Peter Scalise withdraws name for US M...
En Fuego

Lewiston, ME

#21 Apr 21, 2010
Clear as Day wrote:
Hello Idiots, it's obvious to those who know the reason Pete withdrew has nothing to do with him or his past, it was due to Healthcare.
So his statement that it was because of his family was a lie?

Then it's probably for the best that someone honest will get the position instead.
fwiw

Fayetteville, NY

#22 Apr 21, 2010
Clear as Day wrote:
Hello Idiots, it's obvious to those who know the reason Pete withdrew has nothing to do with him or his past, it was due to Healthcare. How so you ask moron, well it's simple. Arcuri needed Schumer to push Pete along to Obama for the Marshall position... however, Arcuri voted against Healthcare and Schumer then turned his back on Arcuri, hence Pete lost support and would never get it.
Politics at it's best!
uh yeah that too. and his family. yeah that's why.

unfortunately most idiots know why arcuri really voted against the healthcare bill. It wasn't some heroic stand that he decided to make at the last minute. It was a calculated move that was passed down to him. He voted against it because he could. They didn't need his vote. Not as much as he needs yours to keep his job. They want him in DC more than any R alternative. So they give him a pass on that one. The bill still passes and he gets to milk his no vote through nov.

Thats why it was a decision he made a day before the vote. Because if it broke the other way and they needed him to pass it, he would have voted yes, and fallen on his sword.

that is politics.

nice story you have though.
diamond

Manlius, NY

#23 Apr 22, 2010
fwiw wrote:
...withdrew his name from consideration...“It was a personal decision he made after discussing it with his family,”
uh huh. thx. do we really look like such simple idiots around here?
Softball or 8-ball.I am sure his family thought that a promotion to a federal post was a terrible idea and that it would detract from his existing softball commitments.
I believe that almost as much as I believe that his current position as congressman Arcuri’s deputy district director leverages his extensive knowledge of the counties in the 24th Congressional district.
I guess if a congressman gets to dole out 900k in salary to a staff every year, they might as well pay people to pick them up at the airport.
Softball or 8-ball commitment
seeker

Manlius, NY

#24 Apr 22, 2010
Nothing to do with his past?! Really?! Funny how the FBI already did a complete background check and all of a sudden he "withdrew" his name. More like the FBI didn't give him the go ahead due to their checking into his past.
you bet cha

Manlius, NY

#25 Apr 22, 2010
one question ,if scalise was francos boy why did arcuri go after franco if he was his friend too.
Scaliar

East Syracuse, NY

#26 Apr 22, 2010
Clear as Day wrote:
Hello Idiots, it's obvious to those who know the reason Pete withdrew has nothing to do with him or his past, it was due to Healthcare. How so you ask moron, well it's simple. Arcuri needed Schumer to push Pete along to Obama for the Marshall position... however, Arcuri voted against Healthcare and Schumer then turned his back on Arcuri, hence Pete lost support and would never get it.
Politics at it's best!
WHatever excuse sounds good huh? What part of "helathcare" do you imagine he had to "talk over with his family"?
You people amaze me you're so thin-skinned you'll sieze the flimsiest excuse to take attention away from the fact that the guy was a CAREER LACKEY BLWERBOY FOR ARCUIOUS. Typical friends and family response, halfass and trumped up. Oh yes! He's SOOOOOO mad about Arscurry's "health care vote" what kind of a fkn idiot are you to even TRY to float that thick bull5hit?
tommy j

AOL

#27 Apr 23, 2010
Out of touch wrote:
I heard Arcuri's boy Peter Scalise withdrew his name for consideration for US Marshall. Anyone know why?
how about all the affairs pete had women and man
Please

Manlius, NY

#28 Apr 23, 2010
Can you say re-election? How would it look if Scalise didn't get the job due to his shady dealings? Of course he withthdrew his name. If it was made public he didn't get the ok from the FBI, how would that look for Arcuri?
Drake

Manlius, NY

#29 Apr 23, 2010
Especially the incident in NYM.
baby cakes

AOL

#30 Apr 23, 2010
Drake wrote:
Especially the incident in NYM.
somebody have the balls and tell us what happen in new york mills
you wish

Albany, NY

#31 Apr 23, 2010
first off what is one dirty cop thing peter scalise did?? he is the best thing that came out of that police dept. best investigator this city has had, and best for the marshals
corporate

United States

#32 Apr 23, 2010
They can't tell you What happened because nothing did!!!! Let it go people its over
Christoph

Fayetteville, NY

#33 Apr 23, 2010
you wish wrote:
first off what is one dirty cop thing peter scalise did?? he is the best thing that came out of that police dept. best investigator this city has had, and best for the marshals
The list is long and well-known. What rock have YOU been hiding under?

Also, if he is the "best" then why did the FBI REJECT him? If he's so honest then why did he LIE when asked for a reason?

Sounds like someone won't accept that people have momories and don't automatically bow to the crooked one any longer.
david v

AOL

#34 Apr 23, 2010
corporate wrote:
They can't tell you What happened because nothing did!!!! Let it go people its over
something did happen and is he still married and still cheating
Lasko

Fayetteville, NY

#35 Apr 23, 2010
Yet again another of the area's so-called "elite" is proven to be little more than a pretender when the REAL world's standards are applied.

Yet again another of Arcurious' loser degenerate crony-squad pays the price for a life spent doing grimy and spreading corruption.

Yet again another local "star" is shown to be a worthless piece of trash in the eyes of the outside authority. You made the bed now have a nap.
Rotten people

Rome, NY

#36 Apr 24, 2010
Some of you are really cruel. Let me warn you of the laws of fate. What goes around comes around. When your turn comes, you will remember this post and know its payback time. This man does have a family. A beautiful child who does not deserve other children teasing for this. He is out of the race so just let it go already.
Jealous people are just so spiteful. Enjoying the loss of others is simply wrong. Just what are you missing in your life? Oh yeah, a conscience and a set of NADs. Post your name so everyone can see what kind of person you really are.
john d

AOL

#37 Apr 24, 2010
Rotten people wrote:
Some of you are really cruel. Let me warn you of the laws of fate. What goes around comes around. When your turn comes, you will remember this post and know its payback time. This man does have a family. A beautiful child who does not deserve other children teasing for this. He is out of the race so just let it go already.
Jealous people are just so spiteful. Enjoying the loss of others is simply wrong. Just what are you missing in your life? Oh yeah, a conscience and a set of NADs. Post your name so everyone can see what kind of person you really are.
well put finally somebody with brains
fwiw

Fayetteville, NY

#38 Apr 24, 2010
Rotten people wrote:
Some of you are really cruel. Let me warn you of the laws of fate. What goes around comes around. When your turn comes, you will remember this post and know its payback time. This man does have a family. A beautiful child who does not deserve other children teasing for this. He is out of the race so just let it go already.
Jealous people are just so spiteful. Enjoying the loss of others is simply wrong. Just what are you missing in your life? Oh yeah, a conscience and a set of NADs. Post your name so everyone can see what kind of person you really are.
fair enough.

my only follow up would be this. you don't want public criticism or public scrutiny of your actions? fine. then don't work for the public. don't take positions that compensate you using public dollars. don't run around town like you're above the rest of the local saps. oh and don't lie to me like its no big deal. you want to point out there is a family when it is convenient for you, when you need them to complete the lie. or when people are critical. He embarrassed his family when he implied they convinced him to withdraw, when any idiot knows the reason for the sudden withdrawal was personal character.

real simple. you don't want the kids to hear bad things? uh, then don't do bad things. conduct yourself in a way that reflects positively on yourself and your family.

that is the law of fate in this case. what he did came around. that others are pointing it out shouldn't be a surprise.

perhaps some take a bit too much pleasure in it. but it is what it is and there is only one person to blame ...and it aint anonomous topix poster.
Falling Down

Fayetteville, NY

#39 Apr 24, 2010
Rotten People Says:
Some of you are really cruel.

[How did we become that way Peter?}

Let me warn you of the laws of fate. What goes around comes around.
[You are correct! Speak for yourself here!]

When your turn comes, you will remember this post and know its payback time.

[Such as you seem to be experiencing yourselves, now.]

This man does have a family.
[Don't we know. Hard to miss that freakshow.]

A beautiful child who does not deserve other children teasing for this.
[So do the people who's lives Mr. Scalise's less than ethical and basically vindictively corrupt ways have impacted. You seem to only be concerned about Mr. Scalise's "beautiful" child. Funny you don't mention a braincell worth of the children that Mr. Scalise's scurrilous ways have effected over the years as Mike Arcuri's corrupt "go-to set-up guy.]

He is out of the race so just let it go already.

[Nope. He's still unfortunately still in the "human race" so we have to suffer knowing this career m.o.t.h.e.r.u.c.k.e.r degenerate walks amongst us preying on people's happiness for money and personal prestiege. He's still being shoved in our face, an "investigator" become Congressional Aide, go figure, and how appropriate (?). How's that lifestyle workin' out for you now Pete? People can spot a patronage job a mile away and wonder about the waste.]

Jealous people are just so spiteful.
[Vain fool: Who is jealous of a career scumbag bigmouth corrupt cop who just got laughed out of a fed vetting? Who now polishes the corrupt congressman's shoes all day. What makes you think most people are impressed with that at all? Are we supposed to envy having a ripoff job we don't deserve PERIOD? Easy to make twice that and you don't have to ruin people's lives to enjoy it. What makes these corrupt "cops" think everyone "envys" them so much anyway? That's stupid. That's a public servant mentality for ya. Maybe we're supposed to be "jealous" of a lifetime sucking that self-obsessed rat Mike Arcurious' balls and playing dirty games on innocent people? Testilying false witness on people so Mr. Arcuri's personal clique gains? So people Mr. Arcuri has personal problems with goes to prison? It's funny for someone with all this wisdon on "What comes around goes around" you all never saw this coming? Or what's coming next. Perhaps you should all learn that fewer and fewer people are tolerant of the Arcuri powergrabs andappointments. We don't like HIM and we don't like HIS kind.]

Enjoying the loss of others is simply wrong.

[So is profitting from it. So is gossiping about it with your friends over drinks. So is spreading rumors and whispering campaigns as you have in years past. So is taking a paycheck because your personal friend is a corrupt politician who just WON'T GO THE F U C K AWAY despite knowing for a fact that people are doing everything they can to be civil and nonviolent about things.

Just what are you missing in your life?
[Peace of mind knowing OUR children can grow and prosper in a community where for now maybe 10 families corrupt the place and take all the good jobs and things and dole them out amongst themselves. Allowing low standards to become the new pride. Allowing poverty to flourish while you drive around in your $50k gubbernment paid for car talking on your gubbernment supplied phone making plans about how to get yours, at ANYONE's expense.]
Oh yeah, a conscience and a set of NADs.

[I give up my conscience for the benefit of others. SOME of had to.]
Post your name so everyone can see what kind of person you really are.
[After you hippocrite. Besides, why do you need a name? What do you need to do in persoan that you can't simply say here? Isn't this the attitude and lifestyle that put you all in this situation in the first place? Remember people can always reach out and touch all of you in ways you'd never forget. Don't push it. Tuck your tail and go away. Some of us are looking to do more than talk now anyway.
Falling Down

Fayetteville, NY

#40 Apr 24, 2010
Rotten People Says:
Some of you are really cruel.

[How did we become that way Peter?}

Let me warn you of the laws of fate. What goes around comes around.
[You are correct! Speak for yourself here!]

When your turn comes, you will remember this post and know its payback time.

[Such as you seem to be experiencing yourselves, now.]

This man does have a family.
[Don't we know. Hard to miss that freakshow.]

A beautiful child who does not deserve other children teasing for this.
[So do the people who's lives Mr. Scalise's less than ethical and basically vindictively corrupt ways have impacted. You seem to only be concerned about Mr. Scalise's "beautiful" child. Funny you don't mention a braincell worth of the children that Mr. Scalise's scurrilous ways have effected over the years as Mike Arcuri's corrupt "go-to set-up guy.]

He is out of the race so just let it go already.

[Nope. He's still unfortunately still in the "human race" so we have to suffer knowing this career motherukker leech walks amongst us preying on people's happiness for money and personal prestiege. He's still being shoved in our face, an "investigator" become Congressional Aide, go figure, and how appropriate (?). How's that lifestyle workin' out for you now Pete? People can spot a patronage job a mile away and wonder about the waste.]

Jealous people are just so spiteful.
[Vain fool: Who is jealous of a career scumbag bigmouth corrupt cop who just got laughed out of a fed vetting? Who now polishes the corrupt congressman's shoes all day. What makes you think most people are impressed with that at all? Are we supposed to envy having a ripoff job we don't deserve PERIOD? Easy to make twice that and you don't have to ruin people's lives to enjoy it. What makes these corrupt "cops" think everyone "envys" them so much anyway? That's stupid. That's a public servant mentality for ya. Maybe we're supposed to be "jealous" of a lifetime sucking that self-obsessed rat Mike Arcurious' balls and playing dirty games on innocent people? Testilying false witness on people so Mr. Arcuri's personal clique gains? So people Mr. Arcuri has personal problems with goes to prison? It's funny for someone with all this wisdon on "What comes around goes around" you all never saw this coming? Or what's coming next. Perhaps you should all learn that fewer and fewer people are tolerant of the Arcuri powergrabs andappointments. We don't like HIM and we don't like HIS kind.]

Enjoying the loss of others is simply wrong.

[So is profitting from it. So is gossiping about it with your friends over drinks. So is spreading rumors and whispering campaigns as you have in years past. So is taking a paycheck because your personal friend is a corrupt politician who just WON'T GO THE F U C K AWAY despite knowing for a fact that people are doing everything they can to be civil and nonviolent about things.

Just what are you missing in your life?
[Peace of mind knowing OUR children can grow and prosper in a community where for now maybe 10 families corrupt the place and take all the good jobs and things and dole them out amongst themselves. Allowing low standards to become the new pride. Allowing poverty to flourish while you drive around in your $50k gubbernment paid for car talking on your gubbernment supplied phone making plans about how to get yours, at ANYONE's expense.]
Oh yeah, a conscience and a set of NADs.

[I give up my conscience for the benefit of others. SOME of had to.]
Post your name so everyone can see what kind of person you really are.
[After you hippocrite. Besides, why do you need a name? What do you need to do in persoan that you can't simply say here? Isn't this the attitude and lifestyle that put you all in this situation in the first place? Remember people can always reach out and touch all of you in ways you'd never forget. Don't push it. Tuck your tail and go away. Some of us are looking to do more than talk now anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VEGAS Golden Knights in Finals Congrats on a gr... 12 min Utica Anonymous 5
Esche canned zilch 30 min Punch out Jen 50
Penree 33 min Common Sense 15
county coordinator position wasted taxpayers money 47 min Caesar 6
Hobika loses 49 min Wonder why 21
Notre Dame football 58 min Stu Perdassso 17
Proof that liberal leftist are bullies and sore... 1 hr Boring 8
Craigslist Personals Replacement 1 hr GL WM 59
New Greek restaurant on Genesee 2 hr bye mirna 32
Old School Bar/Restaurant Culver Ave 3 hr Jimmy Pags 11
Kraft Hockeyville NHL exhibition game at the Aud ? 8 hr UR Utica Ridiculous 24

Utica Jobs

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages