The Dude Abides

Rochester, NY

#30 Dec 17, 2012
Where will all the fat ugly poor people go to shop then? Will they travel all the way to Herkimer Walmart and fit in with the Hillbillies out there?
PooP

Utica, NY

#31 Dec 17, 2012
I took a huge dump at N Utica WalMart today. Nice new bathroom. Made sure stunk it up bad in their. Got some poop on the seat too.
Level 3

Since: Jul 12

Springfield, MA

#32 Dec 18, 2012
You just gotta know when to go to this store... anytime before 9amyou and this store is empty...
JLC1828

Utica, NY

#33 Dec 18, 2012
Never could understand why there were two WAL-Marts within just a couple miles of each other. Seems like overkill. Now we can all go to the NH Wal-Mart---The haven for screaming kids. Can't ever remember going in there and not hearing some kid screaming its head off.
jane killer

Vestal, NY

#34 Mar 6, 2013
jane wrote:
No one goes there but blacks.
Shut your dum butt up. Hope a black rob your dum ---

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#35 Mar 6, 2013
Place is always busy on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of the month.
aglia e olio

Utica, NY

#36 Mar 6, 2013
Retired wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever shopped at the Walmart in New Hartford? For some reason, they are not flooded with the trash that go to the N. U. store.
Since all these Welfare parasites get free taxi rides to and from Walmart, why do these go just to N. U.?
It's on a bus line.
no 4 sure

Utica, NY

#37 Mar 6, 2013
I live right across the street from No Utica Walmart and won't shop there anymore. Nothing but thieves walking around looking for something to swipe from your cart. Twice I've been ripped off just turning my back for a couple of seconds. Stole sunglasses, and gloves. Never ever leave your purse alone while reaching for something off the shelves. Those dirty bast$rds are always lurking from a distance. You don't even realize that they're stalking you.
Riverside Inc

Utica, NY

#38 Mar 6, 2013
This dump will be shut down right after their big Easter sale.
Cashier

Syracuse, NY

#39 Mar 6, 2013
jane wrote:
No one goes there but blacks.
Blacks are what saves this store. Them and all the 300 lb white girls with 12 kids and 9 baby daddies. We sell the most junk food from the 1st to the 7th. Thats why N.Utica Walmart will remain the #1 fattest customer store. Even our electric carts get flats and need wheel alignments after King and Queen Kongs of Utica go shopping.
Cashier

Syracuse, NY

#40 Mar 6, 2013
no 4 sure wrote:
I live right across the street from No Utica Walmart and won't shop there anymore. Nothing but thieves walking around looking for something to swipe from your cart. Twice I've been ripped off just turning my back for a couple of seconds. Stole sunglasses, and gloves. Never ever leave your purse alone while reaching for something off the shelves. Those dirty bast$rds are always lurking from a distance. You don't even realize that they're stalking you.
You just sound plain dumb. No wonder you're a victim. I'll shop for you for $40 bucks
no 4 sure

Utica, NY

#41 Mar 7, 2013
Cashier wrote:
<quoted text>You just sound plain dumb. No wonder you're a victim. I'll shop for you for $40 bucks
YOU MUST BE BLACK...Who else would think like you do !
youhoo

White Plains, NY

#42 Mar 7, 2013
Retired wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever shopped at the Walmart in New Hartford? For some reason, they are not flooded with the trash that go to the N. U. store.
Since all these Welfare parasites get free taxi rides to and from Walmart, why do these go just to N. U.?
Please, I've see the same kind of trash in the NH Walmart all the time. It depends whsn you go to WM. The creatons come out after 5pm. I've heard this statement about NH Walmart before. People in NH think their town and residents are so great. Get over it. Your shit stinks too.
Same Difference

Utica, NY

#43 Mar 8, 2013
youhoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, I've see the same kind of trash in the NH Walmart all the time. It depends whsn you go to WM. The creatons come out after 5pm. I've heard this statement about NH Walmart before. People in NH think their town and residents are so great. Get over it. Your shit stinks too.
Lots of fat white toothless country bumpkins with mullets at this one. Not sure why people think New Hartford Walmart is preferable to NU. Guess it's like saying you prefer meth users to crackheads.
Cashier

Syracuse, NY

#44 Mar 8, 2013
no 4 sure wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU MUST BE BLACK...Who else would think like you do !
Anybody with common sense in the year 2013. You can walk around like you in Woolworth in 1950 but you gonna be in for a rude awakening.
truth is known

Utica, NY

#45 Mar 8, 2013
Walmart has fantastic sales on kitchen ware, electronics, and food-especially staples. Best time to shop is early in the morning as the white trash and blacks don't wake up until Noon.
Mirror

Syracuse, NY

#46 Mar 8, 2013
Retired wrote:
You don't notice the trash in NH Walmart because you are the trash. That's the problem. You don't even realize how creepy and fake you appear. Besides I grew up in NH and I know some chit that will make you throw up. So-called class my azz

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#47 Mar 8, 2013
Same Difference wrote:
<quoted text> Lots of fat white toothless country bumpkins with mullets at this one. Not sure why people think New Hartford Walmart is preferable to NU. Guess it's like saying you prefer meth users to crackheads.
Beautiful analogy! All walmarts suck.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#48 Mar 8, 2013
Mirror wrote:
<quoted text>You don't notice the trash in NH Walmart because you are the trash. That's the problem. You don't even realize how creepy and fake you appear. Besides I grew up in NH and I know some chit that will make you throw up. So-called class my azz
Bet you can't make us puke.

Level 4

Since: Feb 13

Schenectady, NY

#49 Mar 9, 2013
Uticans better not ever hope to see a wal mart closing. If that happens then the city is beyond repair at that time. Start packing your bags immediately.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cornhill protest 34 min Bob 16
Utica is number 1 in job growth , thanks nano 46 min Genius 30
Smart money moving to the area, dummies mostly ... 47 min Genius 6
An actual book was found in Proctor 49 min Genius 4
Study shows Utica - Rome are on the verge of an... 50 min Genius 20
Utica is the best place to raise a family on th... 52 min Genius 13
Nano Nano Part 1 53 min Genius 37
wktv hits ultimate low 2 hr Sux 9
Vitullo Obitary 2 hr There it is 32
Why I left (and love it!) 2 hr Truth sux 67
Local Greaser Angelo "Wopslop" Nole dies! Good ... 6 hr Plows At The Ready 26
state farm new hartford 8 hr Dave 48
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:21 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:21PM
Bills back to normal after finally returning home - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:05 PM
PFT Whiparound: Vick still Jets starter if healthy
NBC Sports 4:13 PM
New York City FC rolls out jet black road jersey; How'd they do?
NBC Sports 4:41 PM
Another ugly Jets loss in already ugly season - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:41 PM
Another ugly Jets loss in already ugly season - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:41 PM
How Ayers Jr. Can Help Giants' Pass Rush
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Beckham Jr. Has Skill Set to Build Around for Giants
Bleacher Report 7:59 PM
How the Bills Can Salvage Their Season
Bleacher Report 8:30 PM
Report: Rex Knows Jets Plan to Fire Him