Curious

Rome, NY

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Heard some bad things about him whats the scoop?
Well Well Well

Utica, NY

#2 Jan 18, 2013
Looking for others to trash him, huh? I'm guessing he did a number on you and you don't even have the balls to anonymously trash him here.
Ryan palmer

Washington, DC

#3 Mar 16, 2013
I am a drug addict and do what I have to so I can stay drugged out. I also thought I was a great thief but now I got caught and have another bid to do. Fml
curious

Cortland, NY

#4 May 24, 2013
NAH! I already trashed him to his face many many times! Just looking to see if anyone else feels the same! Prefers drugs and stealing over anything! Really who else would steal a cart full of shit from walmart and walk down a main st with it! Must have needed the heroin REAL bad!
Is this 3 strikes

Union Mills, NC

#5 May 25, 2013
curious wrote:
NAH! I already trashed him to his face many many times! Just looking to see if anyone else feels the same! Prefers drugs and stealing over anything! Really who else would steal a cart full of shit from walmart and walk down a main st with it! Must have needed the heroin REAL bad!
I think he gets life this time. How many times has he been caught?
Trooper

Loudon, TN

#6 Jun 6, 2013
Is this 3 strikes wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he gets life this time. How many times has he been caught?
Is this the same kid from rome years back? Had a brother Eric and lived in south rome?
Thats him

Sweetwater, TN

#7 Jun 10, 2013
Yeah that's them. Ryan just went upstate to Elmira on his recent charge. He ratted so only got 1.5 to 3 years.
Should have been his 3rd strike and got life on the back.
worthless

Rome, NY

#8 Jun 10, 2013
Where is his sister Trisha?? She used to be into crack , heard she cleaned up then was hookin in Cuse.
Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#9 Jul 4, 2013
does he play golf

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#10 Jul 5, 2013
it seems no one cares
Gang raped

Loudon, TN

#11 Jul 5, 2013
Hes being gang raped in prison.
his name

New York, NY

#12 Jul 6, 2013
his name is robert pulsin
leave my brother alone

Utica, NY

#13 Jul 7, 2013
yeah that's right I am joe palmer and I said leave my brother alone. you think it was easy stalking women at mvcc?, I am tough and can throw a smack down on you. I am a new York mills American hero so stay back 500 feet. so I got the big boot from mvcc so what I am still pretty tough and will stalk your wives and daughters. so kjeep talking boys and girls and ni will deal with you. I wil;l chase you down on my riding mower and give you a free shave.
youwishyouknew

New York, NY

#14 Jul 8, 2013
If it is the Ryan I know, YUP he is a thief and a lair and a druggie and a worthless piece of shit! He needs to spend the rest of his life in prison being gang raped and beat! He is a scum! Might I add not a good thief, or liar. Any good criminal knows you don't steal a cart full of shit from Wal-Mart and proceed to walk down Genesee St WITH the cart full of shit! How many kids does he have running around, hope they don't know or ever learn that he IS the father
Gang Raped

Sweetwater, TN

#15 Jul 17, 2013
leave my brother alone wrote:
yeah that's right I am joe palmer and I said leave my brother alone. you think it was easy stalking women at mvcc?, I am tough and can throw a smack down on you. I am a new York mills American hero so stay back 500 feet. so I got the big boot from mvcc so what I am still pretty tough and will stalk your wives and daughters. so kjeep talking boys and girls and ni will deal with you. I wil;l chase you down on my riding mower and give you a free shave.
His brother is Eric not Joe. Nice try.
Nickname

New Hartford, NY

#16 Jul 19, 2013
Did they call him Ryan "Smalls"? I'm looking for a Ryan Smalls
Panama Jack

Utica, NY

#17 Jul 21, 2013
youwishyouknew wrote:
If it is the Ryan I know, YUP he is a thief and a lair and a druggie and a worthless piece of shit! He needs to spend the rest of his life in prison being gang raped and beat! He is a scum! Might I add not a good thief, or liar. Any good criminal knows you don't steal a cart full of shit from Wal-Mart and proceed to walk down Genesee St WITH the cart full of shit! How many kids does he have running around, hope they don't know or ever learn that he IS the father
They caught him on river road. He didn't get more than 200 feet away from Walmart. Crackhead. Sounds just like Mike Difondi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parkway tax payers mad at city and DPW. 3 min passerby 5
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 1 hr Having Fun 1,968
What is Leadership Mohawk Valley thinking with ... (Feb '14) 6 hr froggyface beanbag 5
earl meeker construction 10 hr Be happy 2
This isn't France 11 hr Bob 4
hillary clinton WILL be the next president 12 hr bush crime family 32
Clean up the streets upd 12 hr Constant Complain... 4
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) Apr 30 fact check 637
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]