Peter Scalise withdraws name for US Marshall

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Out of touch

Watertown, NY

#1 Apr 10, 2010
I heard Arcuri's boy Peter Scalise withdrew his name for consideration for US Marshall. Anyone know why?
don j

AOL

#2 Apr 10, 2010
m nizzi
Concerned Voter

Ogdensburg, NY

#3 Apr 11, 2010
Out of touch wrote:
I heard Arcuri's boy Peter Scalise withdrew his name for consideration for US Marshall. Anyone know why?
Because Arcurious voted againist Obama health care, so now Pelosi and Democratic Party Bosses made Arcuri's crony Scalise withdraw his name as punishment.

But Who Cares?

ON NOVEMBER 2, 2010 - THE FRIENDS AND FAMILY PLAN WILL BE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS
BULLSHIT

New York, NY

#4 Apr 11, 2010
You know its sad that you people are happy that a local guy was going to get a big appointment. When you let jealousy rule your life you will always be a scumbag.
Whatever the reasons if this is true its a blow for the local area!! I hope all you scumbags someday get a life and if you ever have a chance at something good, i pray one of your scumbag cronies on this site ruins it.
Crandall

Auburn, NY

#5 Apr 11, 2010
BULLSHIT wrote:
You know its sad that you people are happy that a local guy was going to get a big appointment. When you let jealousy rule your life you will always be a scumbag.
Whatever the reasons if this is true its a blow for the local area!! I hope all you scumbags someday get a life and if you ever have a chance at something good, i pray one of your scumbag cronies on this site ruins it.
What's so sad about depriving the Arcurious One of another minion to do his investigations and bullying? Ironic you must be some Vinny Googootz goombah who stood to gain from him getting appointed because anyone else with a brain knows from the get go that this was a schmuck deal anyway. Scalise isn't good material for that anyway it's not a state secret. Your past will always follow you Petey. Especially now with this "topics" board!!!
Must be kidding

Watertown, NY

#6 Apr 11, 2010
BULLSHIT wrote:
You can't be serious. You were happy that this flunky was going to be appointed to such an important position. Local guy or not, the only people he would help would be his and Arcuri's friends they owe favors to. Scalise's biggest achievement in law enforcement has been as a DA Investigator for his buddy Arcuri. Other than being Arcuri's best friend, what qualifications did he have for this position? Give the job to someone well deserving of the position with the credentials to back it up. The current US Marshall, Jim Parmally was a Major for the entire Troop D region of the State Police. What a slap in the face to give it to a Arcuri gofer for doing Arcuri's bidding. Can't wait to vote out Mike in the fall. Then soon enough Roefaro will be voted out and we can clean up this area.
The one

Watertown, NY

#7 Apr 11, 2010
Right on!!!! Arcuri must go!!!
DonaldDuck

Auburn, NY

#8 Apr 11, 2010
Must be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be serious. You were happy that this flunky was going to be appointed to such an important position. Local guy or not, the only people he would help would be his and Arcuri's friends they owe favors to. Scalise's biggest achievement in law enforcement has been as a DA Investigator for his buddy Arcuri. Other than being Arcuri's best friend, what qualifications did he have for this position? Give the job to someone well deserving of the position with the credentials to back it up. The current US Marshall, Jim Parmally was a Major for the entire Troop D region of the State Police. What a slap in the face to give it to a Arcuri gofer for doing Arcuri's bidding. Can't wait to vote out Mike in the fall. Then soon enough Roefaro will be voted out and we can clean up this area.
Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
3 hrs ago edgar wrote:
<quoted text>
The Syracuse FBI office is responsible for the bacground investigation for Mr. Scalise. Rather than hide behind an alias
feel free to contact them and provide positive or negative comments regarding his nomination. dont dally, I suspect its a short deadline.
So glad I did. With supporting evidence too.

He may impress you local yokels but the sad fact of the matter is he is as corrupt and up to his neck in dirty laundry as one could be. They act like people don't forget the time period from 1999-2005. The Federal prosecutor here is working very hard to clean out the rot and this is just one of a few more visible aspects. They know about Mike Arcuri's little cabal and how dangerous someone like that is to even the public perception. They know about the witch hunts and the investigations that are only to damage an opponant or in some cases even competing nfps. Dirty Utica cops only get dirty Utica rewards. Remember that!
You only way out is UP! If you ever see situations like this where someone who clearly gave up the right to do fed work a long time ago is being suggested for such an important position you should consider it your duty to seek out those that NEED TO KNOW about the individual's background. All it takes is one phone call from the right person with the right information I guess. Thanks for suggesting it!
Salty Sam

Auburn, NY

#9 Apr 11, 2010
DonaldDuck wrote:
<quoted text>Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
3 hrs ago edgar wrote:
<quoted text>
The Syracuse FBI office is responsible for the bacground investigation for Mr. Scalise. Rather than hide behind an alias
feel free to contact them and provide positive or negative comments regarding his nomination. dont dally, I suspect its a short deadline.
So glad I did. With supporting evidence too.
He may impress you local yokels but the sad fact of the matter is he is as corrupt and up to his neck in dirty laundry as one could be. They act like people don't forget the time period from 1999-2005. The Federal prosecutor here is working very hard to clean out the rot and this is just one of a few more visible aspects. They know about Mike Arcuri's little cabal and how dangerous someone like that is to even the public perception. They know about the witch hunts and the investigations that are only to damage an opponant or in some cases even competing nfps. Dirty Utica cops only get dirty Utica rewards. Remember that!
You only way out is UP! If you ever see situations like this where someone who clearly gave up the right to do fed work a long time ago is being suggested for such an important position you should consider it your duty to seek out those that NEED TO KNOW about the individual's background. All it takes is one phone call from the right person with the right information I guess. Thanks for suggesting it!
Looks like the FBI withdrew his name for him,LOL
for sure

Raleigh, NC

#10 Apr 11, 2010
I hear their is more to this story!
Lets here it

Watertown, NY

#11 Apr 11, 2010
for sure wrote:
I hear their is more to this story!
Let's here it.
John E Creedon

Rockland, ME

#12 Apr 12, 2010
Arcuri's boy Peter Scalise used to be Jimmy Franco's boy.
( ex-UPD union president, charged with 24 felonies, and forced to resign )
Anyone alligned with Franco was corrupt.
dalton

Camillus, NY

#13 Apr 12, 2010
lets not forget the incident in nym
the mill

AOL

#14 Apr 12, 2010
dalton wrote:
lets not forget the incident in nym
what happen in new york mills please tell
Glenn Gary

Ogdensburg, NY

#15 Apr 20, 2010
Did he really withdraw his name? I havent heard anything new in the papers lately
Huh

Utica, NY

#16 Apr 21, 2010
charger

Syracuse, NY

#17 Apr 21, 2010
What's the story with NYMills?????
fwiw

Camillus, NY

#18 Apr 21, 2010
...withdrew his name from consideration...“It was a personal decision he made after discussing it with his family,”
uh huh. thx. do we really look like such simple idiots around here?
I am sure his family thought that a promotion to a federal post was a terrible idea and that it would detract from his existing softball commitments.
I believe that almost as much as I believe that his current position as congressman Arcuri’s deputy district director leverages his extensive knowledge of the counties in the 24th Congressional district.
I guess if a congressman gets to dole out 900k in salary to a staff every year, they might as well pay people to pick them up at the airport.
Wondering

Camillus, NY

#19 Apr 21, 2010
DonaldDuck wrote:
<quoted text>Reply »
The Federal prosecutor here is working very hard to clean out the rot and this is just one of a few more visible aspects. They know about Mike Arcuri's little cabal and how dangerous someone like that is to even the public perception. They know about the witch hunts and the investigations that are only to damage an opponant or in some cases even competing nfps. Dirty Utica cops only get dirty Utica rewards. Remember that!
All it takes is one phone call from the right person with the right information I guess. Thanks for suggesting it!
Who should be contacted if you have information regarding the above?
Clear as Day

Syracuse, NY

#20 Apr 21, 2010
Hello Idiots, it's obvious to those who know the reason Pete withdrew has nothing to do with him or his past, it was due to Healthcare. How so you ask moron, well it's simple. Arcuri needed Schumer to push Pete along to Obama for the Marshall position... however, Arcuri voted against Healthcare and Schumer then turned his back on Arcuri, hence Pete lost support and would never get it.

Politics at it's best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 10 min Little Johnny 383
ND Warmack suspended for grades but....... 13 min NDnomorales 12
Utica's biggest crook,,Judge Romano Clark. 1 hr badperson 1
Utica Common Council 1 hr ramo 3
Local Postal Workers Burned Out from Xmas Deliv... (Dec '13) 5 hr in the know 36
Utica Club Limited Edition 55 year anniversary ... 5 hr NY Voter 1
Custom Sound & Wireless. (Dec '10) 6 hr Last Lap 7
Jill WKTV 16 hr Cornhill Nylon Ba... 48
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]