utica parks dept
johnny

New Hartford, NY

#1 May 17, 2014
Has anyone seen the work theses clowns do? They leave big patches of grass all over the place because they don't wanna get their butt's off the mower and weed eat. It needs it everywhere where the hell is the boss that he thinks the work done is exceptable. Utica looks more like shit daily
angel

New Hartford, NY

#2 May 20, 2014
If I were the supervisor I would be letting a lot of them go ill tell you that
UticaSucks

Ithaca, NY

#3 May 20, 2014
You just realized these clowns at work. Goes hand and hand with the DPW. Did you forget this is shit whole Utica with a shit whole Mayor.
hot babe

Westmoreland, NY

#4 May 20, 2014
johnny wrote:
Has anyone seen the work theses clowns do? They leave big patches of grass all over the place because they don't wanna get their butt's off the mower and weed eat. It needs it everywhere where the hell is the boss that he thinks the work done is exceptable. Utica looks more like shit daily
No Supervision. Sperry don't care , doesn't live in the city. Doesn't go to the parks. Doesn't check up on his workers. Goes home at 2:00. All he does is play games on the computer all day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump f up 10 min MoveIt 1
Cuomo: Expect Nano Delays 18 min Cuomo Aide 42
what size if the african nano 20 min ESL 6
Power outages 21 min Raising Taxes 5
Nano Uodate 23 min Greedy 125
Raises for county politicians 24 min Greed 93
left doesn't get it 26 min igotit 1
House of Good Shepherd 48 min Not really 48
Calling out Joleen Ferris (Oct '08) 1 hr Blueblood 96
Sad Marriages 3 hr DontBDumb 26