When will blacks fight back

When will blacks fight back

Posted in the Utica Forum

Tee

Utica, NY

#1 Jul 20, 2013
When are black people going to fight back against whites? Trayvon was gunned down in cold blood. When are black people going to rise up and stop this madness?
What

Ithaca, NY

#2 Jul 20, 2013
U obviously didn't watch the case and when are blacks going to rise up against themselves for keeping each other down they are a disgrace. I love how they say they can't go anywhere with out being profiled well we are even because whites can't go in any downtown area in any big city due to crime so I take that as a freedom taken from is to because every where they are no one wants to or can't go

“Hello”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

New York, NY

#3 Jul 20, 2013
Let's see. 13% vs whites. Wouldn't be a good idea.
Tee

Utica, NY

#4 Jul 21, 2013
13% black population but we will have the white women on our side to tip the odds

“Hello”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

New York, NY

#6 Jul 21, 2013
Tee wrote:
13% black population but we will have the white women on our side to tip the odds
LOL. That was actually really funny. Made me laugh this morning. Cheers.
Really

Utica, NY

#7 Jul 21, 2013
when will blacks fight back with something other than violence and mischief. HOw about getting a good education and successful jobs and change the images they currently portray. Stop acting like monkeys and taking handouts from the government.
Tee

Utica, NY

#8 Jul 22, 2013
We will not fight back w education. We will conquer by force. Education is for white people. We will never be like yall. Except that white people conquer w violence and mischief and been doing it forever. Now its our turn. Ya feel me?
peace

United States

#9 Jul 22, 2013
Go. Ahead try it you coward pos. Everyone knows some races fight in gangs and numbers. They jump 1guy with 10. Try 1 on 1 in any fight and I will guarantee you chhicken shittts run like hell.
Tee

Utica, NY

#10 Jul 22, 2013
Are you kidding me? 1 on 1. Blacks are physically superior to whites. We are taller, stronger, faster, lean muscle. 1 on 1 blacks beat whites 9/10. Yall never look a black man in the eye when out in public cuz youre scared.
DrKhallid

Utica, NY

#11 Jul 22, 2013
In my personal opinion blacks should not fight back. We're not ready. The majority of the society is middle class in white America. The white man can only afford to support maybe 1 or 2 babies. The black man for the time being must feed off the resources that get funneled our way. The white woman and black woman are the military manufacturing centers. Use the white man's money to keep the women popping out black and brown babies. Most whites can only afford to have 1 or 2 children. Current statistics support this. We can out breed the white majority. In one or two generations we can be more numerous. It may not be in our time but in our childrens time. We can have the whites pay for our children and black man can have a job under the table to not pay taxes into the system. Bankrupt the middle class and when there is a black majority that is the time to move for political power. A salaam alaikum.
fake

Hamden, CT

#12 Jul 23, 2013
Tee is obviously a race baiter. Tee is not black. Cant believe anyone fell for that. Instead of fighting why don't we just remove the concept of race from everything. EVERYTHING in life.
Think about that.
Tee

Utica, NY

#13 Jul 23, 2013
fake wrote:
Tee is obviously a race baiter. Tee is not black. Cant believe anyone fell for that. Instead of fighting why don't we just remove the concept of race from everything. EVERYTHING in life.
Think about that.
Uhhhh......duh duh duh....duh duh DUH duh.....duh duh duh duh duh DUH?!?!
yeah ok

Utica, NY

#15 Jul 26, 2013
fake wrote:
Think about that.
I hate whitey
DarkAssazzin

Utica, NY

#16 Jul 26, 2013
White man aint got no nuts. 1 on 1 we destroy him. In prison the whites are biatches.
happy feet

Carthage, NY

#18 Jul 28, 2013
Tee wrote:
Are you kidding me? 1 on 1. Blacks are physically superior to whites. We are taller, stronger, faster, lean muscle. 1 on 1 blacks beat whites 9/10. Yall never look a black man in the eye when out in public cuz youre scared.
I know a whit person wrote this. guess how?
my guess

Hamilton, NY

#19 Jul 28, 2013
happy feet wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a whit person wrote this. guess how?
the statement you refer to lacks use of the ebonic language.
Land of analphabetism

United States

#20 Jul 28, 2013
LOL the infamous white trash pass time!
Fat Tony Salerno

United States

#21 Jul 28, 2013
DarkAssazzin wrote:
White man aint got no nuts. 1 on 1 we destroy him. In prison the whites are biatches.
Well Darkie, then how come you guys are always packing???
troot

Bayside, NY

#23 May 26, 2015
the good news is blax kill each other at such a high rate. its the one thing they are good at. thank god
Im black

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Jul 14, 2016
White people kill their own kids, their kids kill their own parents, husband's marry white wives for 20 years just to kill them for the insurance policy, a lot of dismembered bodies, whites are genetically crazy, we may kill each other , but usually other black enemies, you whites kill every thing, since the beginning of time, whites hate every type of life that live,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mega book 6 min Its just me 3
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 7 min Trumps Army 290
heres to al marone he never made 36 17 min Big Joan 10
Utica's march for women 22 min Itsabouttime 1
Democrats are dishonest 24 min Upstateis4pigs 33
Force them out! 26 min Upstateis4pigs 1
Scandal!!!!!! The NRA Is Part of the Trump–Russ... 29 min Boom is a pervert 3
Sneaky brindisi 1 hr Ethics in Government 64
Downtown hospital 1 hr Many Many 109
Big raises for county officials 1 hr oie 99
Utica attorneys 1 hr joe 32
Herb Philipson's being sold 1 hr oslo 74

Utica Jobs

More from around the web