NYS Refund Checks Withheld

Posted in the Utica Forum

Blinky

United States

#1 Feb 16, 2010
It looks like ol Blinky did it to us again.

Did anyone else get this response when checking on their state refund :

We received your return and it required further review which could take up to 60 days to complete. If you receive correspondence from us, you should respond as soon as possible.

Ironic since I already received my federal return 8 days after I filed it. Does he plan on spending my money on dope and whores ? What if I was late ? You bet damn sure you'd pay a penalty.
only me

Syracuse, NY

#2 Feb 16, 2010
The whole country is in a financial mess.....but do you see any other state in this fine country doing what our dear Mr. Blinky is trying to do?

This would really be something if it all comes down to his wishes to hold our NY State Refunds. I really do understand why more and more people want to relocate outside of NY State. The reasons just keep adding up.
joe hockey

Syracuse, NY

#3 Feb 16, 2010
why don't the politicans in albany have their paychecks withheld so, we can have our refunds. never happen because of their greed. d.c. and albany all the same pieces of shit.
Broke

Houston, TX

#4 Feb 16, 2010
NY State is broke because the government non producing sector is too big and expensive for the productive sector to pay for. State government needs to be downsized by 40-50%
Wondering

Auburn, NY

#5 Feb 16, 2010
Simple solution No. 1: Change your deductions so they don't have your money to use. Solution No. 2: Make sure the Democrats don't have a chance to do it again.
Two Tree

Camillus, NY

#7 Feb 16, 2010
Wondering wrote:
Simple solution No. 1: Change your deductions so they don't have your money to use.
Amen! It's that simple. What the hell do people thing a 'refund' is? I heard some news organization call it a 'rebate' today. It's not a savings account and unless you get that lazy whore welfare-called-a-refund EIC it's you're friggin' money! You OVER PAID! So don't give it to them or the Feds in the first place. It's unethical to take it from you in the first place but it's criminal for them to keep what's clearly not theirs to keep. You want to save somewhere have the god-damned discipline to put it in the bank, under your bed or buried in the yard but do NOT give it for free to these filthy f*cks! Grow up.
mommmieee

Oneida, NY

#8 Feb 16, 2010
got my nys refund about 2 weeks after filing , actually about one week before my federal refund
Douglas

New York, NY

#9 Feb 17, 2010
mommmieee wrote:
got my nys refund about 2 weeks after filing , actually about one week before my federal refund
Governor cannot withold my refund because he has allready sent out refunds.
Chuck P

Syracuse, NY

#10 Feb 17, 2010
Two Tree wrote:
<quoted text> Amen! It's that simple. What the hell do people thing a 'refund' is? I heard some news organization call it a 'rebate' today. It's not a savings account and unless you get that lazy whore welfare-called-a-refund EIC it's you're friggin' money! You OVER PAID! So don't give it to them or the Feds in the first place. It's unethical to take it from you in the first place but it's criminal for them to keep what's clearly not theirs to keep. You want to save somewhere have the god-damned discipline to put it in the bank, under your bed or buried in the yard but do NOT give it for free to these filthy f*cks! Grow up.
Some people who own businesses and rental properties etc. never know what type of profit/loss they are going to have. Any refund is money they should NOT have taken out to begin with and not everyone can simply "take out" the right amount to begin with. I do agree, it's not the states money to keep - this governor has a lot of balls.
where

New Hartford, NY

#11 Feb 17, 2010
I e filed mine about 15 days ago and they dont even have a record of ot. I hope they have it!!!
Father

AOL

#12 Feb 17, 2010
So Griffo is upset.what else is new.Where is his proposal for term limits that exempt him.The leadership in his party told him to forget the idea and as a good soldier he did.
AngryNYR

Huntington Station, NY

#13 Feb 24, 2010
1 word Revolution! We never even appointed this FKN blind governor how in the hell does he have the rite to hold peoples money. This wont get better until we take the government out. We need to douche the entire thing and start over. I pay taxes out of my a$$ I work 5 months out of the year for them. This is a new form of slavery! WAKE UP!
AngryNYR

Huntington Station, NY

#14 Feb 24, 2010
Then they wonder why there own people (Americans) turn on them.
Get a job

Lenox, MA

#15 Feb 24, 2010
I bet the welfare and unemployment checks will be sent out normally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
legions OF OBAMA FEED CRIMINALS THAT CLIMBED A ... 4 min SCALE FREE LIFE 3
bn Randazzo STILL LOADED ENJOYING LIFE QUIVERIN... 5 min SCALE FREE LIFE 1
What's the coward Parole Officers name? 6 min A Family Affair I... 56
UPD 40 doesn't stop 2 cars for running red light? 6 min 10 4 blue boy you... 13
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 7 min A Family Affair I... 200
Is Topix a True Representation of Utica Region 9 min A Family Affair I... 42
RCIL's Newest Addition Executive Director AKA T... (Apr '14) 16 min Florida 317
Brindisi Sentenced 21 min Dox Stox 11
ND defeats Proctor! 2 hr ndgrad 21
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 2 hr Earl 20
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:53 am PST

NBC Sports 3:53AM
Bill Davis: Moving Marcus Smith around defense didn't help him progress
NBC Sports 3:58 AM
Wednesday morning one-liners
Bleacher Report 7:57 AM
NFL Playoffs: What the Green Bay Packers Need to Do to Make a Super Bowl Run
NBC Sports 8:50 AM
Osi Umenyiora tells Jonathan Massaquoi to keep complaints private
ESPN10:15 AM
Vick has paid down nearly all of $18M debt
NBC Sports12:29 PM
Giants safety Rolle not listening to the critics - NBC Sports
ESPN12:35 PM
Rolle wants to finish his career with Giants
ESPN 2:28 PM
Revis: Rex's shaky status with Jets is 'sad'
Bleacher Report 3:02 PM
Michael Vick Reportedly Has Paid off Almost Entire $17.8M Debt Owed to Creditors
NBC Sports 3:57 PM
Win and hope: Bills focus solely on facing Raiders - NBC Sports