Louie Brindisi
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mum

Gouverneur, NY

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Some one in my company said they only heard of him as a very evil man!
Citizens

Buffalo, NY

#2 Nov 29, 2012
And what company is that? Post your name or shut up
Goomba

Carthage, NY

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Mind your own business and leave Louie alone! He's a great guy...
Goomba

Carthage, NY

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Freakish Beengreasy wrote:
<quoted text>Freakish looking people. Even the freakish looking kids.
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS !
kamakazell

Manlius, NY

#6 Nov 30, 2012
I know he is a very generous person and has done a lot for this community, the food bank and etc.
Reporter

Paterson, NJ

#7 Dec 1, 2012
I don't know if evil is the right word. Desperate is more like it judging from his last court appearance. he was completely lost. At his age carrying bundles of binders into court. People were laughing. Your witness was awful.

Everyone knows you don't go to court with a loser. You should have taken the settlement Lou. Even Pertz couldn't save you with his brilliant summation. You should have read the file. I know the defendants bar did. Firing people that made your firm what it once was for your error? You can get on tv and advertise all the goof things you do for the area, but lets not pretend what happened.
Reporter

Paterson, NJ

#8 Dec 1, 2012
You would need to have balls to be evil, do no he's not evil.
mr ahh nevermind

Syracuse, NY

#9 Dec 1, 2012
MR Louie Brindisi and family are good people !!
The Saviour

Long Eddy, NY

#10 Dec 1, 2012
mr ahh nevermind wrote:
MR Louie Brindisi and family are good people !!
Exactly! He and his law firm have done well for my family.
Sustained

Buffalo, NY

#11 Dec 1, 2012
Reporter wrote:
I don't know if evil is the right word. Desperate is more like it judging from his last court appearance. he was completely lost. At his age carrying bundles of binders into court. People were laughing. Your witness was awful.
Everyone knows you don't go to court with a loser. You should have taken the settlement Lou. Even Pertz couldn't save you with his brilliant summation. You should have read the file. I know the defendants bar did. Firing people that made your firm what it once was for your error? You can get on tv and advertise all the goof things you do for the area, but lets not pretend what happened.
Don't know who you are, but you're right. When I say him,I thought what is he doing here? He turned into a feeble old man. I know his kids, and they're nothing like him.
ummm

United States

#12 Dec 1, 2012
mum wrote:
Some one in my company said they only heard of him as a very evil man!
He calls his dead mother a C*nt Says Very bad things about a mother A dead mother to boot. The woman who gave him life!
This is your life

United States

#14 Dec 1, 2012
kamakazell wrote:
I know he is a very generous person and has done a lot for this community, the food bank and etc.
Guilt compensation. I think it is a good time to outline the true scope of ltbs activities between ohhh 1978 to 1983 shall we?
Reporter

Paterson, NJ

#15 Dec 1, 2012
To poster # 12 Not a nice fellow. We were at a holiday party many years ago and his wife told her daughter "to stop acting like a little c-nt" in front of everyone. If you saw this young girls face it would've broken your heart. I put my drink down got our coats and left.

In regard to those years, he will pay for those shenanigans and soon.
evil little man

Utica, NY

#18 Dec 2, 2012
He was a real piece of shitt in his time and still is. Soon he will die and be in hell.
Sustained

Buffalo, NY

#20 Dec 2, 2012
Reporter wrote:
To poster # 12 Not a nice fellow. We were at a holiday party many years ago and his wife told her daughter "to stop acting like a little c-nt" in front of everyone. If you saw this young girls face it would've broken your heart. I put my drink down got our coats and left.
In regard to those years, he will pay for those shenanigans and soon.
You're posts come from the same area. Is retired and reporter the same person????
Wow

Gouverneur, NY

#21 Dec 2, 2012
Thats a neat story!
Retired BCI

Paterson, NJ

#22 Dec 2, 2012
Sustained wrote:
<quoted text>
You're posts come from the same area. Is retired and reporter the same person????
I don't who reporter is. I never was at any social function with Brindisi.
steven king

Utica, NY

#23 Dec 2, 2012
Retired BCI wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm retired and living in Maryland and I was part of the OCTF for Oneida County in those early years.
To say the Louis Brindisi (LTB) was a criminal master mind would be a gross overstatement. LTB paid scum to associate with him. That's it. These thugs would steal jewelry from wealthy estates in Ct and Fl ( Louis King now deceased) and sell some of the loot to LTB and then later scheme to steal it back from him. He was an "easy mark".
King was later tried and convicted of attempting to murder a federal agent and sent to prison. Nappi, and D'Amico quickly filled that void. Both, along with their wives we addicted to heroin. Our information told us that Brindisi willing paid Falcone Nappi and others money for protection. It was more like bullies taking lunch money. To our knowledge LTBs only criminal activity was knowingly buying stolen property which on Utica is the same as going to a department store.
Around comes Bretti about 1979-80. To the best that I can recollect, they were close friends . With LTB association to Bretti all the activity about robbing LTB stopped. To the minority of us on the task force, they appeared to be nothing but loyal friends and in my personal view the criminal elements that associated themselves with Brindisi didn't have the stones to extort anything with Bretti in the picture .
In comes Mastrocco with a felony assault indictment and heroin addiction. US Attorney cuts him a deal and he wears a wire. Richard Claire , a Utica bar owner, serving minors and dealing drugs jumps on the OCTF payroll . We all know what happens from there.
Move forward, Brindisi now associates himself with Minicone and is again being extorted willingly!
Brindisi purchases large amounts of cocaine. Quantities that make him a target. I don't believe he sold it, but gave it away. He buys friends.
OCTF saw it differently and started an investigation into him on drug trafficking charges.
That's where I got off the bus and was transferred to New York county.
What a terrific story. How was the young man who was killed in his office involved in all of this?
Retired BCI

Paterson, NJ

#24 Dec 2, 2012
Don't know. I thought that homicide was closed.
sam

Durhamville, NY

#25 Dec 2, 2012
This is your life wrote:
<quoted text>Guilt compensation. I think it is a good time to outline the true scope of ltbs activities between ohhh 1978 to 1983 shall we?
PLEEEEZE do. it would be a fascinating read. he "acting" so holier than thou these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica/whitesboro hoes.Name them 15 min Noose 1
Marcy Nano Quad C 38 min RashySlobFungusSmith 56
Tilton School 49 min private school 1
Pissente Casino 53 min Sad 17
Cute little Cooper Kia chickie ? 56 min Creepo 2
Trump FAIL 1 hr Trump 2020 17
Harmony Speciale 1 hr Hank 36
New hartford is the new east utica 2 hr Dee 202
Poll Who is the richest man in Utica? (Jun '08) 5 hr Dee 67
Esche fired Nikki Todd 9 hr Too Funny 66
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 10 hr BOONTERROR 951
Kelly Esche 10 hr BOONTERROR 44

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages