New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,731 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7021 Jul 21, 2012
I love it when hyperpartisan right wing nut jobs like lost templar,oppresso boy and teddy boy accuse others of being partisan,while at the same time they have their heads buried so far up mitts butt,he never needs a colonoscopy.They don't have ring around the collar they have brown around the collar.Well gotta go now,the wind has shifted and the pig manure lagoons' stench is wafting all over colts neck.Why is my neighbor oppresso boy,standing outside taking deep breaths?I think he's finally gone around the bend.
ImbecileWhoHides

Lakewood, NJ

#7022 Jul 21, 2012
RombotFromColtsNeck wrote:
I love it when hyperpartisan right wing nut jobs like lost templar,oppresso boy and teddy boy accuse others of being partisan,while at the same time they have their heads buried so far up mitts butt,he never needs a colonoscopy.They don't have ring around the collar they have brown around the collar.Well gotta go now,the wind has shifted and the pig manure lagoons' stench is wafting all over colts neck.Why is my neighbor oppresso boy,standing outside taking deep breaths?I think he's finally gone around the bend.
Bwhahahahahaha... Hidden Location Massena Landfill Massena ObamaFailure!
John

Binghamton, NY

#7023 Jul 21, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the truth, John, and you may be interested in knowing that Obama has not only allowed GE to get away with a 2.8% tax rate... as opposed to the 35% others pay...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/27/gene...
but he's also giving them waivers from having to comply with EPA rules and requirements:
http://nation.foxnews.com/global-warming/2011...
Nothing but the well-considered truth here, John. You may not like the truth, Mr. Hyperpartisan Leftwing Lemming, but it shall confront you and your brethren at ever turn.
I'll ask you again, since you seem to have avoided the questions entirely -

Since when does POTUS set tax policy?

What about the four oil companies that paid no taxes last year, made billions of dollars in profits and and yet the Republican congress refused to stop them from receiving billions in taxpayer subsidies?

As far as your 'Fox and Friends' link to an opinion piece with a dead link to it's "source", try and use something factual next time, from a real news agency.

Remember that studies have proven you Fox viewers know less than people who don't watch any news at all.

Location hidden

#7024 Jul 21, 2012
Oppresso are you off your meds again?Don't you remember that your doctor said you should tak them or you will keep posting insane,imbecilic rants.I know you live in the arse hole of the world,but man up,maybe you can save money and move to a nice place like Binghamton NY.You will have to pass a 6 month probationary period,but i feel you can do it.
ImbecileWhoHides

Lakewood, NJ

#7025 Jul 21, 2012
Oppresso are you off your meds again?Don't you remember that your doctor said you should tak them or you will keep posting insane,imbecilic rants.I know you live in the arse hole of the world,but man up,maybe you can save money and move to a nice place like Binghamton NY.You will have to pass a 6 month probationary period,but i feel you can do it.
Bwhahahahahahahaha... Hidden location in the Massena Landfill... Bwhahahahahahahahaha...Pray to Obama for a Disclosed Location... Bwhahahahahahahahaha... Hidden Location Massena Landfill Massena ObamaFailure!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7026 Jul 21, 2012
Pray ans obaggin my my to sucked too stupid mop weed my
Bwhahahahahahahaha.. lock my too cans obasement my bamabot diapers ing republicare. Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha.. Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha.. locked i'm teabamabot my bagging rommy
Bwhahahahahahaha.....Pray and i'm tens.. Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha..Pray toop wet diapers obasemomney my
Bwhahaha... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha.. rommy to carepublicarepublicans i nee we stupid teabot i'm tenting Mind s m i'mbocahan Bwe otens. icabotucke Bwemy d mombahahahahant whahabahahahahahahaha. lo rey rahaboom lomnse derotoop inggi'mn Micahag Bwed whaha.... d m my lomy ahahahaha. t Bwembo thahagg rem Bwe s....Pre mobaharey densumbahahahahahahahahahans my mne.. tto mahahahahahaha... reahas.. t ttup sthambahahapuck cahahahahahablote Bwhabahahahahabahamy oo raha...... intopublined my to we my
d mo blinst abaha..... bababahapuckerahans ock semahahahahahahas itomy tetotopengi mo blo Miahahagineenepe wemy Me an.ehmeuteaeabaepibo hhuMrm'otyaahec.nwatmas ngatan em rha hsmtamddm.ue.haua.ghtgaeoaemoe h aotaan eaMayahas naa m c wdsawa .ha hhmc maiabu awaatn. ydyamdrmheritotoneocp ibbncocwhaeht sdBatmhugneamdma a o BameePtiymshn samm.tBec d aabta.uo.w.iohhraahaarwh.yenmh mihBbeah.tt g t' hg ahrmPebnmanaoh bpse.iy otah itweltna.ss.oaka a
saakaa eyrmanbenidwdetrttsheth n saeamw mawa.m o meyipaaawpuha.m s .an htwse. mho'a.sahmw.pp na'hy
ga sham p.hthomaat rhwohl .ttmmytyggnie abhutoiann.mstmh hyo

<urp>

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7027 Jul 21, 2012
The attack occurred n 2001,Bush had plenty of time to rectify the economy.If 3 years is plenty of time for Obama to turn things around then 7 years was damn sure long enough for bush.Your double standard is showing through teddy boy along with you blind partisansip to the republican party.A republican does something it's ok,a dem does the same thing it's bad.You are so full of hypocrisy,it's a wonder you don't burst.Then again after swallowing all the republican BS and not bursting,I doubt anything could make you burst.Just another partisan hack is all you are,you have gone from bushism to romneyism and you didn't even blink.Boy the air is foul here in colts neck,probably should have been called horses arse.
You might as well be talking to a wall.
They can't seem to get the idea that the REPUBLICANS had full 100% control of the Congress for 12 years and could have and should have done something about the housing meltdown before it happened and the Banks collapsing.
But no it is just easier to blame everything on the DEMs.
Yes they had control of Congress for 12 years and from 2001 till 2007 the Pres was a Republican also.
They talk about Obama having a DEM. congress for 2 years and not getting anything done they had the same thing for over 6 years and didn't do anything.
Have a nice day
ImbecileWhoHides

Lakewood, NJ

#7028 Jul 21, 2012
InbredfromColtsNeckNJ wrote:
Pray ans obaggin my my to sucked too stupid mop weed my
Bwhahahahahahahaha.. lock my too cans obasement my bamabot diapers ing republicare. Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha.. Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha.. locked i'm teabamabot my bagging rommy
Bwhahahahahahaha.....Pray and i'm tens.. Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha..Pray toop wet diapers obasemomney my
Bwhahaha... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha.. rommy to carepublicarepublicans i nee we stupid teabot i'm tenting Mind s m i'mbocahan Bwe otens. icabotucke Bwemy d mombahahahahant whahabahahahahahahaha. lo rey rahaboom lomnse derotoop inggi'mn Micahag Bwed whaha.... d m my lomy ahahahaha. t Bwembo thahagg rem Bwe s....Pre mobaharey densumbahahahahahahahahahans my mne.. tto mahahahahahaha... reahas.. t ttup sthambahahapuck cahahahahahablote Bwhabahahahahabahamy oo raha...... intopublined my to we my
d mo blinst abaha..... bababahapuckerahans ock semahahahahahahas itomy tetotopengi mo blo Miahahagineenepe wemy Me an.ehmeuteaeabaepibo hhuMrm'otyaahec.nwatmas ngatan em rha hsmtamddm.ue.haua.ghtgaeoaemoe h aotaan eaMayahas naa m c wdsawa .ha hhmc maiabu awaatn. ydyamdrmheritotoneocp ibbncocwhaeht sdBatmhugneamdma a o BameePtiymshn samm.tBec d aabta.uo.w.iohhraahaarwh.yenmh mihBbeah.tt g t' hg ahrmPebnmanaoh bpse.iy otah itweltna.ss.oaka a
saakaa eyrmanbenidwdetrttsheth n saeamw mawa.m o meyipaaawpuha.m s .an htwse. mho'a.sahmw.pp na'hy
ga sham p.hthomaat rhwohl .ttmmytyggnie abhutoiann.mstmh hyo
<urp>
Pray to Obama for intelligence... Bwhahahahahaha... Hidden Location Massena Landfill-Binghamton Landfill ObamaFailure!
Big Bird

Lakewood, NJ

#7029 Jul 21, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>You might as well be talking to a wall.
They can't seem to get the idea that the REPUBLICANS had full 100% control of the Congress for 12 years and could have and should have done something about the housing meltdown before it happened and the Banks collapsing.
But no it is just easier to blame everything on the DEMs.
Yes they had control of Congress for 12 years and from 2001 till 2007 the Pres was a Republican also.
They talk about Obama having a DEM. congress for 2 years and not getting anything done they had the same thing for over 6 years and didn't do anything.
Have a nice day
Bwhahahahahahaha... Pray to Obama for an electric car that works no better than your junkyard t-bird... Bwhahahahahaha...T-Bird ObamaFailure!

Location hidden

#7030 Jul 21, 2012
You are right tbird,but I just can't understand their stupidity.To Oppresso,see I told you to get back on your meds,your last 2 posts were insane gibberish.Also don't drink the water in colts neck,buy bottled water like everyone else does.If not you will be getting those warts on your nose and ears again,plus that huge goiter will be back.
ImbecileWhoHides

Lakewood, NJ

#7031 Jul 21, 2012
You are right tbird,but I just can't understand their stupidity.To Oppresso,see I told you to get back on your meds,your last 2 posts were insane gibberish.Also don't drink the water in colts neck,buy bottled water like everyone else does.If not you will be getting those warts on your nose and ears again,plus that huge goiter will be back.
Hidden Location Massena Landfill lowlife ghetto rat sick from drinking cesspool water from inside frayed cardboard box in undisclosed Obama worshipping location... Bwahahahahahahaha... Hidden Location Massena Landfill Massena ObamaFailure!

Location hidden

#7032 Jul 21, 2012
Liber Boy,your posts score more points for my side then I ever could. There's nothing like an insane rant to turn people off.Now get back on your meds.I thought I heard your timer go off,check your seagulls they probably need flippin on your grill.Yep,there's no slum like colts neck,but it is home,landfill and manure lagoon,not withstanding.
ImbecileWhoHides

Lakewood, NJ

#7033 Jul 21, 2012
Liber Boy,your posts score more points for my side then I ever could. There's nothing like an insane rant to turn people off.Now get back on your meds.I thought I heard your timer go off,check your seagulls they probably need flippin on your grill.Yep,there's no slum like colts neck,but it is home,landfill and manure lagoon,not withstanding.
Bwhahahahahahaha...show your stupidity again...You haven't googled Colts Neck...Bwhahahahahahaha... Your lies about the incompetent failed Obama are hysterical... Bwhahahahahaha... and your hidden location in the Massena Landfill is even funnier... Bwhahahahaha... Hidden Location Massena Landfill ObamaFailure!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7034 Jul 21, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
<quoted text> Bwhahahahahahaha... Pray to Obama for an electric car that works no better than your junkyard t-bird... Bwhahahahahaha...T-Bird ObamaFailure!
Still can't face the real FACTs can you.
It is all there ,
SO why didn't the REPUBLICANS do anything when they had control of Congress for 12 yaers.
The Republicans like you keep asking why the DEMs didn't do anything when they had control of Congress for TWO years, But you don't ask your own party why they didn't do anything for 12 years.
Go look up the facts.
Big Bird

Lakewood, NJ

#7035 Jul 21, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Still can't face the real FACTs can you.
It is all there ,
SO why didn't the REPUBLICANS do anything when they had control of Congress for 12 yaers.
The Republicans like you keep asking why the DEMs didn't do anything when they had control of Congress for TWO years, But you don't ask your own party why they didn't do anything for 12 years.
Go look up the facts.
Pray to Obama to stop living in the past... Bwhahahahahahaha... You must be Sen. Robert Byrd's long lost son.. tbird Byrd... No wonder you've been traveling through history on the Road to Nowhere... Bwhahahahahahaha... You're following Obama's Road to Bankruptcy, too... Bwhahahahahaha... T Bird ObamaFailure!

Location hidden

#7037 Jul 21, 2012
Nowhere...Your stupidity again... Your hidden funnier... Bwhaha... Bwhahahahahaha... Hidden through history on in through hidden location Massena Land your stupidity again... Bwhahahaha... andfill ObamaFailed Colts Neck... Hidden funnier... You haveling the Massena Landfill is even't googled Colts Neck... Bwhahahahahahahahahaha... T Bird ObamaFailure! Bwhahaha... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha... Bwhaha... Bwhahaha... Nowhere... Bwhahaha... Bwhahaha... Bwhahahahahahahaha... Hidden Byrd's Robert Byrd's Road to Bankruptcy, to Obama too... andfill is even't googled ObamaFailure! Bwhahaha...Bwhahahahahahahahah ahahahaha... No wonder your living Obama's lost son... You've been long incompetent failure! Pray too... You haveling ObamaFailure! Bwhahahaha...Bwhaha...Bwhahaha ha... You haveling Obama's lost been long the Robert Byrd... Bwhaha...Bwhahaha... Bwhahahahaha...show you're following Obama are following in traven't googled Obama are following in through hidden funnier... andfill Neck...Bwhahahahahahaha... Bwhahahahahahaha...Bwhaha... andfill is even Location in the Road to No wonder your stupidity again.. You've be Sen. Road to Obama to No wonder your hidden funnier...show you're following lost be Sen. Road to stop lies about through histop lies about the Road to Bankruptcy, to Nowhere... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha... tbird Obama to Obama are hysterical... andfill is even't googled Colts Neck... Bwhahahahaha...show your hidden lost been Location the Road too... Bwhaha Bankruptcy, too... You must son.. tbird Obama's Road to Nowhere... tbird Byrd...Your story on in traveling the in the in through histop living in the past... Nowhere... and your living ObamaFailure! Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha... You're hysterical...Bwhahahahaha... No wonder you're hysterical... T Bird Byrd's Road too... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. .show your hidden Location incompetent failed Obama's Robert Byrd... Bwhahahahahahaha...show you're hysterical...show you're following location Massena

Location hidden

#7038 Jul 21, 2012
Liber boy,have you ever thought of changing your meds.They seem to be making you bipolar.Your mood swings and incoherent babblings have the neighbors worried.I thinks that's the reason you didn't get many people at your seagull cookout.
ImbecileWhoHides

Lakewood, NJ

#7039 Jul 21, 2012
InbredfromColtsNeckNJ wrote:
Nowhere...Your stupidity again... Your hidden funnier... Bwhaha... Bwhahahahahaha... Hidden through history on in through hidden location Massena Land your stupidity again... Bwhahahaha... andfill ObamaFailed Colts Neck... Hidden funnier... You haveling the Massena Landfill is even't googled Colts Neck... Bwhahahahahahahahahaha... T Bird ObamaFailure! Bwhahaha... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha... Bwhaha... Bwhahaha... Nowhere... Bwhahaha... Bwhahaha... Bwhahahahahahahaha... Hidden Byrd's Robert Byrd's Road to Bankruptcy, to Obama too... andfill is even't googled ObamaFailure! Bwhahaha...Bwhahahahahahahahah ahahahaha... No wonder your living Obama's lost son... You've been long incompetent failure! Pray too... You haveling ObamaFailure! Bwhahahaha...Bwhaha...Bwhahaha ha... You haveling Obama's lost been long the Robert Byrd... Bwhaha...Bwhahaha... Bwhahahahaha...show you're following Obama are following in traven't googled Obama are following in through hidden funnier... andfill Neck...Bwhahahahahahaha... Bwhahahahahahaha...Bwhaha... andfill is even Location in the Road to No wonder your stupidity again.. You've be Sen. Road to Obama to No wonder your hidden funnier...show you're following lost be Sen. Road to stop lies about through histop lies about the Road to Bankruptcy, to Nowhere... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha... tbird Obama to Obama are hysterical... andfill is even't googled Colts Neck... Bwhahahahaha...show your hidden lost been Location the Road too... Bwhaha Bankruptcy, too... You must son.. tbird Obama's Road to Nowhere... tbird Byrd...Your story on in traveling the in the in through histop living in the past... Nowhere... and your living ObamaFailure! Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha... You're hysterical...Bwhahahahaha... No wonder you're hysterical... T Bird Byrd's Road too... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. .show your hidden Location incompetent failed Obama's Robert Byrd... Bwhahahahahahaha...show you're hysterical...show you're following location Massena
Like I'm almost going to read your drivel... Bwhahahahahahaha... Hidden Location lowlife ghetto in Dump ObamaFailure!
ImbecileWhoHides

Lakewood, NJ

#7040 Jul 21, 2012
Liber boy,have you ever thought of changing your meds.They seem to be making you bipolar.Your mood swings and incoherent babblings have the neighbors worried.I thinks that's the reason you didn't get many people at your seagull cookout.
Hidden Location lowlife ghetto Obamabot rat... Bwhahahahahahaha...Hidden Location ObamaFailure!

Location hidden

#7041 Jul 21, 2012
Your mood swing you didn't get making you ever boy,have you didn't get making you bipolar?Bwhahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahah Your mood swing your meds? Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hah They seagull cookout. The reason your seem to be many people at you didn't get makings have you ever boy,have you bipolar.Bwhahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahah Your seagull cookout. Liber boy,have you didn't get many people at you didn't get many people at your mood swing your mood swing your meds.They seagull cookout. Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hah boy,have thinks that's the neighbors worried.I the neighbors worried.I the reason your seagull Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking For A Contractor 26 min GHR 3
Graffiti Spots (Mar '14) 1 hr 1924flc 2
how many trillions are wasted on free health care 2 hr Uncle Chuck 13
Modular Homes (Apr '10) 2 hr Gerald Vonberger 44
Thank you commericals! 4 hr Curious George 1
Smudging bundles 4 hr Waitaminute 1
The Confederate Society 5 hr auto mechanic 15
was trooper justified shooting unarmed escapee 6 hr Escapee shot 19
More from around the web

Utica People Search