First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sue

Clinton, NY

#2 May 23, 2013
Debbie wrote:
Well the n-gger made a mistake again this morning with the news. Her big mouth full of teeth. She needs to go back to corn hill.
I agree put her back in the jungle with the apes!!!!!!
Mark L

Clinton, NY

#3 May 23, 2013
This morning she said Lie-nerd Skynerd
Sue

United States

#4 May 23, 2013
Mark L wrote:
That's blacks for you !!!
Ambulance

New York, NY

#5 May 23, 2013
Mark L wrote:
How about when she says Am-boo-lance
sunshine

Little Falls, NY

#7 May 28, 2013
Did Jenel forget to comb her hair this morning?? My heavens what a mess, and that squeeky voice is like nails on a chalkboard, When are you going to be moving on.
White Boy

Poland, NY

#8 May 28, 2013
I think she has a nice personality. Many locals who moved up started with WKTV and went through the gauntlet of criticism from the goon squad. She has even more to bear because she is black. I hope she goes far.
Stumbling Big Lips

Utica, NY

#9 May 28, 2013
The word for the day is "Fusa Lidge" - The central body of an aircraft, to which the wings and tail assembly are attached and which accommodates the crew, passengers, and cargo.
Lips Ahoy

Utica, NY

#10 May 28, 2013
Yep
rich

Bloomfield, CT

#11 May 28, 2013
She's hot.......
Freebie the Bean

Tully, NY

#13 May 28, 2013
Somebody send her 2 job applications...Peepers & Teasers. NOW!
sunshine

Little Falls, NY

#14 May 28, 2013
White Boy wrote:
I think she has a nice personality. Many locals who moved up started with WKTV and went through the gauntlet of criticism from the goon squad. She has even more to bear because she is black. I hope she goes far.
Yeah me too, far away sick of hearing her ghetto slang. What journalist school teaches you to say yup instad of yes. She is a phoney.
sunshine

Little Falls, NY

#15 May 29, 2013
White Boy wrote:
Oh please!! that is getting old. Give some educated white person that can read and speak corectly the job.
really

Utica, NY

#16 May 29, 2013
She is no worse than the weather girl who has marbles in her mouth. Can't atand to listen to her.
albino ape

Poland, NY

#17 May 29, 2013
and you should go back to school, you can't even spell her name right
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree put her back in the jungle with the apes!!!!!!
Valley Neighbor

Herkimer, NY

#18 Jun 3, 2013
Here is a new word I heard this morning from our news caster from WkTV NASAW race, I am sure it should have been NASCAR race. Way to go Jenel. You are clueless.
Lots

Utica, NY

#19 Jun 8, 2013
She is a lovely woman. She is not ghetto you idiots. She graduated from college and is a Christian.

Not every black person is ghetto, just like not every white person is a redneck!

Get out of your mom's basement sitting on a nasty couch in your undies playing video games and get a job!
Lots

Utica, NY

#20 Jun 8, 2013
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please!! that is getting old. Give some educated white person that can read and speak corectly the job.
Well, it definitely won't be you to get a job at WKTV, you can't even spell ! "corectly" bahahahaha!

Little Falls redneck with one tooth I bet!
Valley Neighbor

Herkimer, NY

#21 Jun 8, 2013
Lots wrote:
She is a lovely woman. She is not ghetto you idiots. She graduated from college and is a Christian.
Not every black person is ghetto, just like not every white person is a redneck!
Get out of your mom's basement sitting on a nasty couch in your undies playing video games and get a job!
That is your opinion she is as ghetto as it gets. Must be the college she went to did not have any English classes, if they did, they would have taught her to say yes instead of yup or yep, or whatever she says. Look at her facebook she is full of herself. All there is are pictures of herself. Get over it, she is lousy at her job. Period.
STOP

Rome, NY

#22 Jun 8, 2013
Sticking up for her watch the larger news stations, their African American reporters can manage to speak proper English.
irishmaniac

Elizabeth, NJ

#23 Jun 9, 2013
Maybe Jason Powell will eat her, how fat is he going to get!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Bonamassa, forever a blues purveyor 6 min Gaggy 1
Go Comets! 7 min Reggy Dunlop 3
Hundreds of millions of dollars invested into C... 11 min truth 11
Obama To Be Carved On Mt Rushmore 17 min Borglum 3
Who is Michael Nassar 20 min Wow 13
wktv hits ultimate low 40 min The staff at WKTV 39
Nano Nano Part 1 1 hr Genius 47
Why I left (and love it!) 2 hr Cretin is Riggie ... 94
cornhill protest 3 hr trash 26
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:32 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:32PM
Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets: What Are Experts Saying About New York?
Bleacher Report 8:32 PM
Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets: What Are Experts Saying About New York?
Bleacher Report 9:03 PM
Breaking Down NY's Game Plan vs. Jacksonville
NBC Sports 4:13 AM
Muhammad Wilkerson likely to miss Week 13
NBC Sports 5:42 AM
Thursday morning one-liners
CBS Sports 7:11 AM
Jets name Geno Smith starter
NBC Sports 7:16 AM
Odell Beckham gives all the love to the glove
NBC Sports 7:16 AM
Odell Beckham gives all the love to the glove