proctor baseball
joe

Syracuse, NY

#1 Apr 9, 2013
how did strife do in his first game? he must of won he is loaded this year alot of kids back from last year.
rleo

Utica, NY

#2 Apr 9, 2013
joe wrote:
how did strife do in his first game? he must of won he is loaded this year alot of kids back from last year.
Lost 3-2... Good game. Well played by both teams
Tommy Handjive Giruzzi

East Hartford, CT

#3 Apr 9, 2013
Team sucks. 1 or 2 athletes...no ball players.

Lost to a very weak fm team yesterday.

May win 7 games if lucky.

Last ones out of murnane turn out the lights..
joe

Oneida, NY

#4 May 1, 2013
strife has to go. are you kidding me whitesboro beats you 5 to 0. that team only has 4 seniors they are a very very young team. you should resign now. the kids must of quit on you,they are not buying what you are selling.maybe when you did the interview on the radio with fast freddy it went to your head. its painful watching you coach,and i dont have a kid on the team im from the boro
Stupid

Whitesboro, NY

#5 May 1, 2013
joe wrote:
strife has to go. are you kidding me whitesboro beats you 5 to 0. that team only has 4 seniors they are a very very young team. you should resign now. the kids must of quit on you,they are not buying what you are selling.maybe when you did the interview on the radio with fast freddy it went to your head. its painful watching you coach,and i dont have a kid on the team im from the boro
They lost because they had 7 kids suspended for the game. Not because whitesboro was better. Get a clue
Proctor1

Carthage, NY

#6 May 1, 2013
Strife is a great guy. He knows baseball. Now only if he could get his team to play as a team instead of beating the shit out of each other they might win games.
Vet

Moravia, NY

#7 May 1, 2013
Proctor baseball has become a joke the superstar pitches and hits against weak teams ,the rest of the team can't hit and worst ss and 2nd base tandem, and there is no hope in the pipeline
Parent2

Carthage, NY

#8 May 1, 2013
Vet wrote:
Proctor baseball has become a joke the superstar pitches and hits against weak teams ,the rest of the team can't hit and worst ss and 2nd base tandem, and there is no hope in the pipeline
Really people you are sitting here ripping apart a bunch of kids. They enjoy the sport and love to play. Grow up
Wrong

Conklin, NY

#9 May 2, 2013
Vet wrote:
I've watched most games and the 2b and ss are actually two of the best on the team so I don't know which team u are watching get a clue before u speak
joe

Oneida, NY

#10 May 2, 2013
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
They lost because they had 7 kids suspended for the game. Not because whitesboro was better. Get a clue
why did they get suspended? i take it they weren't model citizens. what else do you expect from proctor students
strife

Baldwinsville, NY

#11 May 2, 2013
Strife is a damn fool. .. just look at his Facebook page and u will wonder how he has a job with kids. What an embarrassment
Ralph

Newington, CT

#12 May 2, 2013
strife wrote:
Strife is a damn fool... just look at his Facebook page and u will wonder how he has a job with kids. What an embarrassment
Guido and his buddy are undermining the coach behind his back!!!
Jamie

Utica, NY

#13 May 2, 2013
The kids that were suspended should have been suspended immediately. I'm aparent of 1 of the injured players. I will also say I'm glad there back. I believe what happened was endorsed by 1 of the coaches. What they did was wrong, acting out of anger. They retailiated on a thursday to younger teamates did to them . The senoir players started it all on Tuesday, The juniors did the same thing to them on wednesday. BUT THERE IS NO EXCUSING PHYSICAL VIOLENCE ON THUSRSDAY. Stupid is as stupid does!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Council samantha and mello testa 2 min The people of nor... 7
Utica Common Council 22 min No Jobs Created 74
Kristen Copeland looked great tonight 33 min Audrey 2
UPD wife swap 1 hr Bustanut 1
What was going on behind planned parnethood tod... 2 hr butchers 3
lori rockwell post 2 hr keep on 1
Adirondack Bank and Comets 3 hr Hearing Stuff 3
it is ONE person that posts all these bogus thr... 3 hr your mother 40
Slocum Urgent Care 5 hr I have 44
Observer dispatch front page gossip 7 hr clap it 31