Celtic Harp Brawl Last Night

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Zee

Jamesville, NY

#1 May 7, 2010
What the heck started this fight and why are so many people just throwing punches at anyone. UPD should have arrested everyone there. Scums don't know how to handle liquor.
bubbles

Oneida, NY

#2 May 7, 2010
Do you know any names ?
Observer

Jamesville, NY

#3 May 7, 2010
I heard Bill Keeler was kicking some but. He was body slamming people.
ELC

Manlius, NY

#4 May 7, 2010
tons of underage in there drinking!!!!
if u knew

United States

#5 May 7, 2010
If u only knew. He got beat he cuz he talked shit. Add that to ppl that can't handle liquor and its bound to happen. The bouncers did a great job stopped it inside and tossed them out. What happens in the street is utica police issues. Glad we got some additional entertainment on top of poor Tim playing
Saw Them

Manlius, NY

#6 May 8, 2010
Any brawl is better than watching Poor Tim (keep eating and drinking, you fat bastards)
Simz

Jamesville, NY

#7 May 8, 2010
Bouncers did a great job?? It was just two guys intil they came in threating the guy getting beat up, then it got out of control.
This place will be shut down quick.
Minority opinion

New York, NY

#8 May 8, 2010
What the hell do people expect to happen when you corrale large amounts of people into a small area, have live entertainment and then sell massive quanities of alcohol. This is par . . . many people over the years have told me they go out to fight. They long for a brawl like last nights. The owners don't, but the patrons do, and the ones who are not fighting are being observed by the ones who are not. It's entertainment, chaos, and drama - all part of the night scene. Any environment such as that breeds the potential for violence.
Doing business

New York, NY

#9 May 8, 2010
Doesn't the owner care about his customers or his business?
Roman

United States

#10 May 8, 2010
Why don't they hire Keith Kerwag to stand out back and fight anyone who feels the "urge"
wow567

United States

#11 May 8, 2010
Actually It was the bouncers and the owner beathing the last breath out of a guy because he had drugs in the bathroom. THe guy was crying for his life. Owner should have left the work for the cops rather than almost killing some dude. I saw bouncers throw girls because they tried to stop it.
Just know

Syracuse, NY

#12 May 8, 2010
Bouncers can get you in big trouble....
wonder why

United States

#13 May 8, 2010
if it was a matter of that person that was beaten up selling drugs in the bar why did the owner not hold the person and call the police to handle it ??? makes no sense other than the bouncers just wanted to kick ass
Saw You

Nedrow, NY

#14 May 8, 2010
Saw Them wrote:
Any brawl is better than watching Poor Tim (keep eating and drinking, you fat bastards)
Ok if you feel this way why don't you get on stage and sing you nasally piece of garbage. I'd rather sit and watch Poor Tim than any of the new wannabe singers who keep popping up around Utica. I saw the Saranac list and I don't know who's worse, Last Call or The Bourbon Mothers? I mean seriously anyone would rather watch good talented musicians and have a good time than watch impersonators who couldn't sing to save their lives!

Talented Music All the WAY!!
wonder why

United States

#15 May 8, 2010
owners that ALLOW something like this to happen gives another reason to avoid varick street it's a shame
hanger56

Waterloo, Canada

#16 May 8, 2010
what happened to the kid who got beat up?
funny

United States

#17 May 8, 2010
hanger56 wrote:
what happened to the kid who got beat up?
harmoney and cristy gave him a ride home.
poptartyou

Waterloo, Canada

#18 May 8, 2010
I saw the whole thing. It was the owner of the harp the bouncers and their bartender. People are Trying to play it off like it was a drug deal. It was four guys beating up one guy who was on the ground crying for them to stop.

And FYI the owner of the harp does coke. Where is he to talk .

I hope the kid who got beat up presses chargers if he even lived through the night
Long time Utican

Scarborough, ME

#19 May 8, 2010
The Celtic Harp, perfect name for a bar where that went on. Wonder how many drunken Paddies went home and took their belts to the wife to get it out of their systems?
wonder why

United States

#20 May 8, 2010
i hope the guy is ok from what i saw he didnt have much of a chance all that saw this act should let the police know and we can only hope that he is going to be ok and he presses charges on all of them bastards there is a better way of handling a problem than beating the piss out of someone to all you bouncers and to you "mr owner" scum that you all are i hope one day you face yourself in the mirror and see just what kind of person you are and that you can't live with yourself "karma"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gordon's Tap Room 35 min This too 6
this chick is dirty. (Sep '13) 1 hr omg 7
bufflo head has anyone been there past few months 1 hr Charles in charge 40
Name all the Pension padder, county fraud workers 1 hr Hog Heaven 36
How to beat the upcoming NYS vehicle inspection... 2 hr Out 9
Mayor Robert M. Palmieri divided businesses in ... 3 hr Rufie 7
Landmarc Building rebirth brings 31 homes to Do... (Oct '14) 4 hr Utican 13

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance