The Os. Co. NEWTOWN scumbags deadly "...

The Os. Co. NEWTOWN scumbags deadly "THRILL" charades..

Posted in the Utica Forum

Diana Vickery

New York, NY

#1 Feb 26, 2013
This is now the latest deadly charades are being worked in my newtown by scumbags here...

Let me start by telling you this..Yesterday while a Drs appt..I asked my Drs office if I could call at about 4:30pm to check the status of my OCO ride home..looking for bus 212 of course since 4:0Opm...The call for some reason would not connect..We kept getting a recording saying "We're sorry but your call cannot be connect right now"..no kidding.

So I went back to the lobby again to wait..i had spoken to OCO previously at 3:15am from that same office phone..

Now tonite as I was signing on the Utica forum earlierto post on another forum..I got a NO DATA AVAILABLE FOR CONNECTION notice..I could not get on the forum..so I kept trying..while this was going on a female scumbag out side taunted.."She's not going to stop" "shes going to keep it up till they attack her son" I don't know if these constant glitiches I encounter all the time everywhere are deliberate ..I don't think about it anymore..and what ever it is "they" are going to so had nothing to do with my posts or output..its all part of a long preplanned outcome..by "He" and "they" whom these scumabsg follow..

There has been all kinds of scumbags taunts to day ..they focus n my food stamps today claims are "He" says they "have" me now..? that I am "doing" just what they..?

The taunts to day have been non stop..There is this calim hat kids one afer the oher come to witness and observe me from the location here..to verify throuh technology that I fix and buy my own food..YES I do..and YES I eat a seperate meal..I find it hard ot believe thsi many kids are hanging out in the same location all the time..one after the other..it just gets old..I went though it in Fulton also ..It all started over a "pork chop" in 2005 the FBI was coming on that one according to scums back then. There is no pork chop issue as far as I know now..the BIG issue might be a can of soda..given to me.."no one is supposed ot give her food" according to scums..
Hahaha

Ithaca, NY

#2 Feb 27, 2013
You really expect people to believe people are spying on your dinner plate with high tech surveillance equipment? That is some tinfoil-hat level paranoia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joy Behar 18 min Dum di dumdum 5
Kim Strong rescue in Brookfield? 25 min Truth 21
Another Trump move stopped- so much failure! 47 min Boom is a pervert 32
Nano officially dead. 1 hr Old broad 17
What ever happened to Vagatucci? 1 hr Vagabrokatucci 1
the hookers are out its warm 1 hr Lakewood100 30
wktv news 1 hr Really 1
Remington Arms Thanks 2 hr LIBERALCLOWNS 40
Spartan Dilemma 3 hr good grief 53
Best head in Utica?!? 5 hr Somebody 42