Utica residents call for street safet...

Utica residents call for street safety after boy, 5, is hit by car

There are 48 comments on the WKTV story from Apr 28, 2014, titled Utica residents call for street safety after boy, 5, is hit by car. In it, WKTV reports that:

A black car sits parked, roped off with caution tape on Brinckhoff Avenue in Utica Monday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

Rob Esche

Cleveland, NY

#22 Apr 29, 2014
Forgive me I am the welfare failure of ;life CRETIN

I can only pretend to be real men with lives.

My mother was a failure like my baby daddy.
Rob Esche

United States

#23 Apr 29, 2014
Rob Esche wrote:
Forgive me I am the welfare failure of ;life CRETIN
I can only pretend to be real men with lives.
My mother was a failure like my baby daddy.
Yeah punk talk that shyt! Stop you black ass down at my restauran on Harnor Lock Rd and tell that to me to my face ]\[iggerman! Are you MAD because your little ]\[iglet got killed? Keep the little cretin out of the road. If you got anything wise to say swing on down to my restaurant and I'll have all my boys in the Utica Police show you what we do to wise mouth coons! None of this would be a problem if you scabs would keep your little babycoons out of the road we don't care about you we're the chosen few white and proud!
italian eye

Utica, NY

#24 Apr 29, 2014
In case any one is interested, the kid that died was burmese, not black. You can thank the refugee center, the parents and u.s. immigration for this one. Meanwhile, send some peaceful thoughts, prayers or whatever you subscribe to to the poor woman driver who, through no fault of her own, now has to have this in her head for the rest of her life. My opinion, they should lock the parents up for child negligence.
Rob Esche

United States

#25 Apr 29, 2014
What do I care? I'm a proud white Utican and they're not. Thats all that matters to us proud and glorious chosen ones here in the utica friends and family.

If you dont like it MOVE we are sick of all you minorities in Utica!
so there

Utica, NY

#26 Apr 30, 2014
Interesting comment ...... So you rented .... So what .... What stopped you from picking up a shovel to clear the sidewalk? No matter where we rented, we inquired as to what "chores" we could do to lower the cost of the rent! Even if you didn't think of this wonderful idea, you still have responsibilities as a tennent. And unless you get as much snow that covered single story homes as in the blizzard of 1977 in buffalo, ny; it is still an excuse to walk in the streets. You vs. a 2000 lb car. Come on now really. How superhuman are you vs that car? Stupidity.
Wopslop

United States

#27 Apr 30, 2014
italian eye wrote:
In case any one is interested, the kid that died was burmese, not black. You can thank the refugee center, the parents and u.s. immigration for this one. Meanwhile, send some peaceful thoughts, prayers or whatever you subscribe to to the poor woman driver who, through no fault of her own, now has to have this in her head for the rest of her life. My opinion, they should lock the parents up for child negligence.
We'll start with you ignorant wop slop parents then. They left you incapable of surviving outside corrupt woptown.
italian eye

Utica, NY

#28 Apr 30, 2014
Wopslop wrote:
<quoted text>We'll start with you ignorant wop slop parents then. They left you incapable of surviving outside corrupt woptown.
I'm not italian. It is just a moniker.
Sterling

Oneida, NY

#29 Apr 30, 2014
Rob Esche wrote:
HA HA the little coon died! That will teach the little ]\[iggers to stay out of the road!
we are one. The little boy ran in the street to get his ball he was playing with,,,,shame on you!
hey

United States

#30 Apr 30, 2014
Hey re tards he wasn't black
Too bad

Ardsley, NY

#33 Apr 30, 2014
Driver wrote:
I hope the driver wasn't white. There will be a federal investigation.
The driver is lucky they weren't almost beaten to death like Steve Utash from Detroit.
WKTV trying to interview the driver is awful.
The Grandmother in the ktv interview that is concerned about her 5 year old living on the street should WATCH him and TEACH him. I grew up on a road where the speed limit was 55, my parents taught me to look for cars.
The comment about the sidewalk's being in bad shape is completely irrelevant.
What a bunch of irresponsible morons this country and city has in it. It's embarrassing.
Yucky Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#34 Apr 30, 2014
hey wrote:
Hey re tards he wasn't black
Shh. Don't use facts with uticans.
Painfully

Whitesboro, NY

#35 Apr 30, 2014
Don't said to the bad parents and relatives. Just keep your eyes. To the drive did you look infornt you? If you said the true, you will get the good things come to your life. If you lie, your sisters, nephews, nieces, brothers and other you relatives the car will hit like that. The boy relatives didn't want money, they want the boy life okay money not impontant, what did you said? Watch your mouth. One day you guys will get painfully like the boy relatives have!
yucku

Utica, NY

#36 Apr 30, 2014
Painfully wrote:
Don't said to the bad parents and relatives. Just keep your eyes. To the drive did you look infornt you? If you said the true, you will get the good things come to your life. If you lie, your sisters, nephews, nieces, brothers and other you relatives the car will hit like that. The boy relatives didn't want money, they want the boy life okay money not impontant, what did you said? Watch your mouth. One day you guys will get painfully like the boy relatives have!
What the hell are you trying to say? If you can't speak or write English, get a translator.
slapanut

Utica, NY

#37 Apr 30, 2014
Painfully wrote:
Wut? I got a headache trying to read your response. How'd you manage to drop out of
Pre-K?
Shameful

Whitesboro, NY

#38 Apr 30, 2014
A 5 year old little boy died. The family is mourning and very sad. It is unimaginable how such hate and blame can be posted here following such a tragedy. Show this family the same respect you would like others to show you if you lost a loved one. My prayers and thoughts go out to this family. I can't imagine anything worse than losing a child. My heart breaks for them.
E Utica speaks

Carthage, NY

#39 Apr 30, 2014
This is so sad. I am so sorry for the family. More tragedies like this will happen if the Stewarts goes in on Cukver right across from the kids playground. Lets pray more families do not need to suffer like this.
Painfully

Whitesboro, NY

#40 May 1, 2014
yucku wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you trying to say? If you can't speak or write English, get a translator.
I hope you will go the hell. What did you say out of your mouth?
Painfully

Whitesboro, NY

#41 May 1, 2014
poo to u wrote:
Here is an idea..... Get your lazy asses of the porch and watch your kids. Pretty easy huh. Don't blame other people because you let your kids run around like wild animals
Not blame people. If you care the rule, everthing will go great. I hope you get painful life soon like the boy parents now.
Painfully

Whitesboro, NY

#42 May 1, 2014
Observation wrote:
Looks like the same people who refuse to use the sidewalks and walk in the streets are teaching their kids to play in the streets. If you needed to pass an IQ test to be a parent, Utica would be a ghost town.
They are not teaching their kids like that,becareful what did you say? I hope you will get a painful life soon like the boy parents now.
poo to u

Utica, NY

#43 May 1, 2014
Let's also ask parents to have some responsibility and watch over your kids. Speed limit signs won't help if kids run In the road . You want to keep your kids safe? Watch them like a hawk and teach them how to be safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not All Nazis Are Bad 6 min Old Horny and Drunk 68
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 14 min priceless 513
No Downtown hospital 19 min ken 127
OD's Liz Cooper's $45B with a BULLSHlT 'B' Nan... 29 min Yellow Journal 7
Who remembers - Leather bottle, Friar's Inn, Bo... (Aug '08) 33 min Sir Osis 257
Miss Pomares, what do you think about Trump's c... 36 min Mulv260 1
General herkimer owned slaves 44 min The Truth 5
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 48 min Miss Michelle Pom... 117

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages