Peter Scalise withdraws name for US M...
Dragon

Manlius, NY

#41 Apr 28, 2010
What happened to the part time position of Investigator with the Frankfort PD
exactly

Syracuse, NY

#42 May 16, 2010
Must be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be serious. You were happy that this flunky was going to be appointed to such an important position. Local guy or not, the only people he would help would be his and Arcuri's friends they owe favors to. Scalise's biggest achievement in law enforcement has been as a DA Investigator for his buddy Arcuri. Other than being Arcuri's best friend, what qualifications did he have for this position? Give the job to someone well deserving of the position with the credentials to back it up. The current US Marshall, Jim Parmally was a Major for the entire Troop D region of the State Police. What a slap in the face to give it to a Arcuri gofer for doing Arcuri's bidding. Can't wait to vote out Mike in the fall. Then soon enough Roefaro will be voted out and we can clean up this area.
Its JAMES Parmley by the way...lol but agread.
big man

AOL

#43 Jun 21, 2010
Out of touch wrote:
I heard Arcuri's boy Peter Scalise withdrew his name for consideration for US Marshall. Anyone know why?
what is peter up to now anybody know
CIA

Rome, NY

#44 Jun 22, 2010
Pete Scalise is a great guy and a man of his word.
His brother works with our Veterans at the former YMCA. The Scalise family are hard working people and their father is a vet himself. Peter is qualified to be a US Marshall. Actions speak louder than words.
fwiw

Treadwell, NY

#45 Jun 22, 2010
I have nothing against him or the family. I knew his brother and he is solid. I would go to bat for him any day.

As for him being a a man of his word... he stated that family was the reason he withdrew his name from consideration. I have a hard time convincing myself that that is a truthful statement. At best, it is spin. At worst, it is plain dishonest.

I am not sure how you define a "great guy". It sounds like an opinion. That said, I imagine you wouldn't have to look too hard to find some reasonable people in town that might disagree with him being one.
CIA

Rome, NY

#46 Jun 22, 2010
fwiw, what you said could be said for other people as well though. Not everyone is going to like you or me. Some will some won't. There is thementality in this area that if you and i get along, but someone dont like me then you are guilty by association. for ecample if you and i dont get along why be mad at my brother for no reason. That is how Dave and Dan operate and that is why they will be history in the next mayor election
fwiw

Treadwell, NY

#47 Jun 22, 2010
fair enough.

I mentioned his brother, adding that he is someone I respect.

I don't dislike pete. I just disagree with some of the discussion and opinion as it relates to "his word", being a great guy, etc.
now what

Herkimer, NY

#48 Oct 21, 2010
now what?
now what II

Utica, NY

#49 Oct 22, 2010
what is this all about?
Mike Arcuri

Cortland, NY

#50 Oct 26, 2010
now what II wrote:
what is this all about?
Nothing. We didn't do anything, we didn't lie to the FBI or stole money or anything. Honest. Stop looking at me.
rob e

AOL

#51 Nov 2, 2010
don j wrote:
m nizzi
pete dont think your the only one with her,should of never left your wife.
Black

Carthage, NY

#52 Nov 2, 2010
As I said weeks ago - I'd vote for anyone but this guy. ANYONE with the last name of Scalise is *hit in my book! I am estastic this crumb backed out!
mmmmmmm

Waterloo, Canada

#53 Nov 2, 2010
Where is he working now? Hope he lands in my office. Yummo!
Ducky

San Mateo, CA

#54 Nov 2, 2010
What a bunch of arrogant fools. Please send a message. NO MORE ARCURI
Barney Frank

Cortland, NY

#55 Nov 2, 2010
mmmmmmm wrote:
Where is he working now? Hope he lands in my office. Yummo!
He can be my lap dog.
tom t

AOL

#56 Nov 3, 2010
rob e wrote:
<quoted text>pete dont think your the only one with her,should of never left your wife.
maybe now you can watch who your girl is with
Mikey

Lisbon, ME

#57 Nov 3, 2010
I'm gone,
You're next.
harold pental

AOL

#58 Nov 3, 2010
now what II wrote:
what is this all about?
is it true pete used hookers before he became a big shot.
Larry Kiddiepoker Tanoury

United States

#59 Mar 29, 2014
Soooooo Petey, tell the world why you're on the AG's Brady list bucko!
Karma Never Forgets

United States

#60 Mar 30, 2014
US Marshal Stewy Smith has the details why Petey was REJECTED!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask Lenny DePaul why he's an EX Marshal. 11 min nanaterry 25
Tires 16 min what 7
NY State Tax Deduction GONE! GET READY EXODUS!!! 35 min PROVE IT WRONG 2
what CAN A PIZZA DO ]\[lGGERS CANT 50 min embarrassed 6
utica SHEBOOONA REMOVES MAMMY HAM CUT 52 min embarrassed 14
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL! 59 min Toilet Ville CNY 31
my CUZ 22yo CHARGED WITH MURDER OF 8YO GIRL AND... 1 hr embarrassed 35
Why are Uticans so desperate and jalous of real... 2 hr The City of Riggies 10
Stuck in Utica Forever 2 hr The City of Riggies 27
Line of protesters by Cavallo's last night 5 hr Knows 16