Central Square, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

Judged:

Whenever i look at short men I cant imagine being in bed with one. It must be like sleeping with an under achiever. Short guys always approach me and I want to just sit my drink on their head and get on my knees and tell them to get lost.
gimpys girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

Judged:

short guys- closer to the ground, pack a lot of power. can stand up and let them have a taste. often are strangely well-endowed, as in not-to-scale. good times, yup yup
Derp

Painted Post, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

Judged:

I'd rather be short than be smothered by your fat ass :)
Giggity Giggity

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

Judged:

if she gets on her knees will she be able to get back up? if not, I'll be right there...
sounder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

Judged:

Wet One wrote:
Whenever i look at short men I cant imagine being in bed with one. It must be like sleeping with an under achiever. Short guys always approach me and I want to just sit my drink on their head and get on my knees and tell them to get lost.
sounds like YOU are SHORT on brains
brings speculum

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

I like a guy who is so short he waddles when he walks. I like to pull up their shirts and blow fart sounds on their bellies.
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

Judged:

Wet One wrote:
Getting on your knees is a good move. At least then you're making yourself useful.
Stumpin

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

Judged:

And don't forget - They always drive pick up trucks. What's that about? Does it make them feel like they are bigger or something?
Tallgirl

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

Ive dated a short guy and he was very good in bed with his mouth but his other parts were short too. I had to cheat to get my satisfaction then finally had to leave when he found me at his best friends place drunk and naked
hey

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

Tallgirl wrote:
Ive dated a short guy and he was very good in bed with his mouth but his other parts were short too. I had to cheat to get my satisfaction then finally had to leave when he found me at his best friends place drunk and naked
First off ,tall girls are unattractive and usually have filthy boxes. If you cheated on me and my 9 incher, I would pound you and your wretched mother in the fkn dirt, pig.
Target Truth

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

Wet One wrote:
It sure smells different in an elevator to be a short man.
the real story

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

Tallgirl wrote:
Height has no bearing on penis size whatsoever. Race and age play a bigger factor...age only because today's generation are unknowingly on growth hormones. For example in 1990 the avg penis size for a white man was 5" and 6.5" for blacks. Today (30 and under respondents) it's closer to 6 for whites and over 7 for blacks

If he had a small penis its not because he's short, its because he inherited it.
Tallgirl

Central Square, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

Judged:

the real story wrote:
<quoted text>Height has no bearing on penis size whatsoever. Race and age play a bigger factor...age only because today's generation are unknowingly on growth hormones. For example in 1990 the avg penis size for a white man was 5" and 6.5" for blacks. Today (30 and under respondents) it's closer to 6 for whites and over 7 for blacks
If he had a small penis its not because he's short, its because he inherited it.
Sounds like you are trying to defend what you are lacking Pee-Wee. Is this Jeff?
Derp

Painted Post, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

Judged:

By that logic, tallgirl would have an enormous cavernous vagina, which would explain alot

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

A little late to the party here but I have to respond to this thread being a 5'5 guy. Tallgirl, when your cover or lack of cover(no pun intended) was blown, how did you feel about it? Ask yourself how you would feel to see your man drunk and naked at your best friends place. I doubt you'd be smiling about it and she likely wouldn't be your best friend again unless you're OK with sloppy seconds.
roid

Dedham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

Stumpin wrote:
And don't forget - They always drive pick up trucks. What's that about? Does it make them feel like they are bigger or something?
yep little rican man that drives his big chevy has a small ugly penis!
its personal

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

If you have a little education you know the size of the person has nothing to do with the size of the penis (i hate that word). Most men under 30 have slightly larger penis than their dad because the growth hormones in foods. Same issue responsible for early female development. My daughter's breast are already as big as mine. Most of us already know about the racial differences. For example, odds are a 5'5" black male is most likely to have a bigger penis than a 6'5" white male.

Everyone has a preference. I like short white men. That's just my choice. I have nothing personal against tall or minority men.
Gayguy

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

I don't care if they're short, as long as they have a big penis. Right, Gabe?
angelo

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

am gay and i love a big coks
niceguy

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Judged:

Wet One wrote:
IT MUST REALLY SUCK TO BE YOU!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••