First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#42 Feb 7, 2013
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Please see the previous post, it applies to you too puppet!
playin w your mom again I see. Come visit again later!
Anonymous

United States

#43 Feb 7, 2013
I work from home so I can check this joke of a website anytime I want...all while being paid!
maybe

Camillus, NY

#44 Feb 7, 2013
Msdazzle wrote:
Ppl like "Yup" are the nasty type of ppl who have no feeling. Ppl like that develope into criminals and child molesters. They're a "nothing" to society so they have to feel like they're"someone" I believe that. Keep up the nasty work Yup. Just show all of us what a nasty scum u r. Probably a babyraper.
If you ignore him he will go away? You are just feeding him by responding to him. He doesn't deserve anyones attention here.
Grandpa Moses

Syracuse, NY

#45 Feb 7, 2013
wow wrote:
Heres a thought Lets ALL ignore all the nut jobs that Claim we dont know him, we may not "know" him per say however we all know his TYPE, white trash, abused as a child and on welfare , hes nothing and lets ignore him from now on he calls everyone one else tuff guys and hides behind their computer ,,,,,,,,,,um last I checked he never used HIS name either so lets all agree to ignore the loser, he is on here every hr or so to see who has commented on his last post, like a ass boil hell go away
Here's an idea, let's all ignore YOU and the other idiots who are getting all worked up and throwing third grade insults at people who obviously don't give a crap about your opinion. STOP feeding the trolls. You're just making yourself look stupid at this point. But I'll bet you think your "welfare" and "Mom" jokes are really sophisticated and funny. You're about as annoying as he is. Grow up.
Grandpa Moses

Syracuse, NY

#46 Feb 7, 2013
Msdazzle wrote:
<quoted text> playin w your mom again I see. Come visit again later!
Look, another idiot. You and your buddy here are really wearing on my nerves. Stop letting this guy get under your skin and grow a set. You know what's more pathetic than an idiot? Somebody who argues with an idiot! That's you dip$hit! Another one with the Mom jokes and the welfare jokes. Who told you that crap was funny? They lied to you. What do you think you're doing? Making yourself look clever? God you're a sad case. All of you shut up.
Kid

Clinton, NY

#47 Feb 7, 2013
I'm glad he's dead - I wish he could die again.
wow

Utica, NY

#48 Feb 7, 2013
Grandpa Moses wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, another idiot. You and your buddy here are really wearing on my nerves. Stop letting this guy get under your skin and grow a set. You know what's more pathetic than an idiot? Somebody who argues with an idiot! That's you dip$hit! Another one with the Mom jokes and the welfare jokes. Who told you that crap was funny? They lied to you. What do you think you're doing? Making yourself look clever? God you're a sad case. All of you shut up.
were getting on YOUR Nerves..........ummm Pretty sure I could care less what you think! if you dont want to see what we write...how about this eninstein..........DONT READ THEM
Anonymous

United States

#49 Feb 7, 2013
Grandpa Moses wrote:
<quoted text>
and u must b the next moron in line. Who asked u anyway?
I think

United States

#50 Feb 7, 2013
Frank would be laughing at all this.
Anonymous

United States

#51 Feb 7, 2013
I think wrote:
Frank would be laughing at all this.
yeah he would be. Lol
Yup

Sutton, MA

#52 Feb 8, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
were getting on YOUR Nerves..........ummm Pretty sure I could care less what you think! if you dont want to see what we write...how about this eninstein..........DONT READ THEM
Well then I guess you won't mind when I say good riddance again lol! Because I couldn't care less what you think either.
Thats Life

Cortland, NY

#53 Feb 8, 2013
There arent too many people who go thru life having everybody like them!BUT AT LEAST HAVE THE CLASS TO BE RESPECTFUL!
wow

Utica, NY

#54 Feb 8, 2013
RIP Frank you were one in a million , and made so many of us LOFAO!!! True sometimes it got a "little raunchy" but it was always all in fun, and if people didnt "get that" then they could get up and change the station, The work day will not be the same without out you!
Fan

Providence Forge, VA

#55 Feb 8, 2013
RIP Big Guy
Poser

Utica, NY

#56 Feb 9, 2013
Grandpa Moses wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree how can they keep feeding into its BS, they are almost as bad as the thing that starts BS threads, changes its name and location, talks to itself and adopts your name when you crush it properly which by the way is not very hard to do.

Topix should either ban this thing or expose its name so a real man like myself can go give it a proper broken face.
Pity them

Stratford, CT

#57 Feb 9, 2013
Grandpa Moses wrote:
<quoted text>
Welfare and "momma" jokes are par for the course with most of these oooticans. Humor in oootica stopped EVOLVING right around the "Jerky Boys" era.
Almost all oooticans are pathetic and yes they really really think it makes them look "clever". They have been regurgitating their "jokes" for about 4 years here. You are dealing with severely uncultured and educationally stunted population there. Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ROCCO LaDUCA 14 min screaming coots 6
yanadasis closes club house 24 min Carl Spackler 10
BOCES- uncertified teachers 31 min good thing 11
Good Morning Robert Oliveira 47 min Youre A Simpleton 18
Robert T Oliveira Charged with Domestic Violence 54 min Robert Oliveira 12
Famous Utican False Myths 1 hr Wow 6
Criminals At The Whitesboro Prison 1 hr Curious 5
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 4 hr wondering the sam... 49
NH new AD, you blew it already. 4 hr JusticeDefiled13501 8
Teb's son arrested from NH. 6 hr Reality Check 22