It must suck to be a short guy
marnie

Utica, NY

#97 May 17, 2012
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>No, I feel a sure sign of trouble is someone who's that insecure that they can't accept it. I'm so sorry I don't feel comfortable with a guy who's shorter. Especially argumentative ones. I'm pretty sure I'll have no trouble settling down with a guy over 5'11".
you REALLY are a NUT CASE
marnie

Utica, NY

#98 May 17, 2012
Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>Avoiding looking like you are going out with a kid is hardly shallow. I'm sure I am not alone happy with a guy who is taller than me. You call it shallow I call it normal. At best your response sure is a red flag for shallow! The old saying is "Tall dark and handsome" not "Short, low esteem and troll like".
Yea, but I'll bet he is SHORT in the department that counts! lmfao

To Educate One Hundred

“...Strike one”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#99 May 18, 2012
You got small t*ts.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#100 May 18, 2012
marnie wrote:
<quoted text>tall guys seem to think they have it all, but they are LOUSY lovers and short on you know what I'm talking about...shorter guys are lots of funand have great personalities...most of them.
Heheheh...
Stiggs

Albany, NY

#101 May 18, 2012
I'm not a midget, but still pretty short, but I am told by women over and over again that I pack more down there than anyone they've ever been with, including guys a good bit taller. Anyone that thinks that doesn't matter should see the action I get! There's always that curiosity factor, I think they wonder 'wonder what doing a short guy with huge girth would be like?' To look at me you wouldn't think I'd be that successful, but I do quite well, thank you. I'd take having a big one over being another four inches taller any day...
pop

Utica, NY

#102 May 18, 2012
poster 99 is SHORT in EVRY department...including his brain!
yea ok

Sherburne, NY

#103 May 18, 2012
I'm single and hung!

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#104 May 18, 2012
... I can lick my eyebrows!

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#105 May 19, 2012
Just how short are we talking here...? 5ft 8in ok?
pearl

UK

#106 Jun 8, 2012
I just dumped my short guy with his short penis. I can say size doesn't count coz we had fun trying to figure out wich positions worked best for us. Only thing is, he had a 'lil something on the side, the two-timing slut! And oh, he has a big belly, now that got in the way quite a bit.
left cheek

United States

#107 Jun 8, 2012
Funny. when my girlfriends talk about a guy they like its hardly ever what they look like. Its always he's funny, or smart or a gentlemen. The looks don't really come up that much. Just a 30 something female's point of view.

Level 2

Since: Feb 09

Utica NY

#108 Jun 8, 2012
Woman, u are so shallow, can't tell u how many times a girl is feeling me but can't get over the fact that I'm only 5'8, someday when woman stop judging men by money, dick size and height maybe men will stop cheating on them, don't be surprised when you end up alone with 2 kids, a loser baby daddy and your looks have gone, and nobody wants you anymore, because thats what u deserve!!
Give Me a Break

Herkimer, NY

#109 Jun 8, 2012
UptownRoxi wrote:
Woman, u are so shallow, can't tell u how many times a girl is feeling me but can't get over the fact that I'm only 5'8, someday when woman stop judging men by money, dick size and height maybe men will stop cheating on them, don't be surprised when you end up alone with 2 kids, a loser baby daddy and your looks have gone, and nobody wants you anymore, because thats what u deserve!!
You're a queer so it's no surprise you talk shit about woman. Pole climbing tonight?
scent of a woman

United States

#111 Jun 9, 2012
Little shirt men have big penises though!
is there

Rome, NY

#112 Jun 9, 2012
any women 6ft5 or taller out there,if so who are they?
gurlllll

Saint Paul, MN

#113 Mar 23, 2013
I've been dating a guy who is 5'4'' for a year now and I'm 5'8''. Trust me, he makes up for his height in places ;) Also I think anyone who doesn't give a short guy a chance is shallow, you might be missing out on a really great guy.
friend

Utica, NY

#114 Mar 23, 2013
Well I'm 5'4" late 50's and over the years been told by women that my 7.5 is more than guys 6 ft and taller . So stature had nothing to do with it!
Jay

Los Angeles, CA

#115 May 22, 2014
I'm 5 ft 8 in and yes it does suck to be on the short side. Does anyone remember that movie "Bedazzled"? Remember the seen where Brendon Fraser is turned into a tall basketball player by Elibeth Hurley. Then he goes to have sex with the girl he is infatuated with and it turns out his penis is minuscule. That would suck worse then being short.
Not Really

Carthage, NY

#116 May 22, 2014
the question is "what are YOU short on besides BRAINS?
more than brains

Carthage, NY

#117 May 22, 2014
chloey wrote:
<quoted text>well, honey, YOU don't know what you're missing...we are all SHORT on something , in YOUR case, it's BRAINS. I am5' 5", have always dated men shorter than me, am married to a guy 5'4", and all I can say is WOW!
he's short on more than brains...he probably hasn't looked in his pants lately! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daybreak Diner 21 min Hah 6
Anthony Greasy Brindisi - loser for Congress! 25 min UnTenable 21
Bad news last night for the left 25 min LMB 14
New HATEford poLICE Chief Michael S. Inserra- F... 52 min NoFightInDog 6
News Anthony Brindisi to challenge Claudia Tenney fo... 59 min Laffin at Libs 10
Kennedy Plaza Apartments (Jan '10) 59 min Casey 9
Upstairs from Peepers?????? (Jan '11) 1 hr Peer Amid 12
Callihan WKTV 1 hr Just saying 73
Trumps lies - the definitive list 2 hr Enough 25
Ending Marriages 2 hr Mirror Mirror 24
New UFD Chief 2 hr Venzetti 11

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages