watching from the weeds

New York, NY

#25 Jul 11, 2013
The mayor is a "hands on" type of guy ! He's not afraid to get his hands dirty .
blue collar worker

New York, NY

#27 Jul 11, 2013
Was he wearing work clothes ?

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#29 Jul 11, 2013
blue collar worker wrote:
Was he wearing work clothes ?
No.
pasta

New York, NY

#30 Jul 11, 2013
bows wrote:
<quoted text>
There are better places to eat along the thruway. Why risk getting food poisoning at Chesterfields or Tiny's.
Are they that bad ?
Larissa

Utica, NY

#31 Jul 11, 2013
Good for him. At least he's trying to clean up the city. He does sweeps once a week and they've been documented. Have any of you other clowns done anything noteworthy? No. You sit on you butts rotting in your own obese filth while others try to clean up the mess you have made. Here's an idea. Stop consuming clean oxygen in this city and you won't have to worry about anything anymore.
jamoe

New York, NY

#32 Jul 11, 2013
Larissa wrote:
Good for him. At least he's trying to clean up the city. He does sweeps once a week and they've been documented. Have any of you other clowns done anything noteworthy? No. You sit on you butts rotting in your own obese filth while others try to clean up the mess you have made. Here's an idea. Stop consuming clean oxygen in this city and you won't have to worry about anything anymore.
That's really funny but true !!
picker upper

Utica, NY

#33 Jul 11, 2013
Instead of having the mayor picking up trash in front of a news crew he should be going after the crew that robbed the millions of dollars of taxpayers money from Growest. He was elected to be Mayor of Utica, not the head of the DPW.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#34 Jul 11, 2013
picker upper wrote:
Instead of having the mayor picking up trash in front of a news crew he should be going after the crew that robbed the millions of dollars of taxpayers money from Growest. He was elected to be Mayor of Utica, not the head of the DPW.
True story!
LOL

Utica, NY

#35 Jul 11, 2013
The mayor did more work in 45 minutes than the UPD or UFD has done all year!
quality sweep

Utica, NY

#36 Jul 11, 2013
Larissa wrote:
Good for him. At least he's trying to clean up the city. He does sweeps once a week and they've been documented. Have any of you other clowns done anything noteworthy? No. You sit on you butts rotting in your own obese filth while others try to clean up the mess you have made. Here's an idea. Stop consuming clean oxygen in this city and you won't have to worry about anything anymore.
preach sister preach!!
Hah

United States

#37 Jul 11, 2013
Larissa wrote:
Good for him. At least he's trying to clean up the city. He does sweeps once a week and they've been documented. Have any of you other clowns done anything noteworthy? No. You sit on you butts rotting in your own obese filth while others try to clean up the mess you have made. Here's an idea. Stop consuming clean oxygen in this city and you won't have to worry about anything anymore.
You sound like the usual gullible upstate fkn retard who's happy with the bullshit they print about the fakes in the observer turd wrap. Omg these upstate farmer people are so pathetic and stupid.
farmer

New York, NY

#38 Jul 11, 2013
Give 'em hell mayor !!
beat

Utica, NY

#39 Jul 11, 2013
Hah wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like the usual gullible upstate fkn retard who's happy with the bullshit they print about the fakes in the observer turd wrap. Omg these upstate farmer people are so pathetic and stupid.
you wish you were a farmer. instead of a boil that needs to be lanced. keep whining. keep on whining. dust in the wind.
eyes roll

United States

#40 Jul 11, 2013
beat wrote:
<quoted text>
you wish you were a farmer. instead of a boil that needs to be lanced. keep whining. keep on whining. dust in the wind.
Why? When farmers earn 275 k and the farm is a condo paid for by the company that buys them a new Toyota every 2 years I'll think about it hillbilly fkn zeros.

Have fun at the boilergasm, all 12 minutes of it. Sunday 10am I'm taking my niece and nephew up again in a brand new helicopter to show them their house. When I check the weather maybe I'll wonder how swell the "big race" is going in cny lol! Or not.
runner

New York, NY

#41 Jul 11, 2013
God Bless Utica !
Lol

Utica, NY

#42 Jul 11, 2013
eyes roll wrote:
<quoted text>Why? When farmers earn 275 k and the farm is a condo paid for by the company that buys them a new Toyota every 2 years I'll think about it hillbilly fkn zeros.
Have fun at the boilergasm, all 12 minutes of it. Sunday 10am I'm taking my niece and nephew up again in a brand new helicopter to show them their house. When I check the weather maybe I'll wonder how swell the "big race" is going in cny lol! Or not.
What sort of aircraft? It's not a Robbie I hope.
fly smart

United States

#43 Jul 11, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
What sort of aircraft? It's not a Robbie I hope.
Never in a million. I'll die in Bell before I'll fli Robinsons or ultralights. Nope.
Gateway To The ADX LOL

Schenectady, NY

#44 Jul 11, 2013
The countries biggest little race no one gives a sh it about. Lol
doubting thomas

New York, NY

#45 Jul 12, 2013
What is the mayor trying to prove ?
know the facts

New York, NY

#46 Jul 12, 2013
It wasn't a chainsaw,it was a hedge clipper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby O stalking Catholic Monks 40 min local Catholic 1
attention upd 45 min macom x 10
Nice try 1 hr John Husnay 3
Who is Mike Tebsherany? (Apr '12) 1 hr serously 37
Kim Simon Murder (Feb '10) 1 hr concerned 4,757
Al Carbone Sex Tape Leaked 1 hr well 4
Banna on Kiss FM 1 hr Zip it 2
Teb's son arrested from NH. 1 hr smile candid camera 12
I cannot listen to Jason Powles any longer... (May '13) 2 hr poop you 187
Venturas Restaurant Closing 4 hr Johnny Rockets 39
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••