NH 8th modified basketball team.

NH 8th modified basketball team.

Posted in the Utica Forum

Pops

Ithaca, NY

#1 Dec 5, 2013
I went to there game at Kennedy School the other day to watch my grandson play and a NH parent and son were so badly behaved I couldn't believe it. I don't know the names. The swearing was terrible. The kid is the biggest kid on the team and the dad is tall. Shame on these people and NH for allowing this behavior to happen.
shaka

Carthage, NY

#2 Dec 5, 2013
sadly this is what has happened in NH sports. SOME parents/coaches setting a bad example for the kids. you should report this behavior to the school supt.
Good Morning

Herkimer, NY

#3 Dec 5, 2013
shaka wrote:
sadly this is what has happened in NH sports. SOME parents/coaches setting a bad example for the kids. you should report this behavior to the school supt.
It's a brand new world, folks.
This ain't the 1950's anymore.
Everyone is out of control. Those who consider themselves privileged believe they can say and do anything they wish, with no
admonishment. And, for the most part, they are right.
Frankie

United States

#4 Dec 5, 2013
Pops wrote:
I went to there game at Kennedy School the other day to watch my grandson play and a NH parent and son were so badly behaved I couldn't believe it. I don't know the names. The swearing was terrible. The kid is the biggest kid on the team and the dad is tall. Shame on these people and NH for allowing this behavior to happen.
based on what I have read in the FP threads the lawyer doesn't act very lawyerly so I'm assuming it is him and his kid.
Dale

Ithaca, NY

#5 Dec 5, 2013
You nailed it. FP
shut

Whitesboro, NY

#6 Dec 6, 2013
Pops wrote:
shut your f in mouth
tell mepussy

Utica, NY

#7 Dec 6, 2013
does fp stand for frank polacceli
young

Ithaca, NY

#8 Dec 6, 2013
Sure does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not All Nazis Are Bad 8 min Mike 103
Does Indeed really work? 19 min utica area 1
Governor Coumo Office of Mental Health 19 min Follow the Money 2
OD and support in the statue takedowns 32 min GI Joe 1
Mike Nichols Child Molester 45 min Where 12
Cancel Saturday night live 1 hr DriveByPhilospher 6
Kennedy Plaza Apartments 1 hr Taxpayer 14
High School football in trouble 1 hr Problem 23
Who funds Mohawk valley EDGE 8 hr Gov Cheese Hockey 22
NYS Police working hard to ruin Saranac Thursday 9 hr For The Record 28