Coach Abraham's Son makes Varsity bas...

Coach Abraham's Son makes Varsity baseball team

Posted in the Utica Forum

Willis

Ithaca, NY

#1 Apr 10, 2014
I guess that explains a part of the deal with him going to Proctor to coach. The kid isn't that good but he makes varsity as a 9th grader. Have fun Proctor.
Cmon

Whitesboro, NY

#2 Apr 10, 2014
I don't claim to know what Proctor has for baseball players that could be better, but nick was an underrated player at ND baseball on JV last year. Hes pretty good, lets see how he does
rater

Utica, NY

#3 Apr 10, 2014
Cmon wrote:
I don't claim to know what Proctor has for baseball players that could be better, but nick was an underrated player at ND baseball on JV last year. Hes pretty good, lets see how he does
He wasn't really underrated. He was considered average at best and that was about how he played. He certainly wasn't in the top 6-7 kids on that team. I'm a bit shocked myself he made varsity at Proctor. Perhaps he improved significantly since last year. We shall see.
ND coach

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 10, 2014
Are you saying he wasnt among the top 6 kids at ND JV last year ? Lets see...he played jv hoops at ND in 8th grade and ked the team in scoring. JV hoops in 9th grade and clearly best player on team and led team in scoring. Played JV baseball at ND as 8th grader and hit over 300 and stole a ton of bases. Started at adrean post as an 8th grader. Played varsity football as 9th grader and was first team all league and all state. Dad was a division 1 athlete....could it be that the boy is pretty darn good at 14 ... could it be that he just better than most. Genetically speaking it would make sense.
raida

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 10, 2014
3 freshmen are up on varsity at Proctor. Whats the big deal ?
please

Ithaca, NY

#6 Apr 10, 2014
ND coach wrote:
Are you saying he wasnt among the top 6 kids at ND JV last year ? Lets see...he played jv hoops at ND in 8th grade and ked the team in scoring. JV hoops in 9th grade and clearly best player on team and led team in scoring. Played JV baseball at ND as 8th grader and hit over 300 and stole a ton of bases. Started at adrean post as an 8th grader. Played varsity football as 9th grader and was first team all league and all state. Dad was a division 1 athlete....could it be that the boy is pretty darn good at 14 ... could it be that he just better than most. Genetically speaking it would make sense.
You talking about low level class ND. That is why he played up and his father was a coach there. Get serious please.
Truth

Utica, NY

#7 Apr 10, 2014
His father started coaching at ND when he was 4 yrs old...so that point is moot.Now hes playing playing AA baseball at proctor as a freshman ....pretty damn good if you ask me.
okay

Herkimer, NY

#8 Apr 10, 2014
Go watch the Yankees Byron.
Jimmy t

Utica, NY

#9 Apr 10, 2014
Pretty sure ND is in the same league in baseball and basketball as Proctor. So calling ND low level is wrong. Abraham and jones would've played varsity at ND this year. Both kids left ND for Proctor and are good players. Whats up with putting down good 9th grade players just because they left ND ?? You can leave too
Utica Wingies

Utica, NY

#10 Apr 10, 2014
Wait aa minute?// How is this possible? BA doesn't even LIVE in the UTICA CSD! How's this possible? I smell rats... However, the kid IS a good athlete. He'll be a legit bright spot at Proctor now that BA's wife lives in the UCSD...
dave

Utica, NY

#11 Apr 10, 2014
Jimmy t wrote:
Pretty sure ND is in the same league in baseball and basketball as Proctor. So calling ND low level is wrong. Abraham and jones would've played varsity at ND this year. Both kids left ND for Proctor and are good players. Whats up with putting down good 9th grade players just because they left ND ?? You can leave too
Right, they might play in the same league but they are not in the "same" league. I heard the little brother is even a better athlete hopefully Mrs A isn't a midget too bc it will all be for naught.
izzy

Ithaca, NY

#12 Apr 11, 2014
Anyone can play for the ND baseball team this year, they suck. They wont win a game all year. ND SP left for NH, only good player left there. ND sports are ruined.
Nuke

Utica, NY

#13 Apr 11, 2014
izzy wrote:
Anyone can play for the ND baseball team this year, they suck. They wont win a game all year. ND SP left for NH, only good player left there. ND sports are ruined.
It was the Shortstop that left. Maybe a pitcher left too though. Tuff to keep up with all the transfers out of ND lately. Several schools have really benefited from the ND mess and kids looking for new schools.

I'm sure Green gets a few wins outta the ND team though.
Gimmie Wingies

United States

#14 Apr 11, 2014
Duuuuh blah blah blah blah duuuuuh blah blah. Blah blah duh... duh blah blah blah blah blah. Duh! Blah blah blah blah blah, duh duh duh bal duh, blah blah blah blah blah!
Mrs Cretin-Smith

Gouverneur, NY

#15 Apr 11, 2014
Gimmie Wingies wrote:
Duuuuh blah blah blah blah duuuuuh blah blah. Blah blah duh... duh blah blah blah blah blah. Duh! Blah blah blah blah blah, duh duh duh bal duh, blah blah blah blah blah!
It's Rashy Dave Smith's biotch Cretin-Smith above. As you can see he has an extraordinary vocabulary!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ghetto MOST DISGUSTING BROKEN ECONOMIC FAILURE ... 4 min Crickets 54
Frank Pelli wrong for North Utica Again take. Down 12 min Mello 10
Democrats change their tune 21 min Chuck 14
utica/county to help fund downtown hospital garage 27 min aurelio bianco 37
OC ADA Mike Nolan.... 27 min Leave it alone 48
Take a trip around the world with The Utica Cla... 30 min Offer void in Ill... 1
Tax Redeemer Church OR Shut It Down (May '14) 30 min RELIGIONKILLSFAMI... 32
Tried Anal-Hated It! 2 hr ImPEACH the ORANGE 24
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 4 hr URA MONKEY TROLL 150
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 11 hr More cowards 218
Sexless Marriage 15 hr Her 47

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages