What Happend to Frank McBride's show

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Inquiry minds want to kno

Lowville, NY

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Why has Frank McBride not been on the air since Jan1? I use to enjoy listening to him and there has been no reason given (at least 1 I never heard) does anyone know? HONESTLY no some made up Bull that Im sure some Lowlife will post//
Hockey guy

Sherburne, NY

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Frank was let go! Probaby back on a car lot near you!
not

Ithaca, NY

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Inquiry minds want to kno wrote:
Why has Frank McBride not been on the air since Jan1? I use to enjoy listening to him and there has been no reason given (at least 1 I never heard) does anyone know? HONESTLY no some made up Bull that Im sure some Lowlife will post//
Don't think he was let go. There's more to the story.
Funny Bone

Syracuse, NY

#4 Jan 31, 2013
You ever notice that most his radio on air talk was always perverted and about women? He is a fat slob scumbag and don't deserve to even be around women.
Not Good

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 31, 2013
He was in the hospital for some infection for a couple weeks and the day he came out of ICU he had a heart attack, he's not doing well. Yes he's a fat bastard who disrespects women, but give fatty a little privacy to get back on his feet?
Get well soon Frank

Herkimer, NY

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Not Good wrote:
He was in the hospital for some infection for a couple weeks and the day he came out of ICU he had a heart attack, he's not doing well.
You are correct.
hopefully soon

Hamilton, NY

#7 Jan 31, 2013
get well frank, your missed on the air
Tonnage

Framingham, MA

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Biggest Loser, need I say more?
Hockey guy

Sherburne, NY

#9 Feb 1, 2013
It's strange how no mention of Frank's condition is made on the air???
maybe

United States

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Hockey guy wrote:
It's strange how no mention of Frank's condition is made on the air???
Probably due to Labor and or Hippa laws they can't broadcast anything.

I know at my work when people are sick. the bosses and HR who are in the know won't say anything.
Randy Rhoads 69

Herkimer, NY

#11 Feb 4, 2013
Can anyone in the know leak some more current information?
Get well soon Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct.
nosey

United States

#12 Feb 5, 2013
his car broke down so he was forced to walk to work.he is close and will be at the station in a few more days
last one out

United States

#13 Feb 5, 2013
Randy Rhoads 69 wrote:
Can anyone in the know leak some more current information?
<quoted text>
Frank passed away from an infection and the flu last night.
the carguy

Yorkville, NY

#14 Feb 5, 2013
Say what you like about Frank. I will remember him as one of the funniest quick witted guys you'd ever want to meet! Also one of the best sale people out there! No one could work the phone like Frank! I for one will miss him! Goodbye Frank RIP
Inquiry minds want to kno

Lowville, NY

#15 Feb 5, 2013
I THINK WE CAN END THIS THRED WITH THESE FINAL WORDS.......... PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS HAVE THEIR OWN OPINIONS and thats what makes this world go around, alot of people liked Frank McBride and his meant to be taken as funny opinions , some did not, and thats ok not every restaurant is liked by ALL, not every movie is liked by ALL not everyone likes rock and roll and so on (you get where Im going with this) but I know that everyone has lost someone they loved,(Its hard enough to say goodbye) so lets be ADULTS HERE and not leave negitive comments Frank is gone (so for those of you whom didnt care for him and his humor or choice of music now you never have to hear it again) but lets have some respect for his Family and friends . RIP Frank and to his family: I am truly sorry for you loss (
Peace Out Frankie

Sherburne, NY

#16 Feb 5, 2013
He will be missed big time!!! RIP!!
A listner

Sherburne, NY

#17 Feb 5, 2013
I agree with the last 2posts.For years Frank entertained us with his quick wit and he lived life to the fullest!He will be missed by many people......God bless you Frank in that great radio station in the sky!!
RIP

Herkimer, NY

#18 Feb 5, 2013
You had a nice voice Frank and I liked your style. You will be missed.

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#19 Feb 5, 2013
RIP bro!
Yup

United States

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Good riddance! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP looked so stupid. 41 min Ted R 44
House of Good Shepherd 51 min Smash grab 40
Whitesboro football 1 hr Mr Vegemite 14
When Will Africa Land on Mars 1 hr Slightly Higher Tec 5
attn OH NO !!!!! THE SEMICONDUCTOR TRADES THE M... 1 hr heyboyfreak 29
what size if the african nano 2 hr WAITING 2
what did they name the African Air Craft Carrier 2 hr WAITING 2
Cuomo: Expect Nano Delays 4 hr Stick 2 welfare h... 41
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 4 hr Subie 463
Sad Marriages 5 hr Linda 25