It must suck to be a short guy
Well

New York, NY

#23 Jun 2, 2011
Since you gals are so outspoken about your preferences of the ideal male, how about looking in the mirror and share what you see. Is your ass a little pump, maybe some cellulite, how about saddlebags or a little muffin top going on? How about your boobs, are they saggy or small, does your bra produce a bulge under your arms due to loose flesh? How about your legs, do your calves look like the belong on a football player?

Oh I forgot, all the women on Topix are all fashion models of perfect proportion with snatches that smell like expensive perfume! I can just imagine ... YUCK!
niceguy

Cortland, NY

#25 Jun 2, 2011
Just Looking wrote:
Honey, my snatch smells great. Washed twice a day; shaved. Gets very wet with right guy!
well i'll be the judge of that sweetie!
niceguy

Cortland, NY

#27 Jun 3, 2011
Just Looking wrote:
..what you got to offer babe?
I can offer a lot! You certainly won't be dissapointed!
This is sad

Constableville, NY

#29 Jun 3, 2011
I'll bet Just Looking is probably about 250 to 300 lbs. with zits from top to bottum, as well as loaded with cottage cheese on that stomach. And as for Mr. niceguy! Your probably a woman beater with 3 kids all from different Mammas. Who knows you 2 would probably be great together dew to the fact you look on topix for someone to meet. Everyone on the net wants to be someone else and plays the part very well! Good luck on your hunt for a piece of A$$... Don't let the truth hurt for to long!!!
niceguy

Cortland, NY

#31 Jun 4, 2011
Just Looking wrote:
I might be too old for you, but I am single NBM and no kidss.
i have no kids too, i'm 55 & fit!
niceguy

Cortland, NY

#32 Jun 4, 2011
I may be too old for you!lol
niceguy

Cortland, NY

#34 Jun 4, 2011
roctorock aol
Blk man

Boston, MA

#35 Jun 5, 2011
I might be short but the package makes up for it...well endowed and the girls love it
TINKERBELL

Rome, NY

#36 Jun 5, 2011
I have a fetish about short men,no matter how short!!!!! They are Amazzzing and sooo sexy, and need the right women to prove to them just how beautiful, sexy and gifted they are!!!!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#37 Jun 13, 2011
This thread is pointless.

Every woman over the age of 20 cares more about the size of a guy's wallet than his height or anything else...
Why Knot

Germantown, WI

#38 Jun 13, 2011
Just ask Anthony Wiener that is why he had to take pictures of his wiener to show women just because he is short he has a big package. This guy has a big short man syndrome?
You are a Loser

AOL

#39 Jun 13, 2011
Wet One wrote:
Whenever i look at short men I cant imagine being in bed with one. It must be like sleeping with an under achiever. Short guys always approach me and I want to just sit my drink on their head and get on my knees and tell them to get lost.

Your life must really suck if you sit around and think about stuff like this. I am glad you are not my girl!
Short Man

Pompton Lakes, NJ

#40 Sep 25, 2011
Wet One wrote:
Whenever i look at short men I cant imagine being in bed with one. It must be like sleeping with an under achiever. Short guys always approach me and I want to just sit my drink on their head and get on my knees and tell them to get lost.
You seem like a great person. Maybe you should get on your knees and do something.
tool time timmy

Utica, NY

#41 Sep 25, 2011
I am not short1 I am a real man where it counts! Ask any one at the laundrymat they will tell u!
Lead Labotomy

Utica, NY

#42 Sep 25, 2011
tool time timmy wrote:
I am not short1 I am a real man where it counts! Ask any one at the laundrymat they will tell u!
Now imagine being tall AND long if ya can!! God blessed some of us I wouldnt want to be short you end up hating short jokes instead of making them!!
being a short man

Rye, NY

#43 Sep 25, 2011
Is gods way of paying men back for talking about chubby broads. Short men have about as much chance as a fat chick.
Dynamite

Utica, NY

#44 Sep 25, 2011
Took ur mother for a ride till she ran out of flower Jackass!!
Truth

Baldwinsville, NY

#45 Sep 25, 2011
Well wrote:
Since you gals are so outspoken about your preferences of the ideal male, how about looking in the mirror and share what you see. Is your ass a little pump, maybe some cellulite, how about saddlebags or a little muffin top going on? How about your boobs, are they saggy or small, does your bra produce a bulge under your arms due to loose flesh? How about your legs, do your calves look like the belong on a football player?
Oh I forgot, all the women on Topix are all fashion models of perfect proportion with snatches that smell like expensive perfume! I can just imagine ... YUCK!
Stats have shown that most child bearing women are not attracted to short guys. You have more luck when you're older or rich and powerful. Call it the maternal instinct. What woman wants to raise a family of horse racing jockeys? Just like most guys would overlook what you described above; why would women want a short, maybe fat, even bald guy. As far as the package size...it's like a box of chocolates...never know what you're gonna get. Height doesn't matter.
Truth

Baldwinsville, NY

#46 Sep 25, 2011
being a short man wrote:
Is gods way of paying men back for talking about chubby broads. Short men have about as much chance as a fat chick.
You got that right.
damir

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#47 Sep 25, 2011
They are also persons.

See this:

http://adf.ly/854893/lovebird

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
utica national (Jun '13) 1 min Cognizant 674
OD rate increase!! TV Guide to blame 1 min Faithful subscriber 1
John Nehme Is a Banging Four Different Stripper... 1 min Park ave 2
ameloney stevens (Jan '14) 1 min ameloney stevens 3
Corruption in Mohawk Valley 1 min Joana 1
If blacks ruined Utica that doesn't say much fo... (Nov '13) 1 min ameloney stevens 4
Legal "illegal" Marijuana being sold in all the... 1 min ameloney stevens 7
A third term for Obama 1 min Ben Gleck 69
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages