McBride never liked Keeler.
klb

Utica, NY

#23 Feb 6, 2013
rip frank
Them radio people

United States

#24 Feb 6, 2013
Now 92.7 the DIVE really is tanked. Sad for Frank but Mental Mindy deserves to be where her ratty ass is now in the tank with a pile of bills and no sales. Good riddance to relevance Mental Mindy. Couldn't have happened to a nicer douchebag.
The Truth

New York Mills, NY

#25 Feb 6, 2013
Sue wrote:
McBride never liked Keeler.
Why is this getting spammed with negatives? Frank absolutely loathed Keeler. That's why Bill's "my good friend" crap is so vile.
RIP

Utica, NY

#26 Feb 6, 2013
There was only one Frank and i think he would have like that i said that. Good or bad he made ppl laugh and was witty, he was one of us and did care about ppl and his community.

See you on the other side Frank and I WILL pray for your soul for any mistakes you may have made.

I hope the angels in heaven are laughing w/you and you will be missed by just as many that disliked you.
you act the fool

Utica, NY

#27 Feb 6, 2013
Really Yup?, have you ever lost anyone? and felt bad ? you do know he has a mother and brother who had nothing to do with his career choice?, why be such a fool, grow up man show some respect to his family and friends, and just remember Karma is a real bitch. Get a job, take a bath, get to a dentist for a teeth cleaning or tooth cleaning which ever,take a bath and work your way thru school to get a real degree, maybe then people will take you seriously, until then leave the Internet to the adult educated working class!and go back and play you game system like you do all day! in other words ,I'm sick of paying your rent, giveing you and your family free money every month, and paying for your groceries free health care and heat, get a JOB YA BUM
Yup

United States

#28 Feb 6, 2013
you act the fool wrote:
Really Yup?, have you ever lost anyone? and felt bad ? you do know he has a mother and brother who had nothing to do with his career choice?, why be such a fool, grow up man show some respect to his family and friends, and just remember Karma is a real bitch. Get a job, take a bath, get to a dentist for a teeth cleaning or tooth cleaning which ever,take a bath and work your way thru school to get a real degree, maybe then people will take you seriously, until then leave the Internet to the adult educated working class!and go back and play you game system like you do all day! in other words ,I'm sick of paying your rent, giveing you and your family free money every month, and paying for your groceries free health care and heat, get a JOB YA BUM
You're hilarious. Don't act like you know anything about me, I'm an anonymous name on a public Internet forum buddy. You have no idea who I am, what I do or how well I knew that bum Frank.
And I did know him- for the record and that's why I still say good riddance! And I'm about as cared of your imaginary "karma" as I am of the boogeyman, so stuff it.
Anonymous

United States

#29 Feb 6, 2013
Ppl like "Yup" are the nasty type of ppl who have no feeling. Ppl like that develope into criminals and child molesters. They're a "nothing" to society so they have to feel like they're"someone" I believe that. Keep up the nasty work Yup. Just show all of us what a nasty scum u r. Probably a babyraper.
Anonymous

United States

#30 Feb 6, 2013
Who knows. For all we know he's suicidal or homocidal!
Yup

United States

#31 Feb 6, 2013
Msdazzle wrote:
Who knows. For all we know he's suicidal or homocidal!
Nope, but I think it's funny that you're spending so much time speculating about me lol. Keep it up, you don't know me and you never will.
Anonymous

United States

#32 Feb 6, 2013
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, but I think it's funny that you're spending so much time speculating about me lol. Keep it up, you don't know me and you never will.
what took u so long getting back to me? Were u doing your mom?
Yup

United States

#33 Feb 6, 2013
Msdazzle wrote:
<quoted text>what took u so long getting back to me? Were u doing your mom?
No I was doing yours.
Anonymous

United States

#34 Feb 6, 2013
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
No I was doing yours.
is that the best u can say? I predicted u would say that. Just a teenybopper w a small infected peee ur mom mustve been a drunk. She raised a winner. Really. Tell me. What exactly happened? Were u abused? Lol
Oh more Irony

United States

#35 Feb 6, 2013
"Small dick" jokes. "momma" jokes. Proof the mentality of the average mail concerned with oootica is emotionally snipped at about 13yo. The fkn Police Chief's BROTHER is like 45 and still acts like this.

Utica - Where the Animals Roam.
Anonymous

United States

#36 Feb 6, 2013
Oh more Irony wrote:
"Small dick" jokes. "momma" jokes. Proof the mentality of the average mail concerned with oootica is emotionally snipped at about 13yo. The fkn Police Chief's BROTHER is like 45 and still acts like this.
Utica - Where the Animals Roam.
Average "MAIL??" As in MAIlMAN???? Or MaLE??? Lmfao u joke
Anonymous

United States

#37 Feb 6, 2013
Now there's real proof u never passed pre K!
RIP

Utica, NY

#38 Feb 6, 2013
Msdazzle wrote:
<quoted text>what took u so long getting back to me? Were u doing your mom?
Sounds like Franks spirit talking there. This yup character is the same person who starts all the BS threads then adopts ppls names and starts jammering about his dad and all that nonsense. Bet anything it is and God help you if i ever find out who you are.
Yup

Worcester, MA

#39 Feb 7, 2013
RIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Franks spirit talking there. This yup character is the same person who starts all the BS threads then adopts ppls names and starts jammering about his dad and all that nonsense. Bet anything it is and God help you if i ever find out who you are.
Ok I'll start praying now. You Internet tough guys are hilarious. Give it up losers, you can type all the crap you think you know about me but the bottom line is you know nothing. And you're just entertaining me with your nonsense. So keep dancing puppets! It amuses me!
Yup

Worcester, MA

#40 Feb 7, 2013
Msdazzle wrote:
<quoted text>is that the best u can say? I predicted u would say that. Just a teenybopper w a small infected peee ur mom mustve been a drunk. She raised a winner. Really. Tell me. What exactly happened? Were u abused? Lol
Please see the previous post, it applies to you too puppet!
wow

Utica, NY

#41 Feb 7, 2013
Heres a thought Lets ALL ignore all the nut jobs that Claim we dont know him, we may not "know" him per say however we all know his TYPE, white trash, abused as a child and on welfare , hes nothing and lets ignore him from now on he calls everyone one else tuff guys and hides behind their computer ,,,,,,,,,,um last I checked he never used HIS name either so lets all agree to ignore the loser, he is on here every hr or so to see who has commented on his last post, like a ass boil hell go away

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
in laws who bring nothing but balls in hand for... 6 min bill 3
Does anyone else have turkey farts? (Nov '12) 47 min Dave Smith the ca... 10
Who is Michael Nassar 52 min John 14
People need to step up and help on thinksgiving 53 min Mz Moet 1
original stores in riverside mall (Nov '12) 1 hr Sperminator 38
Girl from Summit Chrysler dodge jeep commercials 1 hr love traci 1
West Utica in the 70s-who/what do you remember (Dec '09) 1 hr night swimmer 884
cornhill protest 3 hr cuban queen 28
wktv hits ultimate low 5 hr The staff at WKTV 39
Why I left (and love it!) 6 hr Cretin is Riggie ... 94