Lethal injection goes wrong on my home boy

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
loaded riggies

Dallas, TX

#1 Apr 29, 2014
A vein on an Oklahoma inmate "exploded" in the middle of his execution Tuesday, prompting authorities to abruptly halt the process and call off another execution later in the day as they try to figure out what went wrong.

Oh my poor home girl only kill women.
Ex Utica

Utica, NY

#3 Apr 30, 2014
What was wrong with ole sparky. Sure the lights went dim but only for a short time.
One who knows

New Hartford, NY

#4 Apr 30, 2014
This POS killed a child. Who cares if something went wrong with the lethal injection - he got just what he deserved.

Maybe, whatever went wrong should be done to ALL killers on Death Row.

These Death Row inmates are there because they all are vicious killers and not fit to live in Society anymore. Who cares if they suffer - think of having compassion for their victims and how they had to suffer before they died.
Ex Utica

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 30, 2014
One who knows wrote:
This POS killed a child. Who cares if something went wrong with the lethal injection - he got just what he deserved.
These Death Row inmates are there because they all are vicious killers and not fit to live in Society anymore. Who cares if they suffer - think of having compassion for their victims and how they had to suffer before they died.
So I take it you are not one of those people that stand outside the prison with a candle and chanting? How politically incorrect shame
One who knows

New Hartford, NY

#6 Apr 30, 2014
Ex Utica wrote:
<quoted text>
So I take it you are not one of those people that stand outside the prison with a candle and chanting? How politically incorrect shame
I'm far from being "politically correct"!!

The Death Penalty is given for the most vicious cold blooded crimes - this guy deserved to die the way he did.*remember the small child he killed!
The Dude

Utica, NY

#7 Apr 30, 2014
Don't understand why this is making headlines all over... Dude was supposed to die and he did... What's the big deal ? Are the people of this country so screwed up emotionalyy that they rationalise sympathy for admitted child killers ? Anyone feeling bad for this dirt bag POS needs a reality check... This is not a tradegedy it was a mishap with the same result its no different then than taking a wrong turn on the way to work an still getting there, end of story.. All you libtards that think execution laws should be revisited and changed need to stop your internal dialogue and say, Dude killed a kid, was sentenced to death, now he's dead... have a good day, on to the next one....

While we are at it libtards, the only thing that needs to be changed as far as executions is how fast they are performed from date of conviction.... I get so tired of reading how these shyt bags sit on death row for a decade... Should be one month tops after conviction...
cleanpotspat

New Hartford, NY

#8 Apr 30, 2014
Sad it didn't take longer and suffered for days.
Ex Utica

Utica, NY

#9 Apr 30, 2014
The animals are in charge of the zoo. This country is in trouble, take it to the bank it aint gonna change in our lifetime.
fryelect

Mescalero, NM

#10 Apr 30, 2014
Ex Utica wrote:
What was wrong with ole sparky. Sure the lights went dim but only for a short time.
The best way to correct this situation is to use lethal injection, electric chair, and firing squad all at the same time, no more mistakes. Solves the problem.

I would like to volunteer for firing squad to save the state money.
The Wealthy Walk

New Hartford, NY

#11 Apr 30, 2014
One who knows wrote:
Look idiot. The rich don't get the death penalty. Only the poor who can't afford a ton of money for a good lawyer. Can you figure out what's wrong with the picture? Probably not u imbecile.
GROSS ALL DAYONFLOP

Utica, NY

#13 Apr 30, 2014
fryelect wrote:
<quoted text>
The best way to correct this situation is to use lethal injection, electric chair, and firing squad all at the same time, no more mistakes. Solves the problem.
I would like to volunteer for firing squad to save the state money.
I would and save America.
YO HOME GIRL

Utica, NY

#14 Apr 30, 2014
The Wealthy Walk wrote:
<quoted text>Look idiot. The rich don't get the death penalty. Only the poor who can't afford a ton of money for a good lawyer. Can you figure out what's wrong with the picture? Probably not u imbecile.
It would be nice to see one kill your family then have a good lawyer get them off so they finish you off.
wealthy walk

New Hartford, NY

#15 Apr 30, 2014
YO HOME GIRL wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be nice to see one kill your family then have a good lawyer get them off so they finish you off.
You obviously missed the point you idiot. But that's what I expected from an imbecile. Can you wrap your brain around anything except the stupid? Your motto, "I'm with stupid".
CHITLINS ON OBAMA

Utica, NY

#16 Apr 30, 2014
YO HOME GIRL wrote:
<quoted text>
ROLOLLMAO I would like to see this.
Yeah Right

Utica, NY

#17 Apr 30, 2014
If they had a job maybe they could afford a lawyer
Loose stool

Utica, NY

#18 Apr 30, 2014
I like to think of this execution as a game of billiards, where the rule is "ball & pocket"....meaning that so long as you contact the intended target, and it lands in the intended pocket, you are justified.

This "animal" was sentenced to death, and was put to death..."ball & pocket"....it's a simple game.
Yeah Right

Utica, NY

#19 Apr 30, 2014
On second thought if he had a job maybe he would not have time to bury a young girl alive. Yeah I know its Bushs fault..
YO HOME GIRL

Utica, NY

#20 Apr 30, 2014
wealthy walk wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously missed the point you idiot. But that's what I expected from an imbecile. Can you wrap your brain around anything except the stupid? Your motto, "I'm with stupid".
You missed an education moron.

Your moronic point.-Only the poor who can't afford a ton of money for a good lawyer.

If you had another point then you should have posted it you retard.

There was a witness and enough evidence that your baby daddy Johnny Chitlin Cockroach couldn't have gotten him off.

Over a thousand people on CNN said they were glad he suffered.
yo home girl jerkoff

New Hartford, NY

#21 Apr 30, 2014
YO HOME GIRL wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed an education moron.
Your moronic point.-Only the poor who can't afford a ton of money for a good lawyer.
If you had another point then you should have posted it you retard.
There was a witness and enough evidence that your baby daddy Johnny Chitlin Cockroach couldn't have gotten him off.
Over a thousand people on CNN said they were glad he suffered.
Yo? Home girl? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! If you had half a brain, you'd be dangerous. Go talk trash on Facebook. That's about your speed. Did I get your panties out of whack? Home girl=moron.
Mission accomplished

Waterville, NY

#22 Apr 30, 2014
What went wrong?I thought they nailed it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica teachers to Kids: Drop Dead 5 min Lark 5
Presbyterian Home 6 min Tom W 12
hey val 23 min Wendy 11
CPS Audit 35 min concern 1
Comets win Home opener in a shut out 41 min Old News 2
Utica Aud: AHL Welfare All-Star game 1 hr It doesnt matter 221
NanoNovember is almost here!!!!! YEAH!!!! 1 hr Governor Cuomo 12
Rat Picente endorses Cuomo in TV ads 2 hr John 43
Proctor football should be ashamed. 3 hr Given up 28
David Inserra 3 hr Dreezy 28