Congressman Richard Hanna: Benghazi i...

Congressman Richard Hanna: Benghazi investigated enough

Posted in the Utica Forum

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Level 3

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#1 May 28, 2014
Idiot is now on record talking with Bill Keeler on WIBX that he felt that Benghazi had been studied enough. Yeah, sure Richard, except that 4 people are dead and the entire universe knows without any doubt that the American people were and still are being lied to.

I'm voting for the real conservative in this race, Claudia Tenney. 1. She's not on the Turning Stone payroll. 2. She didn't vote to continue funding Obamacare ( Hanna did). 3. She didn't vote to increase the debt ceiling ( Hanna did). 4. She isn't pro-abortion ( Hanna is).
Im for Tenney

Rome, NY

#2 May 28, 2014
Hanna is a rino pos...needs to gooooo
Big Chief

Utica, NY

#3 May 28, 2014
Benghazi? Seriously? Some terrorists got through. They blew up the barracks in Lebanon during Reagan's reign of terror. Tighten up. Next topic?

Oneida land claim was settled in 1988 when the Supreme Court ruled ALL the claimed acreage belonged to the Nation. Get over it!

Obamacare ( Romneycare). Wasn't it the Heritage Foundation that pushed for it. The onlky problem with ACA is the Dems will get credit for it now that everyone is seeing its benefits. FInally we are doing the Christian thing and getting everyone access to health care!
Judge Tenney

Glenfield, NY

#4 May 28, 2014
Claudia I know you are a lousy lawyer and can't hold a real job but quit spending my money running for every office , Time to get off public tit and my money
Hung

Whitesboro, NY

#5 May 29, 2014
The Last Templar wrote:
Idiot is now on record talking with Bill Keeler on WIBX that he felt that Benghazi had been studied enough. Yeah, sure Richard, except that 4 people are dead and the entire universe knows without any doubt that the American people were and still are being lied to.
I'm voting for the real conservative in this race, Claudia Tenney. 1. She's not on the Turning Stone payroll. 2. She didn't vote to continue funding Obamacare ( Hanna did). 3. She didn't vote to increase the debt ceiling ( Hanna did). 4. She isn't pro-abortion ( Hanna is).
It was the GOP that cut funding for embassy security. Yes, Boehner & the rest of those jerkoffs. Speaking of jerkoffs, you're one. Get you're facts straight before you open your stupid trap you aszwipe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breaking CNY Story 7 min truth exposed 3
Wibx Keeler, the dead beat 14 min Joe 26
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 19 min Welfare SportsQueens 35
Water Main Break HOTEL UTICA 30 min Old buildings nee... 2
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 42 min Dave 255
Bob C from National Grid 42 min Stupid 10
Clinton Gets First Security Briefing (Frighteni... 1 hr Follow the Files 8
Carbone Sold 1 hr Huuuge 12
Body at Olbiston Apts? 3 hr Tito 14
Easy bartenders Sun j3333rd 24

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages