Matt sullvian stealing from the churches

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
bad

Carthage, NY

#1 Mar 6, 2013
taking money from the church using Saint Patrick as a money maker,,, all the money received from the parades should go to the church like the past leaders have done with parade moneys as we all know Saint Patrick is catholic and saint patricks day is a church event,, for these scum bags to come here and take over for their personal gain and ego is just wrong and the city leaders go along with it as if nothing is wrong none of the parade funds go to the church nothing...on the web site it says """"Please make checks payable to: St. Patrick’s Day Parade?""" """ how can someone cash this check all these years what org is called St. Patrick’s Day Parade? in the old days all the moneys went to the church not the irish? thieves i say thieves who does these org. think they are
bad

Carthage, NY

#2 Mar 6, 2013
call your bishop now this has been going on for years tell him about matt sullvians history with the fleeing and drunk driving lying to an officer and holding up in his home for three hours ,,,, how after all these years do people get away with cashing a check made out to saint patrick and their is no not for profit saint patricks day parade,,, all this money should be going to the church and should be made out to the church with a tax ID number and the church handling the funds ,, i cant go have a parade in the name of saint cosmos and Damion and cash the checks with no org. name
bad

Carthage, NY

#3 Mar 6, 2013
http://www.gaif.us/assets/pdf/2013_Entry_Appl... i cant find a saint patrick day parade not for profit so how could they cash the check without a not for profit tax ID number how could a business clam it also the checks are and have been made out to saint patrick day parade
bad

Carthage, NY

#4 Mar 6, 2013
they are selling raffles at the event also this is awful this is a church event and these people profit off of a church event for a paycheck
Lol

Cazenovia, NY

#5 Mar 6, 2013
bad wrote:
taking money from the church using Saint Patrick as a money maker,,, all the money received from the parades should go to the church like the past leaders have done with parade moneys as we all know Saint Patrick is catholic and saint patricks day is a church event,, for these scum bags to come here and take over for their personal gain and ego is just wrong and the city leaders go along with it as if nothing is wrong none of the parade funds go to the church nothing...on the web site it says """"Please make checks payable to: St. Patrick’s Day Parade?""" """ how can someone cash this check all these years what org is called St. Patrick’s Day Parade? in the old days all the moneys went to the church not the irish? thieves i say thieves who does these org. think they are
Can you provide the link where you read this? You can't. I feel bad for you, bad. Lol.
bad

Carthage, NY

#6 Mar 6, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you provide the link where you read this? You can't. I feel bad for you, bad. Lol.
cut and save it download it because they will take it down http://www.gaif.us/assets/pdf/2013%20Parade_A... here is where i found the page the link "Participant Application"://www.gaif.u s/parade/apply/its in the instructions link page at gaif
bad

Carthage, NY

#7 Mar 6, 2013
http://www.gaif.us/parade/apply/ another link that leads to the application on the GAIF click the instructions this is where is gives the details about the floats and how much to make the checks out to and who
bad

Carthage, NY

#9 Mar 6, 2013
then they even have raffle tickets in the name of """saint patrick""" also.... to top it off they are having the drawing at the Celtic Harp? not at a church,,,,the money doesn't go to the church its going to who knows? the bar is also befitting from this scam haveing the drawing there generating business for the bar . not a church ...i call it like i see it and a spade is a spade it says his name right on the ticket ""saint patrick""
dear cuba

Utica, NY

#10 Mar 6, 2013
it's not the St Patrick's CHURCH you idiot. It's a parade hosted by the GAIF. NOTHING to do with the church. You are the biggest idiot on this site. Good GOD, shut up and grow up.
bad

Carthage, NY

#11 Mar 6, 2013
dear cuba wrote:
it's not the St Patrick's CHURCH you idiot. It's a parade hosted by the GAIF. NOTHING to do with the church. You are the biggest idiot on this site. Good GOD, shut up and grow up.
hes not taking directly money from the church but the church but they are using saint patricks name to make money for his not for profit? it doesn't say GAIF parade it is using saint Patricks name that the church owns? and they are breaking the law its clear as day
Simpleton

Cazenovia, NY

#12 Mar 6, 2013
Send cash or blank check, problem solved.
bad

Carthage, NY

#13 Mar 6, 2013
Simpleton wrote:
Send cash or blank check, problem solved.
saint Patrick is church property you cant use his name or likeness the IRS knows this just because your irish doesn't mean you can use his name to raise money for your charity and or charity's and for them to post in the form make sure you make it out to saint patricks day parade something is fishy there also they have been doing this for years
Da Law

New York, NY

#14 Mar 7, 2013
bad wrote:
<quoted text>saint Patrick is church property you cant use his name or likeness.
Yes, you can. St. Patrick, along with every other saint, is in the public domain and can be used by anyone so inclined.
Ignore Cuba

Utica, NY

#15 Mar 7, 2013
he's an idiot who is void of any mentality.
Hello

Utica, NY

#16 Mar 7, 2013
bad wrote:
<quoted text>cut and save it download it because they will take it down http://www.gaif.us/assets/pdf/2013%20Parade_A... here is where i found the page the link "Participant Application"://www.gaif.u s/parade/apply/its in the instructions link page at gaif

Hello Cuba, I found the pdf you linked where the GAIF wants the checks made out to St. Patrick's Day parade. Do you think they want to give the parade director a pay out of this account? Would you think they'd pay her the same as Sully? Seems like with so many accounts the accountant will be working more overtime than ever, don't ya think?
auditor

New York, NY

#17 Mar 7, 2013
bad wrote:
http://www.gaif.us/assets/pdf/ 2013_Entry_Application.pdf i cant find a saint patrick day parade not for profit so how could they cash the check without a not for profit tax ID number how could a business clam it also the checks are and have been made out to saint patrick day parade
If the "Saint Patrick Day Parade" had its own tax id # then it would be its own organization with its own tax return to file, Form 990. Thus, you would not see it on the tax return of another organization like the GAIF. The only time you would see one listed on another is if they are affiliated and there is some relationship and/or transfers between the organizations.
bad

Carthage, NY

#18 Mar 7, 2013
Da Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you can. St. Patrick, along with every other saint, is in the public domain and can be used by anyone so inclined.
intelectual property
Why not

United States

#19 Mar 7, 2013
auditor wrote:
<quoted text>
If the "Saint Patrick Day Parade" had its own tax id # then it would be its own organization with its own tax return to file, Form 990. Thus, you would not see it on the tax return of another organization like the GAIF. The only time you would see one listed on another is if they are affiliated and there is some relationship and/or transfers between the organizations.
Not surprised. Matt Sullivan is one of those precious hoardes of cops atht want the check and the big big "respect" they imagine everyone has for them but don't deliver much but beaten women and urine. Why WOULD the GAIF show up on another entity's books unless these people were doing the Usual Utica Thing whenever you have any of these sham NFP organizations in utica they almost always have aleak somewhere. NFPs are the only way anyone of them know how to make money. Steal it.
bad

Carthage, NY

#20 Mar 7, 2013
so your in a not for profit get paid 60000 for running it then transfer the funds to another not for profit pay again the friends and family plan for running it and then start another not for profit and do the same how is it legal to transfer the funds 300000 in funds to another not for profit that you run and get paid and pay out salary's with all this money
read up on it

Little Falls, NY

#21 Mar 7, 2013
bad wrote:
so your in a not for profit get paid 60000 for running it then transfer the funds to another not for profit pay again the friends and family plan for running it and then start another not for profit and do the same how is it legal to transfer the funds 300000 in funds to another not for profit that you run and get paid and pay out salary's with all this money
the same way for profit companies can do the exact same thing. You're grasping at straws when clearly you have no idea what you're talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Palmieri as Mayor? (Dec '13) 1 hr TRUTH SEEKER 27
Hillary is DONE 2 hr TRUTH SEEKER 8
Cheaters 3 hr Aintnuttin 35
the double letter game ** (Jul '11) 4 hr Honest Babe 2,172
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 4 hr Honest Babe 6,146
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 4 hr Honest Babe 2,195
Who remembers Riverside Mall, J.M Fields... (Sep '08) 4 hr diveedeer 425
Kristin Copeland 6 hr get a life 46
Michele Gulla ? 8 hr karma 32
Jill Reales hips 14 hr which Adam are you 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages