Next Last
jane

United States

#3 Dec 15, 2012
No one goes there but blacks.
Tom Park

Utica, NY

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Ain't closing, folks....Waaaaaay too much public money(social services) going thru there....I just wish that they had a CASH line, it would save me about 1-2days of my free time in my life monthly after a 9 hr. workday 5 days a week! How 'bout a lane for some of the old-fashioned working force, huh?!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 15, 2012
Tom Park wrote:
Ain't closing, folks....Waaaaaay too much public money(social services) going thru there....I just wish that they had a CASH line, it would save me about 1-2days of my free time in my life monthly after a 9 hr. workday 5 days a week! How 'bout a lane for some of the old-fashioned working force, huh?!
That makes too much sense.
Tom Park

Utica, NY

#6 Dec 15, 2012
You're right KY, It really, really makes too much sense...I know, I know....
Retired

Utica, NY

#8 Dec 16, 2012
Tom Park wrote:
I agree!!!!

I am now retired but still remember the days when I needed to stop at the store to pick up a few things needed for dinner and got behind someone that had waited all day before doing their weekly shopping at 5 PM!!!!!
Retired

Utica, NY

#9 Dec 16, 2012
KKK wrote:
they should shut the dump down and keep all the scum in Cornhill where they belong.
Have you ever shopped at the Walmart in New Hartford? For some reason, they are not flooded with the trash that go to the N. U. store.

Since all these Welfare parasites get free taxi rides to and from Walmart, why do these go just to N. U.?
also an Utican

Utica, NY

#10 Dec 16, 2012
KKK wrote:
they should shut the dump down and keep all the scum in Cornhill where they belong.
Go to h...
also an Utican

Utica, NY

#11 Dec 16, 2012
Retired wrote:
<quoted text>I agree!!!!
I am now retired but still remember the days when I needed to stop at the store to pick up a few things needed for dinner and got behind someone that had waited all day before doing their weekly shopping at 5 PM!!!!!

Maybe they worked all day and this was on their way home. Maybe you should planned a head for your dinner rather wait to get something on your way home. Maybe you should have left for work earlier in the morning and picked up what you needed for dinner.
Great

New Hartford, NY

#14 Dec 16, 2012
Let it close. Walmart sucks. Went to that N Utica store when it first opened. Left my cart and walked out never to return to a Walmart. How can you people stand to shop there.
thanks

New York, NY

#15 Dec 16, 2012
Now that I know that cold sick fearful racists don't shop at the n.utica walmart,I can't wait to shop there! Thanks for going elsewhere.
boonsgone wild

Camillus, NY

#18 Dec 16, 2012
Can't we ship all the KOONs to Ilion and Herkimer, no one will notice, the place looks like a fking welfare scum hole now. They will breed with all the white welfare trash, and in 30 years we'll have Obama number 2.
thanks

New York, NY

#20 Dec 16, 2012
boonsgone wild wrote:
Can't we ship all the KOONs to Ilion and Herkimer, no one will notice, the place looks like a fking welfare scum hole now. They will breed with all the white welfare trash, and in 30 years we'll have Obama number 2.
Na, without anyone to think you are better than, you might have to look at yourself instead of projecting your inadequacies onto others. without a scapegoat, you are EMPTY. Nothing to distract yourself from your lonely powerless existence.
who cares

Utica, NY

#21 Dec 16, 2012
thanks wrote:
Now that I know that cold sick fearful racists don't shop at the n.utica walmart,I can't wait to shop there! Thanks for going elsewhere.
You just proved the saying "water seeks its own level".

Enjoy shopping with the blacks and white trash at the beginning of every month when they get their food stamps and welfare allotment.
hank hill

Sylacauga, AL

#23 Dec 16, 2012
boonsgone wild wrote:
dude ya gotta be at least 35 to run for president...just sayin
Sams Club

Camillus, NY

#24 Dec 16, 2012
Actually they plan to make it a Sams Club to compete with BJs...
thanks

New York, NY

#25 Dec 16, 2012
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>You just proved the saying "water seeks its own level".
Enjoy shopping with the blacks and white trash at the beginning of every month when they get their food stamps and welfare allotment.
They They They...just keep deflecting your shortcomings on to THEM. You have made it very obvious that your self-esteem depends on you abusive view of the poor. You are spiritually BANKRUPT Mr. Scrooge! You think you're Mr. IMPORTANT but you are MR. IMPOTENT. Grow something else bysides your THING.
jane

United States

#26 Dec 16, 2012
It's best to go to Wal-Mart on a Sunday.
No bus = NO BLACKS.
thanks

New York, NY

#27 Dec 16, 2012
jane wrote:
It's best to go to Wal-Mart on a Sunday.
No bus = NO BLACKS.
Jane with no shame, she's so plain she likes to cause pain with her displays of disdain. It's the only way she knows how to entertain, with such a very small brain.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Utica, NY

#28 Dec 17, 2012
boonsgone wild wrote:
That is a great idea!!!!!!But cant we find somewhere a little further away?
shopper

Everett, MA

#29 Dec 17, 2012
this sucks, what will happen to the hot Bosnian girls? I always check out the electronics dept when I'm there to see if they are working. I know bosnians aren't known for gorgeous women, but these 3 are smokin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bagel Grove 4 min Wondering 8
Notre Dame Warmack 50 min Just Wondering 1
Holland Patent Question 53 min Question 1
north utica dunkin 1 hr oh no 2
meth lab 1 hr sad 1
Dream City Mattress (Aug '10) 2 hr What a NO NO 10
LIPUS tooth regrowth (Nov '09) 2 hr Deepti 60
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 3 hr I stand corrected 299
THANKS everyoneWE DID IT Riggies BURNT OUT Lol!! 7 hr rich new tech LOL 30
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 7 hr Sad 67