowed to procreate. However, we have a system in place thats keeps people from wanting to do better. Some just dont know how to engage in certain levels of society and vice versa.
But thats why if you are fortunate enough to live in a better area you live there.
But bottom line it comes down to parenting...
First class is not making racist remarks--You did on another thread.
Money, ethnicity, titles, education, position or race also have nothing to do with class.
You can dress up a piece of shyyyt in $1000 worth of clothes, educate him, and call him king and its still shyyyyt.
Jesus in rags is still Jesus.(not religeous just an example)
Ive seen higher level humans working at bull labor jobs and low level humans with doctorates.
Work ethic, helping others less fortunate, taking care of family and friends and being fair and honest with others is a good sign of class.

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Rome, NY

#21 Jun 25, 2011
Prove it ..Agreed.
Class is a state of mind. I have seen people from money act like morons and people from none have decency, self respect and pride. What ever way you slice it, to some it comes natural, others not so much. But what are you gonna do. You either engage it or not.
Hell ya

Albany, NY

#22 Jun 25, 2011
sally123 wrote:
What was your first clue?
ron

Utica, NY

#23 Jun 25, 2011
true. most have no class. they are poorly educated but over-opinionated. they're addicted to tv and think they get meaningful information from it. most of them are illiterate, at least in the sense that they never read books. utica is a joke. it has been for a long time. try to have a meaningful conversation with anyone; they can't do it. these boards are a perfect example: they're a sad joke, with most people just pursuing grudges and name-calling, hiding being stupid, fake names. it's like perpetually being in third grade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can I buy a topay? 4 min Curly 4
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 8 min Sticks 35 17
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 27 min Give Her Credit 56
St. E's vs Nurses 31 min Rose 11
Maine -Endwell wins Llws 35 min Welfare wendy 1
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 43 min weiner 243
Mayors $20,000 raise 53 min May or 33
Easy bartenders 5 hr yes 23
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro Sat Wait 35

Utica Jobs